Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition T9

@Pirate-King Jay

Why don't you open up a price check thread instead of fucking up peoples sales threads.

Last edited:
I was mistaken in the Prices the tier 8 sold for TT + 10k ish ped. 2 K more then the tier 7. so by that logic this should be a 13K

I bid 13K PED

Well your numbers are still off, if you look at my post, tier 7 sold for +10K, not tier 8, so you still need to add a few K for it to be really worth it. But its not my call and I leave it up to the seller to decide if he wants to take you up on your bid or not.

Good luck to both of you

I want to buy this, just not for a price that I will soon regreat; soon as someone will tier a 8 to 9 and then Wow, it's not the only one in the game.

So it's not Unique "one-of-its-kind-chip" like the fist Post says, it's something that can be surpassed buy any other owner of the chip wishing to tier like crazy.

I was mistaken in the Prices the tier 8 sold for TT + 10k ish ped. 2 K more then the tier 7. so by that logic this should be a 13K

I bid 13K PED

Hey dude. Thanks for ur offer.

To me it seems like you don't know so much about "the chip".

Just to put you in perspective of this. It tok me and a very active friend 1 year to tier from 8 to 9. Yes 1 exact year. The damage it adds can be compared to a limited Arso chip V or VI (correct me someone if im wrong. Not in auc to check) which i think has a markup of 150% and rare to find supply to.

This puts the tier9 chip in a unique position which gives it different useage depends on the style.
You can for example put accurany enhancers and get some great boost on your eco with minimal cost due to eXtremely low enhancer breakage.

You can put dmg enhancers and get a fairly good eco hunting with great dps, skills and cycling.
Also to give you another example. Im at lvl 96dmg with pyro all from using this chip on mobs by using it 1 or 2 times max! You use it as a tagger and get to lvl 96... Go figure the time uesd to tier it using it as tagger ...

Thanks again for your offer ... (i will act as if i did not see it)

Last edited:
Forgot to add ...
Over 5 months and still stuck at tier 9.0

Since tiering scales exponentially especially for higher tier items, so it is impossible to compare to earlier or other tiering so it will always be a bigger step for each tier.

Last edited:
If you don't get any Bids or Bigger Offers let me know if you do see it :)
My bid is good for 90 days or when I've purchased another. Tier 6, 7 and up

Alright, your hair might turn grey when that time happens ...

BUMP for the uber chip!

Uber bump only

Last edited:
bump for uber chip

One of the latest BUMPs. Might keep it after the new changes!

Or we could work out a price :)

Sale is on pause. Not selling for the moment. Waiting for the MF amps to make this chip more uber

Feel free to make offer. Nothing below 20k will be considered

Back for sale again as a new project is in mind

SB 23k
BO 25k

BUMP!

Don't wait for too long before the big MF amp to come!
Grab em while u can ... !

Adding juicy picture of the burning chip with highest amp (so far) in game.

Good effeciency with all dmg enhancers on!

Good DMG with all dmg enhancers on!

For the one, only and lonely :)() tier 9!

Maybe, maybe not

Maybe i sell it

Let the post go up !

This and only this!

bump

Been a while... But BUMP!

I bamp this ,

Oh wait, whaaat, BUMP!

Back