FYI: New tool under developemnt

Did you tried the last today update(App crash reporting removed)?

Latest version which I installed was 9.40.0 because I got the info that previous was outdated. Now I installed 9.40.1 and it is working :D I cant hunt anymore without yours app, simply cant because I dont know how low in returns Im :) Thanks ! :D

Hi, have tryied your new patch and it works a lot better but still getting highlatency whem using the app{overlay disabled} is it possible to run the overlay part without being connected to the webpage?

I have removed the app crash report tool, maybe has to do.

If not try to disable the In game overlay to see if it helps.

Fantastic app, thank you for your time and effort in making this.

Couple of ideas though.

1. Make the overlay and font smaller.
2. Getting very high latency when using. Causes game to lag.
3. Not sure what processing it is doing when running, but the game goes to 3 fps when this is running.
4. Loot calculation lags about 3 or 4 mobs behind.

If these things could be fixed, this would be my goto tool for hunt calculations, and a donation towards costs would come your way..

Beta version 0.9.4.43(25 Feb 2017)

Changelog
Reduce CPU and memory usage on default settings
Fix several other minor issues

Last edited:
Note that app generates screenshots of globals available online directly without any user interaction.

Sample of a captured, uploaded and available online image:

GetGlobalFile

New version (0.9.4.49) uploaded with several performance and memory management improvements

If you kill mob --> loot it works good but if you kill several mobs before loot and then loot them it does not count more than the first one, is there any way to fix that ?

If you kill mob --> loot it works good but if you kill several mobs before loot and then loot them it does not count more than the first one, is there any way to fix that ?

Lol, did you read how the ocr is working on that app? you kill the mob, loot it, loot appear on the left top side of screen then you pressing P and ocr is gathering info about the loot, if you pickup 5 mobs in a row and there is a lot of loot and part of it is out of screen so how the ocr should know that te loot is there?

Lol, did you read how the ocr is working on that app? you kill the mob, loot it, loot appear on the left top side of screen then you pressing P and ocr is gathering info about the loot, if you pickup 5 mobs in a row and there is a lot of loot and part of it is out of screen so how the ocr should know that te loot is there?

I mean, kill 2 mobs, loot one making screen and loot the second making another screen and the second one it will not count.

New version available with UI improvements.

I love the Text to Speach to read me the total loot, but i dont want it to read me all the globals, could u split the options?

Another thing is that my weapon is not on the list, could u add an option or dummy weapon so i can specify the decay and ammo? I solve the issue selecting another weapon and changing the MU% in ammo.

Very good job!

Ok, seems the recent updates have almost solved the 'lagging' issue where my PC (750Ti, Quad core, 8Gb DDR3), goes down to 3fps when using this app.
However, it still crashes after about 10 to 15 kills. Why this is, I do not know.

Is it possible to make this app in Visual C++ much as the Entropia Traker app from Entropia Life is? I have no issues with that one, although no onscreen overlay and no loot calc.

I am looking forward to this program becoming the 'go-to' app for hunters in Entropia :)

A new update is available.

• Removed the dependency of IE/Edge, embedded browser replaced from Chromium.

• Added an option to disable TextToSpeech for globals/hofs.

• I think that settings persistence now works as expected.

Give it a try and pm me any issue.

Thanks,
Giannis

hello tried the app

no overlay on my pc, no loot recognition

calc mob cost is right ddp/dps are right

hello tried the app

no overlay on my pc, no loot recognition

calc mob cost is right ddp/dps are right

Thanks for trying the tool. As for no loot recognition i saw on db that there are kills with loot counted.

Application hosting provider is facing some issues right now. According to them everything will be back in 30 minutes.

I love the Text to Speach to read me the total loot, but i dont want it to read me all the globals, could u split the options?

Another thing is that my weapon is not on the list, could u add an option or dummy weapon so i can specify the decay and ammo? I solve the issue selecting another weapon and changing the MU% in ammo.

Very good job!

Hello,

Option to disable TextToSpeech for globals added.

