FYI: New tool under developemnt

Hmm, it's possible.. i will check again...

I love this tool, sometimes its painful to see, but atleast know I know where I stand :)

One thought, would it be possible to add presets?

It takes a bit of time to re-configure each time you change weapons, enhancers, armor, etc.

I have upload a mini patch fixing the facebook login mainly.

Also trying to minimize the hosting costs(10$/month + 30$ per year), hunting sessions data older then 3 months will be removed + after one month of inactivity avatar data will be removed.

I have added the application on Entropedia (http://www.entropiawiki.com) under the tools section.

Answers:
ocpanda: adding presets will be added in near future
madnar: Please try to disable mob detection(through settings) to see if it helps
Hungwel: I am using an obsolete Entropedia db, unfortunately there isn't any updated one as far i know. Please use a similar weapon from dropdown list and modify its eco accordingly.
Sub-Zero: I am afraid that modifying the app to work offline requires huge effort and i don't have to time to develop it right now.

Have fun

Version 1.0.14(5 Aug 2017)

Changelog

• In game stats overlay fixed for Win 10 Creators update. The in game overlay displays the following:
    L: Total loot
    C: Total costs
    B: Session balance(%)
    Last mob loot
    DPP
    DPS
    E/M: Mob evades + Misses %
    CH: Criticals inflicted %
    WC: Weapon cost %
    AC: Armor cost %
    HC: Healing cost %
    EC: Enhancers breakage %

You could also enable a graph displaying the kill cost and loot per mob, enabled it or disabled through settings

• Ability to setup hunting equipment using a previous hunting session(Asked from ocpanda)

• Minor fixes.

The latest version is available for download through:

Download Client

Web

Last edited:
Is it possible to rename thread title?

Thanks

Was going to download this again but the links seem to be broken...? :scratch2:

Nevermind...they are working now. :eyecrazy::laugh:

Last edited:
Still trying to get this to work on my desktop again. Now I'm having this weird issue where I can only see the top of the overlay, as if it's expecting me to have a higher resolution than I do...and only see it while in windowed mode (not full screen windowed). Tried missing around with it a good bit but can't seem to fix. Any ideas?

Still trying to get this to work on my desktop again. Now I'm having this weird issue where I can only see the top of the overlay, as if it's expecting me to have a higher resolution than I do...and only see it while in windowed mode (not full screen windowed). Tried missing around with it a good bit but can't seem to fix. Any ideas?

I have published a new version that supports the adjustment of overlay position(via application settings). Give it a try.

I have published a new version that supports the adjustment of overlay position(via application settings). Give it a try.
That fixed the overlay...thanks. Though now I'm back to before because I still can't get it to calculate anything on my desktop. Wish I could figure out why. It works on my laptop and I'm not really doing anything differently on the desktop. Using a sticky note, full screen windowed...all that stuff. :scratch2:

Awesome project, I was just starting to do this very same thing and stumbled upon this, I guess I can stop :p :)

One thing though can you accept mouse clicks for key binds..... IE Middle button, Button 3 4 5 6 7 8 ? for the mapping of equipment?

Thanks.

That fixed the overlay...thanks. Though now I'm back to before because I still can't get it to calculate anything on my desktop. Wish I could figure out why. It works on my laptop and I'm not really doing anything differently on the desktop. Using a sticky note, full screen windowed...all that stuff. :scratch2:

Have you tried to install the X86(32 bit) version of VC 2015 Redist?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=hL3Qp0zRBOc&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw&tduid=(d3058eec73e42127b50ed75f609915b0)(256380)(2459594)(hL3Qp0zRBOc-hHiLp.bIH_hu_O4TkvAXQw)()

Additional you could enable the debugging of OCR procedure through settings. After enabling please hunt for some time and then take a look into:
\Documents\EntropiaRTC folder. You will find the screenshots used for ocr and txt files containing the ocr result. There will be also a file named debug.log.

Don't leave on this option for long time as it's generate huge amount of files.

Awesome project, I was just starting to do this very same thing and stumbled upon this, I guess I can stop :p :)

One thing though can you accept mouse clicks for key binds..... IE Middle button, Button 3 4 5 6 7 8 ? for the mapping of equipment?

Thanks.

Yes it will be supported in a future release.

Last edited:
Version 1.0.15(14 Aug 2017)

Changelog

• As requested application now protects users anonymity. It is still able to see aggregated stats and sessions across all users but avatar name, weapon used, mobs hunted, session details are now inaccessible.

• Now is able to adjust the in game overlay window through app settings.

