FYI: New tool under developemnt

Version 1.0.2(23 Apr 2017)
Changelog

• Application distribution changed
Before proceed uninstall existing version.
Download new version from https://entropiartc.gear.host/Client/EntropiaRTC.Zip

• Improved loot count

• Mob automatic detection(beta, tested only on my PC)

• Users receiving unhandled exceptions on app start, give this version a try

Stronboxes

When I was hunting I needed some more ammo and decided to just buy some easter strongboxes. Problem is that they counted towards the loot. Is that something that could be fixed?

Not a major issue but so might not be a pressing thing lol.. just wanted to mention it (c;

When I was hunting I needed some more ammo and decided to just buy some easter strongboxes. Problem is that they counted towards the loot. Is that something that could be fixed?

Not a major issue but so might not be a pressing thing lol.. just wanted to mention it (c;

You could pause the program :)

A new version(1.0.7) is available.

I have improved the mob auto detection algorithm. Now the app is trying to match the ocr generated text using Entropedia mobs and maturities DB(from a SQL dump created on Nov 2016) .
Auto mob detection is still in preview mode and it is disabled by default, you can turn it on through settings.

Download latest version through:https://entropiartc.gear.host/Client/EntropiaRTC.Zip

Old users(version 1.0.0 and below) should uninstall existing version and proceed with the zip file as updating through client isn't possible.

Works great, but it's pain to reenter all weapon data after each update :)

Version 1.0.9(29 Apr 2017)

Changelog

• Minor improvements on loot recognition. Now the app tries to correct loot items(not value) on background.

• Mob automatic detection major improvements.

Version 1.0.10(30 Apr 2017)

Changelog

• Mob automatic detection major improvements.

• Several minor fixes.

If you have version 1.0.0 or below you should uninstall before updating to new release.
Download client URL: https://entropiartc.gear.host/deploy/publish.htm

Don't forget to add a sticky note to the area where the game displays loot items. Otherwise the loot count accuracy depends on in game environment.

Hi. Ive installed new version and I got Out of memory exception which is strange because I got 12GB of ram :p

Podpis problemu:
Nazwa zdarzenia problemu: CLR20r3
Podpis problemu: 01: EntropiaRTC.exe
Podpis problemu: 02: 1.0.10.41569
Podpis problemu: 03: 59064392
Podpis problemu: 04: mscorlib
Podpis problemu: 05: 4.6.1055.0
Podpis problemu: 06: 563c0eac
Podpis problemu: 07: 639d
Podpis problemu: 08: 0
Podpis problemu: 09: System.OutOfMemoryException

Hi. Ive installed new version and I got Out of memory exception which is strange because I got 12GB of ram :p

Podpis problemu:
Nazwa zdarzenia problemu: CLR20r3
Podpis problemu: 01: EntropiaRTC.exe
Podpis problemu: 02: 1.0.10.41569
Podpis problemu: 03: 59064392
Podpis problemu: 04: mscorlib
Podpis problemu: 05: 4.6.1055.0
Podpis problemu: 06: 563c0eac
Podpis problemu: 07: 639d
Podpis problemu: 08: 0
Podpis problemu: 09: System.OutOfMemoryException

Did you receive this every time, on app start? or the app starts ok and after some time it happens?

Thanks

Did you receive this every time, on app start? or the app starts ok and after some time it happens?

Thanks

Im receiving it everytime app starts and it crashes. The strange is that everytime I launch the app a update window pop up with information that there is new version, and it dowlnoading 159MB. but it is way to fast (download 159MB in few seconds) . Then app starts and crashes everytime.

Ive manage to run the app without errors but dont ask me how I did it :D just reinstall it twice, restart pc 3times and it is working.

However still there are some errors in calculations. First for the adj resto it is counting decay everytime resto is healing you not only on first click- that is not big problem but the bigger problem is with arson ten edition. Cost per use is 0,705 ped and app is counting it one as I launch arson and after I switch to my main gun for additional 9 clicks and then kill cost is much higher than it should be (0,705ped for arson use and then 9 x decay of main gun)

For the "out of memory issue" the app is working in 32 bit, 32 bit applications don't have access to the whole OS memory(12gb in your case) but they are limited to 2 or 3 gb. That's mean that if you run the tool(~400 mb usage) and let's say EU in 32 bit(over 1.5 gb usage) could be enough to cause memory issues. Please examine the processes running through windows task manager to find out the memory consumption of 32 bit app(on Win10 presented with 32 bit in parenthesis for older OS with an asterisk) .

As for the wrong DPP calculation i can't test arso chips personally but i can't find a reason to cause any problem, my suggestion is to double check against (Entropedia) the damage per shoot that app uses for every registered weapon. Possibly there is your issue. There is an option on settings to "debug" the cost used per shoot/heal/armor decay, opening this option you will see what is the cost that app uses for every shoot, heal, mob hits. It is difficult to use this option without 2 monitors. Maybe it's a good idea for me to log optionally every shoot, heal, mob hit and the counted cost in a log file.

Ive try to explain that again and sorry for my english it is not my primary language so there might be some missunderstands.

