Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition T9

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi EU-lovers.

I would like to put this one-of-its-kind-chip for sale.

Currently dmg intervall is 285 - 570, without any amps

Following Kulls calc; we get those numbers:

- Full DMG enhancers with EST armor +Imp ares ring = 2,999 DPP with 36,414 DPS; 1527,6 max crit hit.
- Full accu enhancers with EST armor + imp ares = 3,201 DPP with 20,468 DPS; 804 max crit
- Full Eco enhancers with EST armor + imp ares = 3,247 DPP with 19,165 DPS; 804 max crit

- Full dmg enhancers without EST armor + Imp ares = 2,991 DPP with 36,014 DPS; Max crit 1185,6
- Full Accu enhancers without EST armor + Imp ares = 3,122 DPP with 19,966 DPS; Max crit 624
- Full eco enhancers without EST armor + Imp ares = 3,211 DPP with 18,955 DPS: Max crit 624

- Full dmg enhancers with EST + Summer ring 2016 = 3,071 DPP with 37,29 DPS; 1482 max crit
- Full eco enhancers with EST + Summer ring 2016 = 3,325 DPP With 19,929 DPS; Max crit 780

Benefits from this chip are:
1) Extra free dps and eco
2) Kill the regen on mobs
3) Super high Pyro and generally MF-skills = HP BOOST!
4) Extra faster skiling (due to tier9) towards Intuition more HP BOOST!https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tuition-via-Pyro-Hit-80&p=3485424#post3485424
5) Be simply uber https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289411-Tier-9-Arso-Chip and more uber with MF amps! (when ever that will come ...), ohh it came oO

There are currently 2 tier8 Arso chips as far I know and it takes unwrittenly long time to make such even a tier8, not to mention tier9.

SB =22k. You can still be shy and make offer with items / lower tiered arso or deeds. PEDs are most prefered off course :)
Instand BO = 23k

Happy (s)killing!

Last edited:
This is a video of this same chip at work when I borrowed it off Rocky, and it was only at tier 8~ :eyecrazy:

That chip used correctly is a PED maker...

... for the only tier9 in game :eek:

Compared to the L arso chips with same dmg, this will save you a lot on the markup, not to mention the availability on those high expensive L chips.

One of its kind for long time!

Since it was tiered, i did not use it untill yesterday and I gotta say I really see the power of it and loving it! :eyecrazy:

UL black nepalm tier 9 :eyecrazy:

Burning bump!

You forgot almost best benefit.
You squeeze out the very last of enhancers leaving You very insencetive too enh MU.

Consider this a free bump

You forgot almost best benefit.
You squeeze out the very last of enhancers leaving You very insencetive too enh MU.

Consider this a free bump

^^

I tok it as obvious the enhacners will last for ever as I don't remember when I last filled the slots.

Now for the uber bump!

Get and be proud of it :yay:

"3) Super high Pyro and generally MF-skills"

Yep that gave me the hump, when I heard Arso users were unlocking Force Merge in "months", when real MF'ers skill Pyro for years to get there. Although I suspect some of it was chipped in to use the chips to begin with.

In effect a "Support chip", as I like to call them....basically ruined the profession in my eyes.

But hey-ho...onwards and upwards. Tier 9 is crazy though, bet that wasn't cheap to tier.

That said what's your pyro skill points? Maybe it mainly effects damage profession. I've got around 9K pyro skill points using attack chips.

Good luck with sale.

Rick

"3) Super high Pyro and generally MF-skills"

Yep that gave me the hump, when I heard Arso users were unlocking Force Merge in "months", when real MF'ers skill Pyro for years to get there. Although I suspect some of it was chipped in to use the chips to begin with.

In effect a "Support chip", as I like to call them....basically ruined the profession in my eyes.

But hey-ho...onwards and upwards. Tier 9 is crazy though, bet that wasn't cheap to tier.

That said what's your pyro skill points? Maybe it mainly effects damage profession. I've got around 9K pyro skill points using attack chips.

Good luck with sale.

Rick

MF skills are gained much faster compared to normal guns is what I noticed. Dunno if it is a bug or is ment to be like that. So with a tier9 Arso, it is unimagineably fast gained skills.
I may get to lvl100 there before I do on my highest prof in laser handgun. This will if so be funny

About my Pyro Points, I think was around 10500+ around there

Last edited:
For the only uber chip in game :cool:

Blazing BUMP!

Set them ablaze :eyecrazy:

Flaming bump :scratch2:

For the only tier9 in game :eyecrazy:

Flaming BUMP :laugh:

Get ready for MM and burn the mobs!

Can now be rented for MM.
PM for details

You will get skills in a cheating level :eyecrazy:

I always wonder, why sell if its so great?

And after so much work to get to t9, why would you want a lower tier one in trade?

Bump!

I think the gist of it is, "this high tiered item is very good, but I want to trade in my hard work of bringing this baby up to speed". :) I grinded for months and my arso was still tier 6. Imagine how difficult it is to bring it up to tier 9!

And after so much work to get to t9, why would you want a lower tier one in trade?

Bump!

Reactions: Mac

Bump!

I like to make goals and reach them. Once its reached I go for something else. I like the game and playing it due to the challenge, as i love challenges. Money with lossses/profits are less important to me as money is made in real. You can make money here, but if u live out of it, people will call u a nerd/fool.

I enjoyed enough a supperb chip like this so time has came for someone else to enjoy while getting a chip delivered on a gold plate.

Oooops offtopic :laugh:

Ontopic: The chip going to be busy and rented during MM time.
You can rent after it :yup:

I like to make goals and reach them. Once its reached I go for something else. I like the game and playing it due to the challenge, as i love challenges. Money with lossses/profits are less important to me as money is made in real. You can make money here, but if u live out of it, people will call u a nerd/fool.

I enjoyed enough a supperb chip like this so time has came for someone else to enjoy while getting a chip delivered on a gold plate.

Oooops offtopic :laugh:

Ontopic: The chip going to be busy and rented during MM time.
You can rent after it :yup:

Thanks for the reply, mine is t6.2 now, I was considering if it would be worth trading my 6.2 for your t9, but was second guessing, really curious why you would sell after all the work, I guess I have a ways to go to get there too, that will be my challenge. :)

GL on sale/rent bump!

Pyrokinetic+FTW= Powerkinetic - BUMP

Hot chip and a hot bump!

Blast it off like nepalm bomb bump

Back