FYI: New tool under developemnt

gianniszrf

Dominant
Society
Greeks United
Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis
New tool under developement

The tool is able to count your hunting costs + the received loot per mob. In order to count loot i am using OCR of the upper left in game window where game displays the looted items. The OCR works quite well except on some cases when the environment on the upper left game's corner is to bright. Placing an empty sticky notes at the upper left cornet in game resulting ~100% accurate loot count. The tool is able to capture looted items +per item peds.

In case that loot count doesn't work please install the X86(32 bit) version of VC 2015 Redist https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=hL3Qp0zRBOc&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw&tduid=(d3058eec73e42127b50ed75f609915b0)(256380)(2459594)(hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw)()

The latest version is available for download through:

Download Client

Web

Version 1.0.17(1 Sep2 017)

Changelog

• Ability to filter stats(yours and overall) by mob and mob maturity.

• Auto detect mob is now always on.

• Major improvements on detect hunting mob algorithm.

• It is now possible to view ingame the loot OCR area + to adjust it a bit. You have to open the application settings in order to display OCR area in game. Please close the app settings window during hunting.

• Automatic uploading of globals screenshoots can now be turned off.

• Database enhancements in order to support more stats and filters in coming releases.

• Minor improvements on ingame overlay window.

Version 1.0.16(26 Aug 2017)

Changelog

• Deflected damage now adds to armor cost.

• Now is able to insert or update items(weapons, weapon attachments, medical tools) stats through EntropiaWiki.

• Minor improvements on detect hunting mob algorithm

• Bug fixes

Version 1.0.15(14 Aug 2017)

Changelog

• As requested application now protects users anonymity. It is still able to see aggregated stats and sessions across all users but avatar name, weapon used, mobs hunted, session details are now inaccessible.

• Now is able to adjust the in game overlay window through app settings.

• Now is able to insert or update weapon stats through EntropiaWiki.

Version 1.0.14(5 Aug 2017)

Changelog

• In game stats overlay fixed for Win 10 Creators update. The in game overlay displays the following:
    L: Total loot
    C: Total costs
    B: Session balance(%)
    Last mob loot
    DPP
    DPS
    E/M: Mob evades + Misses %
    CH: Criticals inflicted %
    WC: Weapon cost %
    AC: Armor cost %
    HC: Healing cost %
    EC: Enhancers breakage %

You could also enable a graph displaying the kill cost and loot per mob, enabled it or disabled through settings

• Ability to setup hunting equipment using a previous hunting session(Asked from ocpanda)

• Minor fixes.

Version 1.0.13(7 May 2017)

Changelog

• Mob automatic detection major improvements. Now i think it's time to give it a try. There are a new graphs that depend on this functionality. You can enable it through settings.

• UI Enhancements including:
    Per session and overall total dmg inflicted and received.

New graph displaying per mob and maturity(you have to enable auto detect mob for maturity) avg loot/damage inflicted, avg dmg inflicted, avg dmg received, avg loot and average cost.

Display cumulative balance on live and archived sessions stats

• Several minor fixes.

• Today i realized that using Arsonistic chip while hunting resulting incorrect hunting stats(DPS,eco, cost count, etc). I am trying to find a solution but will be difficult to fix this

If you have version 1.0.0 or below you should uninstall before updating to new release.
Download client URL: https://entropiartc.gear.host/deploy/publish.htm

Don't forget to add a sticky note to the area where the game displays loot items. Otherwise the loot count accuracy depends on in game environment.

Version 1.0.9(29 Apr 2017)

Changelog

• Minor improvements on loot recognition. Now the app tries to correct loot items(not value) on background.

• Mob automatic detection major improvements.

