Uber: Tier 9 Arso Chip

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Ho ho ho!

After 1 year stuck at tier8, finally is time for a new mega dmg Arso chip!
(Can't wait for MF amps)

https://www.twitch.tv/karommi87/v/98090631

Link for tiering above!

Would like to thank all that helped me tier it. You guys rock!

Tier cost: 980,xx tt

GRATZ!!!

First ;)

Well done sir!

Gratz!

Fully enhanced with damage enhancers, figure it will last you an hour or so before the chip breaks?

My T 3.9 chip usually can't even last me for a hunt, lol.

Gratz!

Fully enhanced with damage enhancers, figure it will last you an hour or so before the chip breaks?

My T 3.9 chip usually can't even last me for a hunt, lol.

Thanks!

It lasts long, depends on what you hunt and how you use the chip. Do you use it when a mob have low HP and miss the 10sec of dmg? Thats an uneco way to do if so and will burn it fast.

There are also those L implants that makes Your MF chips last long. I use just the good old 55-implanter with 2% decay. But the perfected implant kinda makes this lasts quite well.

Thanks!

It lasts long, depends on what you hunt and how you use the chip. Do you use it when a mob have low HP and miss the 10sec of dmg? Thats an uneco way to do if so and will burn it fast.

There are also those L implants that makes Your MF chips last long. I use just the good old 55-implanter with 2% decay. But the perfected implant kinda makes this lasts quite well.

Well, I normally use the arson chip as a tagger, and it doesn't normally last me the length of time it takes to burn out a dante amp. Thats how long I normally hunt. So each mob gets shot at once with the chip, bigger mobs may get 2 hits (or even rarer, more for high hp stuff).

With 3 damage enhancers, I normally have to return at least once to repair the chip before I can finish up the dante. Same thing happens if I go melee hunting with the ranked combat knife. Have to repair chip at least once before I burn the knife out.

And yeah, am tempted by the perfected implant as well ;)

Well, I normally use the arson chip as a tagger, and it doesn't normally last me the length of time it takes to burn out a dante amp. Thats how long I normally hunt. So each mob gets shot at once with the chip, bigger mobs may get 2 hits (or even rarer, more for high hp stuff).

With 3 damage enhancers, I normally have to return at least once to repair the chip before I can finish up the dante. Same thing happens if I go melee hunting with the ranked combat knife. Have to repair chip at least once before I burn the knife out.

You guys realize that repair tools are cheap as hell to use right :p No need for a 3k ped item.

Listen to Svena and get a repair tool lol :D

I do what you do too and dont suffer from any such problems. At tier8 the decay is even faster. But still not a problem :)

GL making yours tier 10 :D

Back