As for the missing weapon i am using the latest known to me Entropedia SQL dump(from November 2016). If anyones knows any updated version please help.

Application will be down for about one hour from now. I am moving MongoDB to another hosting provider(paid this time).

Now every used hosted service is *paid (MySQL, MongoDB, WebApp, Client distribution), during migration i was forced to delete data older than 2 months or every session below 10 tracked kills and i am sorry for that.

Next step is to promote Application to Entropia community, so any idea is highly welcomed.

If anyone has any requirement please ask.

Thanks
*if anyone would like to donate to cover part of hosting cost please proceed

Forgot to say that you need to update your client, not updating will result to not stored hunting sessions.

After a month long hiatus from hunting I finally got a chance to test this out again yesterday morning and the issues I had last time I tested were gone. Worked flawlessly for me. I will get a chance to test it again later this evening :)

How the main app page looks in current version:

MainScreen.png

I'm pretty sure your signature doesn't meet the forum rules (way too big).

Great job on the tool.

Is there a way to remove erroneous data? In the last couple days I've had it say I killed a bunch of berycled young for a cost of over 200 ped each and it just logged a loot of 9.4k which was really about 1 ped.

It's accurate 99% of the time but man when it's wrong it's REALLY wrong, lol.

I am still having the same issues. Let me describe them to see if they are PC / network related, or to do with the program itself...

My setup:
Intel Core Quad
6GB Dual Channel DDR2
500GB SSD (Entropia and OS here)
1TB Storage drive 5400
NVidia 750Ti 2Gb graphics
100Mb/s connection (Fibre)
Windows 10 Professional (licenced) x64

Entropia set to Medium graphics (30 to 40 fps)

What happens:
During play, the first 4 or 5 kills are fine, the cost per kill is recorded and displayed on the overlay. The PC then stutters and display goes to about 2 or 3 FPS for approx 4 or 5 secs (as if there is some sort of ram/cpu/network spike), then the overlay is updated with a couple of cost/loot calculation bars. This happens every few mobs until after approximately 15 mobs, the screen goes black - windows reports that EntropiaRTC has stopped working and looks for a solution - while this is happening I can alt-tab out of the game, but not back in (black screen) - until the crash reporting is done, then once EntropiaRTC is closed everything goes back to normal.

I hope someone can provide a solution because I would love to be able to use this program.

Is there a way to remove erroneous data? In the last couple days I've had it say I killed a bunch of berycled young for a cost of over 200 ped each and it just logged a loot of 9.4k which was really about 1 ped.

It's accurate 99% of the time but man when it's wrong it's REALLY wrong, lol.

I have corrected the wrong loot count. I have on my ToDo list the feature to give user the ability to manually alter tracked data.

I am still having the same issues. Let me describe them to see if they are PC / network related, or to do with the program itself...

My setup:
Intel Core Quad
6GB Dual Channel DDR2
500GB SSD (Entropia and OS here)
1TB Storage drive 5400
NVidia 750Ti 2Gb graphics
100Mb/s connection (Fibre)
Windows 10 Professional (licenced) x64

Entropia set to Medium graphics (30 to 40 fps)

What happens:
During play, the first 4 or 5 kills are fine, the cost per kill is recorded and displayed on the overlay. The PC then stutters and display goes to about 2 or 3 FPS for approx 4 or 5 secs (as if there is some sort of ram/cpu/network spike), then the overlay is updated with a couple of cost/loot calculation bars. This happens every few mobs until after approximately 15 mobs, the screen goes black - windows reports that EntropiaRTC has stopped working and looks for a solution - while this is happening I can alt-tab out of the game, but not back in (black screen) - until the crash reporting is done, then once EntropiaRTC is closed everything goes back to normal.

I hope someone can provide a solution because I would love to be able to use this program.

What is your "Calc hunting stats rate" setting? If isn't "Every kill" try this.
Also try to disable Game Overlay to find out if the overlay causes this behavior or not.

Could you please pm me crash related logs from Windows event viewer.

Thanks

Back