Version 1.0.2(23 Apr 2017)
Changelog

• Application distribution changed
Before proceed uninstall existing version.
Download new version from https://entropiartc.gear.host/Client/EntropiaRTC.Zip

• Improved loot count

• Mob automatic detection(beta, tested only on my PC)

• Users receiving unhandled exceptions on app start, give this version a try

Version 1.0.0(13 Apr 2017)
Changelog
UI enhancements
Loot OCR window height increased from 350 px to 400px.
Critical hits rate is now is calculated based on succeeded shoots excluding mob evades and misses.
It is now able to pause loot recognition and hunting stats count.
Several other minor fixes and improvements

Beta version 0.9.10(3 Apr 2017)
Changelog(Major changes on loot recognition)
Back to per mob count stats and loot. No action required to trigger kill event/loot recognition.
Resolves a major issue resulting un-tracked loot.

If you want to test/debug loot ocr procedure please enable "Loot OCR Proc" under settings, as result application will generate some files under folder "{Documents}\EntropiaRTC". Here you can find bmp files with screenshots taken and the resulted OCR text. Also using the bmp images you could optimize sticky note placement.

Don't leave this setting always on as it generates a lot of files, use only for test/debug/optimize purposes.

Beta version 0.9.9(31 Mar 2017)
Changelog(Major changes on loot recognition)
The application doesn't ask anymore the user to press p in order to start loot recognition. This means that isn't possible anymore to track stats per mob killed. From now and then the basic unit for hunting stats is the minute.
As side effect now the tool could count loots that aren't related with your hunting activity(mining loot, refining products, etc). For this reason i have added an option to delete unwanted loot counts.
Now is possible to kill several mobs and then loot them, also game delay to display some loots doesn't affects loot counting.

For those who still loot count doesn't work it seems that installing this(the x86 version) is very helpful:

VC 2015 Redist x86 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=hL3Qp0zRBOc&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw&tduid=(d3058eec73e42127b50ed75f609915b0)(256380)(2459594)(hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw)()

Version 0.9.8 release (17 Mar 2017)
Changelog
All used hosted elements(MySQL, MongoDB, MVC WebApp, App distribution) are now on paid services
Main application screen redesigned. Look image below to get an idea:
MainScreen.png

Minor fixes/improvements

Beta version 0.9.4.43(25 Feb 2017)

Changelog
Reduce CPU and memory usage on default settings
Fix several other minor issues

Beta version 0.9.4(20 Feb 2017)
Please uninstall any previously installed version before proceed.

Changelog
Fixed app crash due a missing DirectX9 dll on some systems
User asked to locate Entropia universe chat.log if app doesn't locate it automatically
Integrate a crash report tool in order to monitor unhandled exceptions(crashes)
A fix trying to eliminate app crash due DllNotFound exception related with ocr library
Some minor fixes

Beta version 0.9.0(17 Feb 2017)
There is a new hosting and deployment URL.
Old users should uninstall and then reinstall tool via https://entropiartcdeploy.azurewebsites.net/publish.htm

Changelog
In game overlay(Default On)
Ability to display in game some of tool stats. It is possible to disable it overlay through settings.

L: Total loot
C: Total costs
B: Session balance(%)
Last mob loot
DPP
DPS
EV: Mob evades %
CH: Criticals inflicted %
WC: Weapon cost %
AC: Armor cost %
HC: Healing cost %
EC: Enhancers breakage %

The graph displaying kill cost and loot could be disabled through settings.

Text to voice(Default On)
Tool offers voicing for some of session stats. Could be disabled through settings.

Debug mode for Loot OCR procedure(Default Off)
Turning On, app produces logs related with loot recognition procedure. Logs located at C:\Users\{User}\Documents\EntropiaRTC . If you have problems with loot calculation please turn on this setting and send me the logs to jzarifis@gmail.com.

Fix Universal ammo calculated as part of the loot

Fix missing enhancers breakage detection

Memory Handling improvements on big runs

Several minor fixes

*Tested only on Win10, 64 Bit system

Beta version 0.8.1.18 release (29 Nov 2016)
Changelog
Looted items that don't match any Entropedia's DB record now displayed with OCRed text instead of "Unrecognized"
Overall session stats minor improvements(See below)
Overall.png

Minor fixes/improvements

Beta version 0.8.1.16 release (26 Nov 2016)
Changelog
Damage per Sec calculation

Damage per PEC calculation

Enhancers breakage now contribute on hunting cost

Tool provide 3 Damage Per Sec values:
The actual (Total damage/Cost)
Include enhancers cost (Total damage/Cost+broken enhancers cost)
Absolute (Total damage/Cost+broken enhancers cost+Armor cost+Heal cost)

