FYI: New tool under developemnt

Thank you. i will update today

Now I noticed this thread! Great effort indeed and hope you will manage to bring it to our community.
But I have a question.
Loot capture, based at recognizing "loot window"?
If it is, I'm afraid I will pass it, because I don't like loot window and never have it active....ever. Is something I don't find usefull to my gameplay.

Actually I have two principales that I never change.
1st I play ONLY in 3d person mode, except if I forced (into instances for example). But I don't like it at all.
2nd Loot window is deactivated by default.

Now I noticed this thread! Great effort indeed and hope you will manage to bring it to our community.
But I have a question.
If it is, I'm afraid I will pass it, because I don't like loot window and never have it active....ever. Is something I don't find usefull to my gameplay.

1st I play ONLY in 3d person mode, except if I forced (into instances for example). But I don't like it at all.

No loot window isn't a requirement.
The loot calculated using OCR of the upper left in game corner.

But I have a question.

If you would read whole thread you would see that you dont need loot window just a list of loot from the mob(disabled loot window and the list which appear in the top left corner). But anyway, you dont need to use it. For even in beta version it is awesome tool and thanks to the author. And I got the question. If there is any possibility to reset the stats of current mobs kill cost/loot ?

I'm having an issue with the loot not being recorded. I have the sticky note up and hit P after every kill, still no joy. Anyone else having this problem?

Download Desktop Application

Web

Changelog/Fixes
Fix window mode loot recognition & globals capture
DB updated with latest Entropedia Dump(8 Nov 2016)
Fixed issue when "," used as decimal separator when setup equipment
Session hunting stats are now calculated and rendered every 30 secs or after every kill(You need to press "P" or whatever you have defined to trigger in game location in order to raise a kill event).
When accidentally log out, app continues to track and permanent store hunting costs and gained loots

Known issues
Loot recognition & globals capture don't work when:
Game graphics settings are Fullscreen On AND Fullscreen Mode Regular. If you use these settings and want to capture loot please modify in game settings to Fullscreen On AND Fullscreen Windowed
Game screen is shared by 2 or more monitors
Loot OCR produce unrecognized items results when empty sticky notes used and the 3 dots(...) renders just in front of some looted item. In this case please move empty sticky to the left.

Coming features
a. Ability to delete a hunting session
b. Calculate hunting costs using more than one weapons/fap
c. Re OCR(user triggered) when the game delays to display some loot items
d. Ability to watch other players real time hunting stats and/or global screenshoots
e. Track user specified mobs and LA's in order to notify user when globals and mini's tracked
f. Calculate cost for enhancers breakage
g. Add support for mining/crafting
h. Calculate Armor cost vs Mob
i. Place yours

Please help me to prioritize incoming features and/or propose yours.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue with the loot not being recorded. I have the sticky note up and hit P after every kill, still no joy. Anyone else having this problem?

Please check if:
Game graphics settings are Fullscreen On AND Fullscreen Mode Regular. If you use these settings and want to capture loot please modify in game settings to Fullscreen On AND Fullscreen Windowed
You have mapped the in game "location" key to something else than the default "P", if yes then use the mapped key instead.

Please check if:
You have mapped the in game "location" key to something else than the default "P", if yes then use the mapped key instead.

I have the same issue, and I tested the above.

I always run game in Fullscreen on / Fullscreen Windowed.
Game screen is not shared by 2 or more monitors.
And I still use P for location.

In the client, when pressing P the graph updates properly. No loot is recorded and "Mobs Killed: " Does not increase.

I have made some minor changes that able to solve your issue, if not is there any firewall blocking outgoing connections?

No firewall blocking outgoing traffic on my end.

Initial post updated

Try browse http://localhost:8666/signalr/hubs with app running.
If you receive any network error then try to run the app as Administrator.

I am not getting any network error when visiting that URL with the app running. It outputs "ASP.NET SignalR JavaScript Library v2.2.1" so on, and so forth. However, still no loot capture.

Uninstalled 0.7.7 and installed 0.7.8, no luck

Application distribution changed. In order be aligned with latest app distribution, please uninstall existing installation(Add or remove programs) and re-install through:

Download Desktop Application

Web

New Beta version

Changelog
Calculating hunting cost can now track up to 4 weapons/up to 4 FAPs at same time.
You have to map keys with in game mapped keys for tracked weapons/faps. Also it is required to provide the cost per shoot/use per tracked weapon(Entropedia provides tools and stats to help you calculate them). For primary Weapon and FAP the App assists you to calculate Cost per shoot/use interacting with latest Entropia MySQL Dump.

Minor fixes

Crashes immediately as I try to enter the cost for secondary weapon or fap, in any of those fields.

Mapping for primary weapon/Fap worked?

Ah no, I didn't touch old fields that already were filled, but actually an attempt to edit any field in the settings cause a crash. I pm'ed you the error info as I see it in the event viewer.

Ah no, I didn't touch old fields that already were filled, but actually an attempt to edit any field in the settings cause a crash. I pm'ed you the error info as I see it in the event viewer.

I have uploaded a new version, please try again and thanks for your feedback

Beta version 0.8.1.16 release (26 Nov 2016)
Changelog
Damage per Sec calculation

Damage per PEC calculation

Enhancers breakage now contribute on hunting cost

Tool provide 3 Damage Per Sec values:
The actual (Total damage/Cost)
Include enhancers cost (Total damage/Cost+broken enhancers cost)
Absolute (Total damage/Cost+broken enhancers cost+Armor cost+Heal cost)

Several minor fixes

Beta version 0.8.1.18 release (29 Nov 2016)
Changelog

Looted items that don't match any Entropedia's DB record now displayed with OCRed text instead of "Unrecognized"
Overall session stats minor improvements(See below)
Overall.png

Minor fixes/improvements

got this msg in windows 7/x64 when running setup:
An error occurred trying to download 'https://entropiartcdeploy.gear.host/EntropiaRTC.application'.
See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD9334.tmp\install.log' for more information.

got this msg in windows 7/x64 when running setup:
An error occurred trying to download 'https://entropiartcdeploy.gear.host/EntropiaRTC.application'.
See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD9334.tmp\install.log' for more information.

Could you please send me the install.log

I will give my email via pm.

Thanks

i have idea how to easy take screenshots of loot
Example:
1) set ingame action "Loot Mob" for button "E"
2) make function "Take screenshot" in you tool(associate it to "E") and setup "Delay before screenshot"(example 3 sec)

when you loot mob with "E" screenshot will be taken after 3 seconds(when all loot appears on screen) and be recognized

p.s. i think ingame you can`t setup 2 actions for 1 key (screenshot and loot), and it be executed at same time without delay

Works fine, but I have a feeling that sometimes it does track the loot even when I forget to press the button :) Is there really some mechanics that tries to guess the loot moment or I'm just seeing things?

Works fine, but I have a feeling that sometimes it does track the loot even when I forget to press the button :) Is there really some mechanics that tries to guess the loot moment or I'm just seeing things?

I would like to.. but unfortunately you have to press the button:)

Back