Lizzy Storms Halloween Cat. 1 log 2016

Lizzy Storm

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lizzy Demon Storm
Hello Entropians!

I'm posting my logs really just because I felt like sharing. I'm doing Cat. 1 and my setup is as followed;

Weapon : Herman CAP-20 Smuggler + A106 (T6 with all dmg enhancers)
Armor : Adjusted Musca + set of Mark.3B's
FAP : S.I.H.E.A.R.T. (T4, but only 3 slots enhanced with eco enhancers)
+ I am using pills that I looted from boxes in the past.

I am aware I am not running a super eco setup, I don't mind. First and foremost I'm here to have fun, second is to at least try to break even with my activities.

I started the event with 110HP and level 9 in evade. Focussing on Zombie Mutant Bandits only.

Now for the hunting statistics;

TOTALS - Final Score;
Expendatures : 19847,01
Loots : 19830,66
Results : -16,35 (99,92%)
Time : 39:51:41

For a more detailed overview check --> this link.

Thoughts after ~4 hours:
Impossible to win unless I get really, really lucky and loot a few 5k pumpkins. I hear from people in Cat. 2 that they looted 25% of the points I have gathered so far in less than 30 minutes. That doesn't take away I can still try to get to 5k+ points and get a little bit of ammo in return. Can only profit in single runs if I global.
Currently sticking to runs, kill the pumpkin as soon as it spawn and then leave instance. I will kill the Count if I get an essence, but not expecting any good loots. (but hey, you never know if some nub loots a cloak... that'll be the day...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Izz
Good luck for ur log, hope u will hit a good one !

Subsciption.

I GOT A HOF! *squeel*

So, for those not following PAF, I started over in game. Made a new account (dw, old account is locked). And this HoF is the first hunting HoF I got. So I am pretty happy with it. This will also put me back into the green.

(looked it up and it's now #57 on the HoF list and the highest Zombie Mutant Bandit loot so far on EL this Halloween event.)

zNDPB27.jpg

Last edited:
Thoughts after ~9 hours;
My first 10hr skill pill ran out. So far I gained 2 health points and about 80% in my evade skill. Point total means I need a few 1k's to get a 50 ped prize at the end of the event. Loot has been bad since my HoF, I have not gotten a single swirl, but I did get a run with some nice multipliers.

Hunting is fine, easy enough. Count Vamp is a pain, I die at least 2 times, but that was expected. Overall I am enjoying the event so far and will do my best to get to the 40 hour mark. I stoll got about 31 hours of hunting ahead of me so anything can still happen.

Currently, despite my loot post HoF I am still in the green! Which is a good thing. Maybe I do manage to break almost even at the end and then it was well worth it anyway.

For those already hunting or those still needing to start, I wish you the very best and HoF BIG!

TOTALS;
Expendatures : 4146,47
Loots : 4255,53
Results : +109,06 (102,63%)
Time : 8:56:47

Nice log and gratz on your hof! Keep it up.

To make you feel a little better, I am doing cat 2 zombie dogs and after 5 hours I have only 274 points. So, I think point gathering is heavily luck influenced.

I am doing cat 2 zombie dogs and after 5 hours I have only 274 points. So, I think point gathering is heavily luck influenced.

Wow, that sure gives me another perspective.

I thought the lower the cat the less point you get, because an uber can just hop into cat one and mow everything down if the drops for the points were the same in all cat's.

I hope the point drops will pick up for you, if not then I wish you profit so your time in the Halloween Event isn't wasted on noting!

Halfway point!

TOTALS;
Expendatures : 9807,94
Loots : 10153,48
Results : +345,54 (103,52%)
Time : 20:41:31

So, if you check my log here I had a ton of bad runs and was actually wondering if was worth it. My final run before logging off for the day I was surprised by a massive 958 hof! #39 on the board and I broke not only my own record, but yet again I have managed to get the highest loot so far on the Zombie Mutant Bandits this Halloween Mayhem so far.

Points are meh at best. I would be lucky to hit the 5k mark to actually get the 50 ped (really that little?!) universal ammo. I've started doing hour long runs and invested in a full Mark.3B set that increased my survivability a lot. 20 hours left!

lQUljlA.jpg

Was wondering how you're doing when I saw the hof. Glad it helped you float a bit, gz and gl :yay:

As armor, on rascal+2a they would hit 11-12, but higher threshold for evade, I suspect, they hit much more often than a L14 out of instance.

On points, atfer 20 hrs, I had aprox 1100. Higher instances do drop more points, as in L2 gives the 5point one more often, but your dps needs to be about 30% higher than in L1 for an increase in points lower than 30% (at least in my couple of runs in L2, mainly I stayed in L1).