Several minor fixes

Beta version release(23 Nov 2016)
Changelog
Calculating hunting cost can now track up to 4 weapons/up to 4 FAPs at same time.
You have to map keys with in game mapped keys for tracked weapons/faps. Also it is required to provide the cost per shoot/use per tracked weapon(Entropedia provides tools and stats to help you calculate them). For primary Weapon and FAP the App assists you to calculate Cost per shoot/use interacting with latest Entropia MySQL Dump.

Minor fixes

Please note that:

During setup you will be warned by OS about the risk to install an unrecognized app. If you want to proceed with the installation press "More info" and then "Run anyway". See screenshot below from Win10 OS.
Windows10DownloadPrompt.png

The App interacts with the game, reading game logs(you need to enabled them) and ocr game screenshots

In order to get accurate results on loot output, place an empty note sticker on upper left in game corner. See image below:
EntropiaRTC%20Global%205824cac720b7e7338c14cc60%20%285%29.jpg

Known issues

Loot recognition & globals capture don't work when:
Game graphics settings are Fullscreen On AND Fullscreen Mode Regular. If you use these settings and want to capture loot please modify in game settings to Fullscreen On AND Fullscreen Windowed
Game screen is shared between 2 monitors

For any issues/question please post here or send me PM.

App screenshots

Sessions.jpg

ASession.jpg

Globals.jpg

setup.jpg

Last edited:
looking forward to try it
if you need testers or something count me in, although i dont play anymore as i used to, i can still pop in and do some hunting sessions

Take my money!

Will you be accepting donations?

That looks awsome! I'm so tired of my excel spreadsheets :D

Looks excellent!

The tool looks great! This is something I would be willing to sponsor server hosting for. Contact me and we can discuss agreement for server hosting.

I will need some help on testing the client but the existing version isn't ready to be distributed yet.

As for the donations there are 2 options.

1. Everything is free with donations. I have to find a free or near to free hosting providers for that option.

2. The basic functionality to be free and to give some extended functionality with a paid version.
The free version will provide personal data that presented on the screenshots above through the client and the Web app.
The paid version will provide extra aggregated data using all records stored. To give some examples:
For each mob the average cost to be kill across several used equipment
Your Weapon equipment dps and dpp rank per mob
Your Actual Damage Per Sec and Damage per Pec
Loot frequency per item per mob
Real time data about the average loot on mob you hunt(Last minute, last 5 minutes, last ...)
Minis announcements(only mod, LA and value, not the Avatar)
Items with high MU like ESIs (Not the avatar looted the item but the mob and item TT value)
and so on, this list could be huge.

Another thought is to integrate with Entropedia not only to get items stats but also to push items stats back like records on loot table (item dropped , mob, EU version).

Is there any Entropedia's web service ready to do this job?

As for hosting it will highly desirable. The App needs hosting for:

MySQL
MongoDB
ASP.Net MVC (IIS) for the Web App

The app generates huge amount of data as stores every Damage inflicted and received, heals, Evades, Misses, Criticals, Skills gains etc, every looted item with TT Value per mob killed and every global.

Thanks

I can provide MySQL and MongoDB hosting on Linux, but I am not too keen on hosting Windows IIS for the front.

Great job, +rep. Does it keep counting your shots as cost to kill the mob if you are shooting a corpse afk? Or does it look for damage/miss in text only until you click loot?

Great job, +rep. Does it keep counting your shots as cost to kill the mob if you are shooting a corpse afk? Or does it look for damage/miss in text only until you click loot?

The weapon cost to kill is calculated using Damage/Critical inflicted, misses and mob Evades, so shoots on air are outside. I think that isn't possible to be detected, even tracking the ammo consumption will not work.

Subbing in - this looks amazing

When I wrote my tool that did just this, I found that putting a sticky notes in the top left corner took care of the ocr problem. There isn't a way around it, this will just be required because of the white font text. Good luck.

