Question: Returning once again need your opinions

Hey forum people.. its me awesome.. coming winter time I realized I'm going to have more time for playing soo I have decided to invest into some gear again. With that being said here is an idea of where I stand as far as skills wise.

So right now I am lvl 60 Laser Pisoler HIT and lvl 59 Laser Sniper HIT and lvl 60 Ranged Laser DMG.
My BLP Hit level is around 53 and 48 in DMG but I dont mind chipping a bit of BLT tech if need be.

So I have done a bit of research and the top contenders so far are Igni 1100E (one for sale for 15k atm) Ranked Scorpion (around 10k) I also looked into ADJ Maddox 4 ( around 5k) or ADJ EP 41 ( not sure about that one tho) another choice would be ASG-12 Bucketful ( which is also around 15k??) and I'm not sure what else would fall in that range as far as price and dps goes.. ( just to clarify im talking about UL sib guns only for now.. once I get lvl 80 I can look into none SIB ones)

So here is where I come to you for a bit of advice.. if you were in my spot which gun would you think its best to look for?

In order to tell you what weapon you might need, think about what you want to hunt. Those weapons are suitable for different mobs.

I would suggest basing your choice of mob on your evader/hp as well as your bankroll. Bankroll is absolute key imho.

Welcome back and good luck out there

In order to tell you what weapon you might need, think about what you want to hunt. Those weapons are suitable for different mobs.

I would suggest basing your choice of mob on your evader/hp as well as your bankroll. Bankroll is absolute key imho.

Welcome back and good luck out there

true I forgot to add that part so I'll just say it here. I am at 180 hp ( with ring ) my evader lvl is 31. As for mobs I will be hunting are mid range mobs that I have Iron missions chains still like small Hogglo , Small Levis.. small mid Mercimex or small proterons even stuff like that. and for bankroll as far the actual guns goes I can spend up to 10-15k for the gun itself

true I forgot to add that part so I'll just say it here. I am at 180 hp ( with ring ) my evader lvl is 31. As for mobs I will be hunting are mid range mobs that I have Iron missions chains still like small Hogglo , Small Levis.. small mid Mercimex or small proterons even stuff like that. and for bankroll as far the actual guns goes I can spend up to 10-15k for the gun itself

bankroll for those mobs shouldnt be lower than 50k peds imo. gun not included...

I would say 15k-20k is more than you would ever need. Bank roll wise. Considering most loot is now shrapnel.

yea as far as bankroll for ammo I'm planning on cycling around 10-15k peds and go from there..
I just cant decide what would be the wisest choice to make at this point in time

yea as far as bankroll for ammo I'm planning on cycling around 10-15k peds and go from there..
I just cant decide what would be the wisest choice to make at this point in time

15k peds on proterons if like 1600 kills... you can easily get your bankroll down to 8k peds after that one 15k ped run... even lower if you are really unlucky...

15k peds on proterons if like 1600 kills... you can easily get your bankroll down to 8k peds after that one 15k ped run... even lower if you are really unlucky...

true maybe SOLO proterons might be out of my pocket for starters but I was just giving an overall mob HP im looking to hunt but i appreciate your feedback tho :)

with 15k peds as bankroll id stick to something like ambus or allos. they give at least a few nice MU items and u get an okay amount of kills per run

with 15k peds as bankroll id stick to something like ambus or allos. they give at least a few nice MU items and u get an okay amount of kills per run

Whats this thing about bankroll?? Im often down on 15k peds on the card. Actually it might even be good for your focus to have a tight budget and to be extra carefull about your peds.

Truth is, if youre doing it wrong you will lose 50k or 15k and if youre doing it rightyou can sustain yourself and even make gains.

Back