Can I ask with what bankroll you started? Pedcard+initial uni ammo, I mean.

Last edited:
Can I ask with what bankroll you started? Pedcard+initial uni ammo, I mean.

Well, I started with 2300ped in uni ammo, but I have no clue exactly how much ped I had on my card, but it wasn't much (between 200-400 I estimate).

The HoF was good to get, I know it will go downhill for a bit again so I'm happy I got some extra to stay afloat. As for the points, I will see where I end up. Who knows the droprates I am experiencing is enough for a small prize. Can always go up from there! I have seen people in other catagories who have higher points than me, so I would agree that the points drop differently in other cat's (albeit I haven't experienced it myself).

Oh, quickly about the armor, initial calculations showed me that with the Mark.3b armor plates increases my cost to kill by only 1 pec. Which I think is perfectly fine for the added survivability I get from it.

Last edited:
About 25 hours in;

Catagory 1 is not made for you to have a chance of winning. I only just broke 2500 points and I'm over halfway, decreasing the chances I'll get the 50ped ammo prize. Now, if there was a prize per category for highest single loot I would have won it twice over (and Soko would we laughing all the way to the bank).

I am still going to finish up to the 40 hour mark, and so far I had great fun doing the HM this year, and the loot has been way better than expected, although if I didn't get those two hofs I would have probably migrated back to Arkadia already. Today or tomorrow I will finish off the event and I will post my final scores before going back to Arkadia to farm a new mission.

Another thing about the points, just to prove a point really. Looking at the winners list of 2014 and 2015, I would need way over 20k points to actually win a worthwhile prize. So next year, I will try to up the ante and look if I can do Cat.2 and probably come with the conclusion that that category is still too low to win something nice.

TOTALS;
Expendatures : 12585,09
Loots : 12640,01
Results : +54,92 (100,44%)
Time : 26:20:39

Last edited:
FINISHED!

Well, it is clear I did not win anything this HM. As I mentioned earlier I did have a lot of fun doing it and despite my 16,35 ped loss, I do know I sold a gun for aprox 10 ped MU and there is another one with 2ped MU on the auction waiting to be sold. I don't count my returns as a loss as I got a ton of skills. Almost 5 points of HP and 2+ levels in evade and much more. (oh, and 10 essences I can still list on the auction too!)

All in all I will come back for next year's HM and see how well I do in Category 2. Time to get my weapon tiered to Tier 7!

TOTALS;
Expendatures : 19847,01
Loots : 19830,66
Results : -16,35 (99,92%)
Time : 39:51:41

Last edited:
Reactions: San
well gz on your luck. but be advised that usually you would end your results without those 2 very lucky hofs. usually you get those multiplier maybe 2 times in a year and now a week ^^ so normally u would be down like 1k peds +-

Yeah, I fully believe I was very, very lucky to get those two hofs. I think that once I return to Arkadia the losses will start. That's how the cookie crumbles right?

Yeah, I fully believe I was very, very lucky to get those two hofs. I think that once I return to Arkadia the losses will start. That's how the cookie crumbles right?

Well done on your event hunting, and gratz.

Rick

Very well done, was following ur thread with great interest.
Happy for you to "break even" and getting tons of skills. Keep up the good work with logs like this! :)

Nop, its not how it crumbles :p
Keep up shooting the smart way and ur results will be good. I dont see the reason why should you be getting bad results or no multipliers in near future :)

Cheers
Soko

Very well done, was following ur thread with great interest.
Happy for you to "break even" and getting tons of skills. Keep up the good work with logs like this! :)
Soko

Thank you for your kind words Soko. Since I made this new account I have been logging almost everything and by reading a lot I am learning a lot on what I can do to make positive changes to my hunting and hunting results.

And you, big grats for finally hitting that ATH!

Gratz on the successful event! Getting that many skills for free is already a win itself. I don't think us, the low category hunters are actually meant to win anything except fun and skills anyways. :)

Just a warning, don't forget to use or sell your essences as they have nice MU, but after this event is over they'll be useless as MA has stated. Don't let that awesome MU go waste.

Gratz on the successful event! Getting that many skills for free is already a win itself. I don't think us, the low category hunters are actually meant to win anything except fun and skills anyways. :)

Just a warning, don't forget to use or sell your essences as they have nice MU, but after this event is over they'll be useless as MA has stated. Don't let that awesome MU go waste.

Thank you! The 10 essences I had at the end are already on the auction, I just hope they will sell of course.

And no, maybe Cat.1 isn't for winners, and just for fun and skills. I sure think I made the best of it!

Reactions: Izz
Gratz Lizzy!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Back