Awesome, I was thinking on my way home from work that I wanna build something like this, thought about it several times but don't have the time/skills to make something good!

One suggestion for the "trigger" that mob is killed could be a key binding to the action "loot".
But perhaps you don't want to do key bindings, just parse the log file?
For me that would be ideal, since I use that action in the way I hunt.
But it wouldn't work for people who use loot pills, but your current implementation doesn't support that anyway.
Seems a bit tedious for me personally to hit the time key every time I've killed a mob.

How can you include tagger/finisher in this tool?
Would it be possible?

The OCR works well except some cases when the environment on the upper left game's cornet is to bright. Using scope's offered black background gives ~100% accurate results. The Application is able to capture looted items +per item peds.

This could potentially be solved by adding a couple of "in game notes" in a darker color in the top left corner where the loot pops up. It´s not pretty but it helped quite a bit for the accuracy of my tool. Unfortunately it still wasn´t good enough for me to consider it accurate enough.

Looking forward to this, subbing.

Chris

Edit: boogers. Missad the fact that atomicstorm already posted this sorry!

Last edited:
This could potentially be solved by adding a couple of "in game notes" in a darker color in the top left corner where the loot pops up. It´s not pretty but it helped quite a bit for the accuracy of my tool. Unfortunately it still wasn´t good enough for me to consider it accurate enough.

Looking forward to this, subbing.

Chris

I "prepare" the image before OCR so the resulted text its accurate except when the background in this area is very bright. Yesterday i made 2 "empty sticky note" runs and the output looks accurate 100%. Additionally i am trying to match the looted items against historically valid loots to optimize even more the output.

I have also in my To Do list a post processing procedure in order either to fix any corrupted results or to add a new items as valid loot.

Thanks you and 52atomicstorm for the "empty sticky note" workaround.

Awesome, I was thinking on my way home from work that I wanna build something like this, thought about it several times but don't have the time/skills to make something good!

One suggestion for the "trigger" that mob is killed could be a key binding to the action "loot".
But perhaps you don't want to do key bindings, just parse the log file?
For me that would be ideal, since I use that action in the way I hunt.
But it wouldn't work for people who use loot pills, but your current implementation doesn't support that anyway.
Seems a bit tedious for me personally to hit the time key every time I've killed a mob.

How can you include tagger/finisher in this tool?
Would it be possible?

Thanks for your input.

The "time key" plays also the role to initiate the OCR procedure, only the user knows when is the right time to trigger that as the game sometimes has a delay to render some loot items(usually items looted for first time after a VU).

As for using several tools as hunting equipment(FAPs, Weapons, MF Chips,..) during a hunting session, it is on my backlog but with low priority. There are several other tasks with higher priority. One idea to solve this is to map each item with a key(In Game and In Tool) and capturing the keystroke the tool will be able to apply the right cost for the item used, another solution could be the OCR of the area containing the item title in game.

Anyway it will a very useful feature for a future release.

Thanks again.

Thanks for your input.

The "time key" plays also the role to initiate the OCR procedure, only the user knows when is the right time to trigger that as the game sometimes has a delay to render some loot items(usually items looted for first time after a VU).

As for using several tools as hunting equipment(FAPs, Weapons, MF Chips,..) during a hunting session, it is on my backlog but with low priority. There are several other tasks with higher priority. One idea to solve this is to map each item with a key(In Game and In Tool) and capturing the keystroke the tool will be able to apply the right cost for the item used, another solution could be the OCR of the area containing the item title in game.

Anyway it will a very useful feature for a future release.

Thanks again.

I hope you noticed this one, it solves multiple tools just as you suggested with hotkeys :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-open-source-Hunt-Stats-Tracker-mod-by-Smilgs

Btw, if you're interested I'd gladly come with input about the interface.
I also wonder, what could you possibly merge from EntroStats and its predecessor?
Will your tool ever be considered to be made open source?

