Selling: Ecotron v.26b Prototype

seboas

Provider
Toni seboas Velebit
Selling this lovely Ecotron v.26b Prototype piece of a gun. Great eco - even greater with amp :)
Uber rare (only 1 in game) :)

I've added the gun to entropedia, so you can compare the DPS and DPP with different amps ;)
Range can't be added (problems with sql query - I put value in impact radius though) - range is 84,7m.
Great tier rates as well (120,95,96,69,52,73,97,56,132,119).
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ecotron_v.26b_Prototype

With A106 eco is 2,949
With A204 imp eco is 2,965
Highest with RDI alpha 2,974

DPS is up to 40 (depends of an amp you'll use), so it's a great weapon, specially cos of range and is ideal for longer hunts (1pec decay) :cool:

Options to buy it:
- MOD EMT kit Ek-2600 +2,5k ped
- Buyout price is 10,5k ped
- Might consider Deeds (clds, auds, lands)

Offer is on the table till end of this week (6.11.2016).

Cheers ;)

You specified impact radius in entropedia? Does it mean this explodes like the rocket launchers or you meant range?

i thought those basically free guns from cyrene token trader are character bound... so not sure than you can sell it..

i thought those basically free guns from cyrene token trader are character bound... so not sure than you can sell it..

It is tradeable.

Basically free isnt really true. In order to get this one you need loads of badges (700 if I recall correctly) which equals loads of days hunting on cyrene. The restock rate at the vendor is also close to 0 so you have to camp there in order to get it.

You specified impact radius in entropedia? Does it mean this explodes like the rocket launchers or you meant range?

He's put impact radius rather than range, as adding range to entropedia is currently broken. Fair enough.

It's a nice gun especially due to the range, but I think a touch overpriced. But good luck!

Just wanted to point out that the eco with rdi amp is if mu is set to 100% perhaps update with current mu.

Like I wrote in my original post - entropedia has some problems putting value in range (read 1st post please).

Gun is tradable (at least for now - there is a rumor that it will become bounded).
Perfect timing if you're interested.

It's a nice gun especially due to the range, but I think a touch overpriced. But good luck!
Think price is fair. Solid dps and dpp (even greater with amp), not to mention range (comparable with CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I - with slighter less dps and more range)
This is my first good UL weapon and I don't want to really sell it (also put the deadline cos of that - won't be bumping the thread) and therefore the 10,5k price. :)
Not to mention it's only 1 in game (dropped after good year) - that on its own has some uniqueness factor = fair price considering the dps, dpp and range.

I might consider changing it directly for MOD 2600. Deeds are overrated, so 10,5k price applies.
PED wise, I might be open for some counters. ;)

You may contact me ingame, because I only joined here to post this sale - Toni seboas Velebit

Cheers ;)

Think price is fair. Solid dps and dpp (even greater with amp), not to mention range (comparable with CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I - with slighter less dps and more range)
Cheers ;)

Only comparable gun to that really is the LC100, about same dps, LC100 might actually be slightly more, about same eco, Ecotron has more range sure.
LC100 doesn't go even for 5k these days, i don't see the 20-30m range difference worth 5k on such small gun, especially since it has a chance to become untradeable later like you said.

Only comparable gun to that really is the LC100, about same dps, LC100 might actually be slightly more, about same eco, Ecotron has more range sure.
LC100 doesn't go even for 5k these days, i don't see the 20-30m range difference worth 5k on such small gun, especially since it has a chance to become untradeable later like you said.

Exactly, if the OP wants to REALLY sell this gun, he has to look for around 5-7K. With the trend of prices going down the drain, I would say the price is closer to 5 than 7. 10K only if someone is crazy, but to be honest, there are some crazy people in this game and it wouldnt suprise me if it got sold :laugh:

But comparing Spirit to this gun is just whack :)

37 DPS with a106
VS.
55 DPS with dante

True :bandit:

Ya the lc100 was my price comparison. Rarity doesn't really count for a token gun so only the range adds benefit. For t0, id say 5k is fair for this gun.

Back