Halloween Mayhem Count Vampire Floor Box Location

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Hi - This is now doing my head in. I have been trying to find the box (allegedly on the floor in front of one of the buildings) in the Halloween Mayhem instance to summon Count Vamp, Alas to no avail. I read somewhere that it is near the first building on the right as you go into the grave yard but I cannot find it. Can anyone help and advise exactly where it is

Regards

Moondog

Last edited:
Go through east gate and follow the path to the mansion, the box is on the left of its porch.

The new spawn zone has invisible walls. Go through the gate when you enter, then right along the fence, after a bit you can jump over and go to the church in back.

Hi - This is now doing my head in. I have been trying to find the box (allegedly on the floor in front of one of the buildings) in the Halloween Mayhem instance to summon Count Vamp, Alas to no avail. I read somewhere that it is near the first building on the right as you go into the grave yard but I cannot find it. Can anyone help and advise exactly where it is

Regards

Moondog

I will help you as my mind worked exactly like yours, and I couldn't find it last year either. I clicked all the buildings, it drove me nuts too.

The vamp house is not where you expect it to be, in other words it's none of the buildings where all the mobs are, not even the building where the pumpkin is. It's along another road well away from the mob spawns. I found it by luck, for my first time this year and did one vamp.

The best way to find it is go to the water fountain looking thing, look on the ground you're see a dirt path. To your left and right of the fountain there's a gate. One of the gates, can't remember if to the left or right.....will take you down a road well away from the mobs.... its about 200m long road.

Then you will see a massive house (about 5 times bigger than the house the pumpkin mob comes from), and outside that you will see the box on the ground. Open it and drag in your essence.

To be honest maybe it need a glowing sign on the gate "TO THE VAMP", for people like us....lol.

hope that helps.

Rick

Last edited:
Thanks to you all for the replies - especially to Rick - can't wait to finish work and try it out

To the right, if you go from the instance's entrance.

To be honest I found that whole "can't find the vamp" issue, so frustrating, it's one of the biggest reasons I couldn't get into Halloween mayhem spirit the last couple of years.

I'm sure loads of players feel the same. MA need to sort that.

Thanks

Rick

Last edited:
Thanks to you all for the replies - especially to Rick - can't wait to finish work and try it out

Moondog

So dark :laugh: It drove me nuts it was so dark in this instance, I had to turn my contrast way up so I could see :eyecrazy:

I also ran around looking at every building the first time I did it last year, I finally figured out it was over the hill and across the dale..

another video tutorial on how to find the vamp with the big.... cape :) (shamless plug: it was made by me)

Last edited:
another video tutorial on how to find the vamp with the big.... cape :) (shamless plug: it was made by me)

The cape was made by you? Also the .. ribbon? :laugh:

Back