Regarding the OCR of item loot in left corner, how do you solve the issue with info disappearing before the last item showing up? Damn I hate how MA implemented how item icons are generated, why do you bloody need to render them from the 3D models and then store a image out of that?! (this is at least how I've observed it)
You might want to consider adding an option to select that you are hunting in team (not an option for everyone and not something I'd do, want my stats on tracker :)) this way you could parse all loot from chat log. Turn of OCR and reduce load.
And btw, you could just add a delay to the loot action I mentioned... But then I realised it would not work well.
If one is not close enough to the mob it will not loot instantly...
And also your way solves it for the loot pill users :)

Looking foward for it, many thanks for sharing!

A first Alpha version is available for download by clicking the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b87xodncljix95o/EntropiaRTCSetup.zip?raw=1

Please note that:

The App interacts with the game for reading game logs(you need to enabled them) and ocr game screenshots

You have to press "p" (avatar location) in game in order to event app that a mob has killed and also to start the loot recognition procedure. Be sure that when pressing "p" the whole loot has been displayed in game

In order to get accurate results on loot output, place an empty note sticker on upper left in game corner. See image below:
EntropiaRTC%20Global%205824cac720b7e7338c14cc60%20%285%29.jpg

The app has never tested on any resolution other than 1920X1080

also has never tested with in game anti-aliasing on

also it uses .net framework 4.5. Normally you should be prompted during setup to install it.

The app uses webbrowser control that uses IE/Edge. If you have problems related with UI please download the latest IE/Edge version.

For any issues please post here or send me PM.
I have paid the MySQL hosting til now but he app is also using a Mongo DB and an MVC Application server hosted for free with some limitations. I have added a donate link in order to be able to spend some more money and time on development, hosting, ssl, etc

Below some in app screenshots:

Sessions.jpg

ASession.jpg

globals.jpg

Globals.jpg

setup.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, going to give it an intensive testing :)

Is it possible to add a setting to define a different key instead of "P"? Not a huge issue but would be a big convenience for those who use different keymappings.

Looks great, going to give it an intensive testing :)

Is it possible to add a setting to define a different key instead of "P"? Not a huge issue but would be a big convenience for those who use different keymappings.

you need to press the key that force game to print avatar location(default "P")

How it is supposed to differentiate puny loot like
Weapon Cells (0.00)
Shrapnel (0.00)
from no loot and how big could be an errors of determining TT return in such cases?

>In order to get accurate results on loot output, place an empty note sticker on upper left in game corner. See image below:

How do you do that? I have sticky note app in my win 10 but it doesnt stay on top, as soom as entropia gets focus the note gets under.

nero

>In order to get accurate results on loot output, place an empty note sticker on upper left in game corner. See image below:

How do you do that? I have sticky note app in my win 10 but it doesnt stay on top, as soom as entropia gets focus the note gets under.

nero

there is a sticky note option in game.. open the message center and in the top left or right corner of that message box you have an option to create a new note

+ OCR works great. Instead of using sticky note, I just aim camera at the ground when pressing the key.
+ works in 2560x1440 windowed fullscreen
- doesn't work in a window

- weapons db is outdated, e.g. doesn't include Adj EP-41;
- calculating the cost is pointless until it can track at least 3 weapons at same time;

- logged me out in the middle of a hunt and forgot login/password even though "remember me" was checked;

Good enough for alpha version.

Thanks all for your input.

- doesn't work in a window
To be checked/fixed
- weapons db is outdated, e.g. doesn't include Adj EP-41;
I am using Entropedia sql dump published in this thread on 02-16-2016. Any idea of any newest version?
- calculating the cost is pointless until it can track at least 3 weapons at same time;
Added to TODO list but for some hunters(like me) using a single weapon or 2 with very similar eco will do the job
- logged me out in the middle of a hunt and forgot login/password even though "remember me" was checked;
Strange. Let's hope that isn't too rare, in order to reproduce and fix

Also forgot to say that there is a web also available at temp URL(https://entropiartc.gear.host/) where is able to browse offline data but also the real time ones if App and Game is running.

How it is supposed to differentiate puny loot like
Weapon Cells (0.00)
Shrapnel (0.00)
from no loot and how big could be an errors of determining TT return in such cases?

I don't think that such small loots are able to affect the final tracked TT return.

Back