Trades between players with real money? - GameDev.net

News Bot

Guardian
Trades between players with real money?
[SIZE=-1]GameDev.net[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I'm talking here only about game design itself, not about legal issues (FYI: theoretically it's possible because, at least, guys from Entropia Universe are doing the same things and seems they don't have legal issues). - players can trade in-game goods ...[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

As far as I know it's some random fellow in that gamedev forum who mentioned entropia universe in his post about trading with real cash. And it's news here?

So all we have to do to "become news" here is to mention entropia universe in certain other forums?

:scratch2:

Afaik you can set up an automated notification with Google that sends you a message whenever certain keywords appear in a page the search engine captures. Looks like one of these, I don't think this item has been hand-vetted.

Is there even manual approval? If I post about eu on that forum will it get linked here? That's very dangeroud and abuseable.

Trades between players with real money?
[SIZE=-1]GameDev.net[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I'm talking here only about game design itself, not about legal issues (FYI: theoretically it's possible because, at least, guys from Entropia Universe are doing the same things and seems they don't have legal issues). - players can trade in-game goods ...[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.
Well...Old days we would have faxed or sent acknowledgements of who was who,needless to say my Aunt Fanny can post on AU auction now with NOTHING.

Back