Cast your vote:

• Yes, introduce decay already

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Yes, but finalize without decay

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Nope, do nothing / proceed as planned

Votes: 57 58.8%

• Total voters
that looks a lot like you invested in some big rings recently and are now afraid that MA will do what MA has said they will do and your investement will lose value. you were willing to take the risk despite knowing it better. so dont rage now that people want a fix state to see the real value of that bubbly stuff

Why? Because you, OP author and a few other are biased, you think everyone else is? Especially when they think different?
No, I haven't invested big in a ring. Wish I could afford, but, that doesn't make me wanting to see everyone else burn so bad until they cost tt+1 so I can get one. I hate it when so many get burned on MU fluctuation over short period of time, but that's a risk and those who take it know that it can pay off, used right.

You don't buy a ring to have its value fixed in time. All rings are constantly dropping in value; some faster than others, according to ring drop ratio, nothing keeps value here (almost nothing) and if you insist on otherwise, you're playing a different game. Take a break and come back 10 years from now when perf ares is tt+.5 ea/bulk @boxes.

There are hunters who can justify buying a 25k PED ring (meaning they save in cost that ped over a decent amount of time ~1 year?) and there are hunters who can't justify buying an improved ares for 800 ped because they hunt 15 minutes every Sunday. That's fine; the game needs both categories, but to be in the second one and demand the expensive stuff is changed from the current state to something that can get it to worth +1 so you can afford it, it's just silly... plus they still might not use them then because, well, they decay...

buy or don't...

Back