Eurus changes

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
Today I returned to Caly after some time. As already mentioned elsewhere, first I noticed I had lost Eurus Teleport and then when I flew there, I confirmed what some friends told me.
Faucervix spawn is gone from that region (possibly by plan).
But,
although there is the blue dot of the old Teleporter in our radar, the only thing someone can find in place, is a bug empty spot with only the light effect, instead of the real TP.
If I'm missing a VU note, pls forgive me but this is odd. Also I'm kinda upset for the decision, of the trasformation Eurus to an outpost.

Not sure if I like it, but maybe there is more coming to the area that made it happen. No idea.

Yes I suspected that I missed something here. Maybe there is a plan for the future, othewise we will have a huge area with 3 outposts around and no TP. As it is now there is no meaning and I don't like it ofc.
Thanks for the update Aia

The reason for the removal of the teleporter and auction service at Eurus is partially because it was added as a "bonus" teleporter after VU10, and partially as part of an ongoing effort to steer more people to gather at certain settlements (more like it was before VU10).

If there are any future changes to the teleportation network, we will make sure to communicate and explain them better.

Yes, but please address that blue dot on radar. It looks like a tp. Ofc I am not talking about blue dot on map (the usual mark of an outpost, as is Eurus now). To me, having seen alot in PE/EU (but not the vu notes lol), first thought was that the tp has sunk :laugh:

I understand the faux spawn moved to the outpost SE of Eurus, can't verify atm. Seeing how the high level ones were also replace by armax, I believe MA will do some cosmetics on them.

The reason for the removal of the teleporter and auction service at Eurus is partially because it was added as a "bonus" teleporter after VU10, and partially as part of an ongoing effort to steer more people to gather at certain settlements (more like it was before VU10).

If there are any future changes to the teleportation network, we will make sure to communicate and explain them better.

Adding a selection in the TP interface for one main free TP between all planets would be great.

(more like it was before VU10).

Thank you for the clarification. Is this an effort at restoration of what once could be called a home? All those places ripped up without rhyme or reason. I'd send some flowers to see the old Minopolis, Jason Centre, Atlas Haven back.

Thank you for the clarification. Is this an effort at restoration of what once could be called a home? All those places ripped up without rhyme or reason. I'd send some flowers to see the old Minopolis, Jason Centre, Atlas Haven back.
As would I.

Ripping out Eurus was a very bad design decision. It was the best spot for faucervix, one of my favorite mobs because they are so well suited to low level longblades skilling. If the spawn was moved, that's all very well and fine, but a TP would be better.

Speaking of spawns, Ludwig, perhaps you can convey to the team that chasing all over the map at a dozen false positions to find a daily mission mob is just no fun at all, to the point of discouraging play. While I understand the joys of just getting lost in scenery and roaming around the map (getting all my pre-vu10 teleporters alone was one of the most enjoyable things I've done in this game), when one wants a specific mob, one does not particularly want a long and arduous (and immensely time-wasting) journey to a location that has -maybe- a 5% chance of that mob being there. In saying all of this, I am pointing a finger at a relatively easy place to improve gameplay and build player enthusiasm for the game.

quoting to direct your attention to my note just above :wise:

Bring back a good spawn of newbie mobs back to Atlas Haven so maybe we can populate that place again. Dam, I miss Atlas Haven

Back