Best location to rage, vent, or jump off a cliff?

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Since there are no hospitals on Calypso that can cure severe PED hemorrhaging, what are you favourite places to go to rage, vent, or simply jump off a cliff? :confused:

The windows beside the auctioneer in Cthulhu and Cythlla towers, on Monria are real fun to jump out of, u can also land on different apartments

PA Tower , several times :scratch2:

Since there are no hospitals on Calypso that can cure severe PED hemorrhaging, what are you favourite places to go to rage, vent, or simply jump off a cliff? :confused:

Songkra Valley of course. There's a bridge with water. :D

Haven't checked it for several years but there used to be a platform near Athena Spaceport where you could make three steps from the revival, jump to death, rinse, repeat.

IRL back garden "Kahn!" works for me (neighbours are used to me by now)

The two best I know of on Calypso have already been mentioned, PA Tower and Athena Spaceport.

If you want two more options, you can jump off one of Twin Peaks mountains (forget which one works best) or New Switzerland lighthouse typically results in a splat.

I recommend somewhere with PVP enabled. :lolup:

In the old days, we just used to sit in twins drinking and pvping at the ring.

Nowadays, I just logoff :ahh:

cliffjumper01.jpg

cliffjumper02.jpg

cliffjumper03.jpg

difficult decision ... :scratch2:

Have you tried jumping from space? :D

I used to like jumping off the towers at Fort Ithaca. Always wished there was a Hiryuu spawn up there on the rooftops.

on calypso, not many places... on Rocktropia in the western portion of the map are some nice hungry dragons that are hungry for vtols. :)

black

do you want a nice place to jump from in EU, or irl?

Fly up with a quad to maximum altitude until the msg to enter space comes, then jump out of your vehicle.

Gravity will take its course, use this time to think about what mistake you made. :laugh:
Pro tip: For a more dynamic fall, fly near a cliff and watch the game's psychics happen. :yay:

Fly up with a quad to maximum altitude until the msg to enter space comes, then jump out of your vehicle.

Gravity will take its course, use this time to think about what mistake you made. :laugh:
Pro tip: For a more dynamic fall, fly near a cliff and watch the game's psychics happen. :yay:

And do the same but then in space outside Foma:

made this shot a fair time ago. Cant remember which killed me first, the lack of atmosphere or hitting the ground :rolleyes:

Hey everybody...good to see jumpers community in this game...I organise sometimes Jumps in Calypso, one good
and really high spot i found is at East Scylla Mountains.

1) Fly from East Scylla Mountains TP direction East Scylla Mountains
2) With a ship, climb the mountain until the message "entering space" appears
3) Click no to not accept entering space and continu climbing and going up on the mountain
4) Your ship is gonna shake until you can't go farther
5) Exit vehicle and continu climbing by walking (Glitchy levitation Walk ^^)
6) The world is yours:yup:

Start at 1.20minutes to direclt watch east scylla mountains jump

In the old days, we just used to sit in twins drinking and pvping at the ring.

Nowadays, I just logoff :ahh:

Old twin ring was always a nice place to meet ppl. Realy miss that.

Back