Pic 1

you got damage which I put on mob

my question is, how much app will calculate the cos of this damage? 12 shots x cost of use Aakas with trauma IV?(that is my setup as main). If it count 12 shots so that is wrong because 6 shots was from Arson chip who is dealing damage for 10 seconds, dealing 15-35dmg per second and in that time you can use different gun/rifle/sword.

Pic 2

On pic 2 you got healing proces from adj resto, 6 heals. How much app calculate for healing? 6 times use of resto or just 1? According to what I see app calculate 6 x default primary cost for fap per use which is again wrong.

Pic 3

And conclusion. As you can see on stats for my long hunt. Using maxed aakas fire dagger+trauma IV +arson chip ten edition( eco 2,95) I had dpp 2,6 so you think calculation is correct?
And for healing cost. As you see Im using armor so nof using a lot of resto, after repair it was like 3 peds+1ped of mind essence mabey? And in app heal cost is 29.39ped.

Edit: dont know how to do that images appear but if you click on broken pic it will open in new window

I didn't know that these chips works that way, so you are right. Application isn't possible to detect if the damage/heal points produced from the current equipped tool or from previous usage of a chip. Now the problem is that i can't find a way to fix that. Maybe if game chat logs damage/heal points slightly different, could you please check some of the logs to see any differentiation? Another idea that could work on some setups is to differentiate tool used by damage/heal points range. if 10-30 then weapon 1, if 31-80 weapon 2, etc. What do you think?

I didn't know that these chips works that way, so you are right. Application isn't possible to detect if the damage/heal points produced from the current equipped tool or from previous usage of a chip. Now the problem is that i can't find a way to fix that. Maybe if game chat logs damage/heal points slightly different, could you please check some of the logs to see any differentiation? Another idea that could work on some setups is to differentiate tool used by damage/heal points range. if 10-30 then weapon 1, if 31-80 weapon 2, etc. What do you think?

In some cases that will work in those when the gun is almost same dmg like arson not, also sometimes will not work even when there is a difference between dmg of arson and dmg of gun because when arson do crit hit will might hit in the range of damage which gun is doing and mess with the calculation. It would be nice if MA add additional information in chat log what gun is doing which dmg but I dont think that they will do that.

For healing it might be easier but also not ideal, treat adj, imp, mod resto as exception and add decay on first click, then nothing. The problem will appear again when you are using combo adj resto and fap. You also might try some timing exceptions because you know that resto is active for 30 seconds so you might try to exclude some cost for 30seconds after you notice that the adj resto is working. There is no ideal solution until MA change chat log and extend it with some additional informations.

Version 1.0.13(7 May 2017)

Changelog

• Mob automatic detection major improvements. Now i think it's time to give it a try. There are a new graphs that depend on this functionality. You can enable it through settings.

• UI Enhancements including:
    Per session and overall total dmg inflicted and received.

New graph displaying per mob and maturity(you have to enable auto detect mob for maturity) avg loot/damage inflicted, avg dmg inflicted, avg dmg received, avg loot and average cost.

Display cumulative balance on live and archived sessions stats

• Several minor fixes.

• Today i realized that using Arsonistic chip while hunting resulting incorrect hunting stats(DPS,eco, cost count, etc). I am trying to find a solution but will be difficult to fix this

If you have version 1.0.0 or below you should uninstall before updating to new release.
Download client URL: https://entropiartc.gear.host/deploy/publish.htm

Don't forget to add a sticky note to the area where the game displays loot items. Otherwise the loot count accuracy depends on in game environment.

Really love the time of loot and cumulative balance. Keep up the amazing work :)

It is still crashing everytime I load it.

I keep every update to see if it works. I uninstall and fresh install but it still just crashes as soon as it loads up

It is still crashing everytime I load it.

I keep every update to see if it works. I uninstall and fresh install but it still just crashes as soon as it loads up

Have you tried to install VC 2015 Redist x86? If no please try, note that you need to install the x86 version even if you have 64bit system.

There was a user who solved unhandled exceptions on start after installing the VC 2005 Redist. You could try this also.

Thanks

I'm having the same issue. The program crashes upon startup. Do you have a good download link for vc 2015 redist x86?

Tried your tool out tonight.
After a few hours sorting out the missing dll files I finally got it to work .

I would suggest the first thing you should do is update your first post with directions on how to use.
I was pressing U instead of P to trigger loot kill.

Also seems there is an auto refresh on the stats on the app. When this happens the kill isn't counted.

-Avalon.

Good program but last weeks crashes everytime when start... Any fixes? vc redist updates didnt work.

Doesn't crash for me, must be something local (check in the event viewer what causes the crash and send to OP).

I would use this if it could be used offline. I don't feel comfortable being forced to log in to use it. Shame though cuz it looks like an great tool.

I downloaded it and using it.. Sometimes, when i'm just curious for more data about my run.
Reason for "sometimes" is that your tool is just killing CPU.. I don't know what are you ding in background with it, but man, my CPU begged me to turn it off :D

I downloaded it and using it.. Sometimes, when i'm just curious for more data about my run.
Reason for "sometimes" is that your tool is just killing CPU.. I don't know what are you ding in background with it, but man, my CPU begged me to turn it off :D

Might be some unfortunate software combo on your side. Mine uses 0.3% while waiting and 1-2% while processing the loot.

rtc.jpg

Back