Question: Webshop broken?

Arangar

Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
We just bought boxes in the webshop and they have not been delivered yet.
Anyone else having issues? Usual delivery is within seconds, support has been notified of course.

It has happened to me too on several occasions. I have also read several others on the forum who have had the same issue in the past. It is really sad that they can't get this to work flawlessly. It's not that hard.

Same happend to me few minutes ago, bought 20 boxes and none of them appeard in my inv

Fucking amatures...ok lets wait 5 days to 6months and see what happens then ...:(

Thanks for the feedback!

So my fiancee has still not received her purchase. But the money is of course drawn from here account.
Its fairly safe to assume that most sales in the webshop is done on the weekend, so why is there no "on call" support? Its only our money ..so who cares ..

I saw another player in chat having issues yesterday. I didn't see him mention it today so I assume he got his boxes. Good luck on getting your boxes soon.

Happened to me as well Friday night. 300 bucks off the account & no boxes received in game.

SC raised Friday night. Hope they deal with that first thing Monday morning.

Quite frustrating indeed.

Happened to me as well Friday night. 300 bucks off the account & no boxes received in game.

SC raised Friday night. Hope they deal with that first thing Monday morning.

Quite frustrating indeed.

Sucks, how did it go for you?

We now have contact with support, but even when confirming transaction nr time etc it seems very difficult for them to manage this..

Luckily we saved the transaction nr from the webshop (as you are instructed to do for future contacts with support)

Just as a comparison, last week I made a human error while buying shoes online.. I called the vendor and it was solved in 20sec phone queue + 20sec resolution time...

Good Morning,

I do my monthly depsoit via webshop. Today I did the usual 50 dollar deposit via buying UA and I got it immediatly.
So if broken, might not be webshop related and maybe item related.

Good Morning,

I do my monthly depsoit via webshop. Today I did the usual 50 dollar deposit via buying UA and I got it immediatly.
So if broken, might not be webshop related and maybe item related.

I bought same item after this happened and it was delivered.
But if it fails sometimes in this manner then it is broken in my view.

Still not resolved and money is still reserved on the bank account..
No reply back from support since initial message they sent.

And no official word about the webshop being broken? Looks at this point that they cant track placed orders.

My support case was dealt with Monday (just after EU lunch time).

Initially only gave me half of what i paid for. (Guess the support guy had a bit of a brainfart/hangover and counted keys & boxes as all boxes). Raised another follow up case which got dealt with within 2hrs.

Did you raise your support case as 'Deposit Error'? That's what i did.

My support case was dealt with Monday (just after EU lunch time).

Initially only gave me half of what i paid for. (Guess the support guy had a bit of a brainfart/hangover and counted keys & boxes as all boxes). Raised another follow up case which got dealt with within 2hrs.

Did you raise your support case as 'Deposit Error'? That's what i did.

Yea think its was under "Deposit Error", however the category I select shouldn't matter for the received support.
Will check the status again when I get home.

Case moved to second level support and they have confirmed that they can now see the order..
Now almost a week since the purchase was made, lets see if she gets her boxes or refund before mayhem is over.

I bought same item after this happened and it was delivered.
But if it fails sometimes in this manner then it is broken in my view.

A calypso official told me that the entropia servers are based in Netherlands.
Idk, maybe someone had a smoke at work at the time of your purchase?? o.o

Anyways hope you get your boxes :)

A calypso official told me that the entropia servers are based in Netherlands.
Idk, maybe someone had a smoke at work at the time of your purchase?? o.o

Anyways hope you get your boxes :)

Thanks, yea lets see what happens today.
For now I am done promoting entropia to friends and family at least...

Now 7 Days later the boxes has been delivered.
Not sure what else to say other than its a shame that the quality of support has gone so low...

I tried buying boxes last night in the webshop... was using paypal. Paypal took the money out of my account, but no boxes received.

Sent a message to support... No reply yet. I know it's the weekend, but it's annoying.

Attempt of use PayPal payment in Webshop, failed couple of times tonight (16th of November 2016).
There is a small notice downside mentioning -> "error" - counting how many times I tried.
The only way I can do deposit is not working again.

Edit: Today I tried again and all worked well. Payments through PayPal are back on. Thanks

Last edited:
Back