Pet Name Tags -> Storage Container Labels

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Pet Name Tags should have a second use as storage container labels,
or have a way to be transformed or converted into labels for storage containers.

Why not let them label everything, then? Suppose I want to name my gun The Great Equalizer, for example :laugh:

Perhaps naming storage containers would be of use to some players who hoard? :lift:
And to keep certain things neatly organized in separate boxes:
ie. plates, sets, pets, mining gear, extra blueprints, planet specific items, mats, etc?

Or maybe for EP ammo as safe storage when vehicle has a weapon?

ofc after writing I thought of motion-decay vehicles as my storage boxes in storage... :scratch2:
ie. HTT vehicles with Arctic gear, walkie talkie, pistol/M16+special ammos, and other RT stuff, etc

Yup. great idea. Was thinking that too the other day and then forgot about it again over 8 pints of Guinness.

Thanks for refreshing my memory! Would really like to see that.

Kinda like them mined vases from Ark to put away duplicates, useless rings & other rarities I won't be needing soon. Annoyance is growing with the number of vases growing though since it takes some time to find specific items.

+1

i have about 20 containers to sort my stuff.
naming a container "Paints", "Wools", "Leathers" or whatever, would be a great help!

Color them or buy those rt ones that are labeled. Dress, armor, weapons, assassin, they all exist and have anti gravity properties.

I wonder what happened to all those 'resettlement' containers. They were massive I had two, back in the day.

I tend to find the only decent storage boxes are actually vehicles. They hold a lot of pets anyhow lol.

That's why if you ever have an expired worn out vehicle it will still have value as a storage box, don't TT it.

Rick

I wonder what happened to all those 'resettlement' containers. They were massive I had two, back in the day.

I tend to find the only decent storage boxes are actually vehicles. They hold a lot of pets anyhow lol.

That's why if you ever have an expired worn out vehicle it will still have value as a storage box, don't TT it.

Rick
Resettlement boxes only have 100 item points. PIT BULL has more than that. XMAS boxes ought to be coming out soon again. I have a few resettlement boxes but use em so can't sell anytime soon (great for dupe blueprints ).

We can name clothing sets, armor sets and pets so sure.... let's name items too.

I think so too. I made a support case about this the 12th of October, hope you have done one too. :)

Color them or buy those rt ones that are labeled. Dress, armor, weapons, assassin, they all exist and have anti gravity properties.

The feeling I got, is that the name of RT boxes doesn't match the stats for it.

And even if it would, let's say 7 item 30kg boxes for armor sets, you would need to look through all those each time MA Changes the storage iccon size causing storage to get shuffled around (or you accidently press the "re-arrange" button in storage rather than carried inventory).

I would like it very much!

Much better to label all my boxes instead the very complicated color/texture code I use atm.

Believe me, if you have 100+ boxes in storage, labels really would make things easyer and stimulate some P2P trades - buying 150 container name tags as soon it exist :D

Back