• Now is able to insert or update weapon stats through EntropiaWiki.

Last edited:
Have you tried to install the X86(32 bit) version of VC 2015 Redist?
Ah...that was it. Sorry, I know that was already mentioned in other posts, but I didn't manage to come back across that since this thread has gotten a bit lengthy. Thanks, was almost banging my head against the wall. :eyecrazy::laugh:

So...is it possible to add Kinetic (MF) amps under settings? They are all on Entropia Wiki but I can't pull them up the way I pull up laser amps and the like.

Version 1.0.16(26 Aug 2017)

Changelog

• Deflected damage now adds to armor cost.

• Now is able to insert or update items(weapons, weapon attachments, medical tools) stats through EntropiaWiki.

• Minor improvements on detect hunting mob algorithm

• Bug fixes

So...is it possible to add Kinetic (MF) amps under settings? They are all on Entropia Wiki but I can't pull them up the way I pull up laser amps and the like.

With the new version it is able to insert or update item stats including MF Amps. If it doesn't work try to update MF chip you use also.

Question are you running OCR on the entire screen? if so can you reduce it to the left hand side of the screen? or x amount of pixels ?

Question are you running OCR on the entire screen? if so can you reduce it to the left hand side of the screen? or x amount of pixels ?

yes OCR on the upper left corner.

If you want to test/debug loot ocr procedure please enable "Loot OCR Proc" under settings, as result application will generate some files under folder "{Documents}\EntropiaRTC". Here you can find bmp files with screenshots taken and the resulted OCR text. Also using the bmp images you could optimize sticky note placement.

Don't leave this setting always on as it generates a lot of files, use it only for test/debug/optimize purposes.

Would it be difficult to implement the ability to click on the mob graph at the bottom to see what loot each mob has been dropping?

This would be ideal so that we could go back and see what items/oils/etc a particular creature is dropping and see the % of such so that if you are looking for various items needed for a mission or crafting you can easily find out which mob was dropping what in the recent sessions/vu. I know EntropiaWiki has this information but we also know that most of the time it is out of date.

Let me know what you think
OC

Would it be difficult to implement the ability to click on the mob graph at the bottom to see what loot each mob has been dropping?

This would be ideal so that we could go back and see what items/oils/etc a particular creature is dropping and see the % of such so that if you are looking for various items needed for a mission or crafting you can easily find out which mob was dropping what in the recent sessions/vu. I know EntropiaWiki has this information but we also know that most of the time it is out of date.

OC

I am working something like that. It will be published next weekend probably.

Thanks,
Giannis

OC

Take a look at new released version. It is able to filter per mob and maturity to get overall stats including looted items.

Take a look at new released version. It is able to filter per mob and maturity to get overall stats including looted items.

I just checked it out, this is great!

Thank you!

i did try it some, but it record very wrong at times.

i did try it some, but it record very wrong at times.

Put a sticky note on area that game displays loots in order to get accurate loot count.

Version 1.0.17(1 Sep2 017)

Changelog

• Ability to filter stats(yours and overall) by mob and mob maturity.

• Auto detect mob is now always on.

• Major improvements on detect hunting mob algorithm.

• It is now possible to view ingame the loot OCR area + to adjust it a bit. You have to open the application settings in order to display OCR area in game. Please close the app settings window during hunting.

• Automatic uploading of globals screenshoots can now be turned off.

• Database enhancements in order to support more stats and filters in coming releases.

• Minor improvements on ingame overlay window.

I have created a new thread as the tool mentioned on initial thread has been changed a lot.

Please post your feedback, questions, asked features here.

@Mods: Please close this

Put a sticky note on area that game displays loots in order to get accurate loot count.

This was with a sticky note, without it was very off.

Sometimes it missed some loot, some time it did miss i killed one mob and got loot already.

So a few times every hunt it did cound 2 killed mobs as 1 and only the loot from the last one.

So if you hunt a mob that cost 20 ped to kill every now and then you get a mob that cost 40ped to kill but same loot as normal.

This was with a sticky note, without it was very off.

Sometimes it missed some loot, some time it did miss i killed one mob and got loot already.

So a few times every hunt it did cound 2 killed mobs as 1 and only the loot from the last one.

So if you hunt a mob that cost 20 ped to kill every now and then you get a mob that cost 40ped to kill but same loot as normal.

It looks that sometimes tool fails to detect displayed loot. If you want give a try to new version and adjust the sticky note position in order to contains the loot OCR region(Visible when RTC settings window is open)

Thanks

Back