leprachaun har to train?

pesa

Dominant
Society
AD
Nero Pelleman Wolf
Are these guys hard hard to train? I'm level 12 and it is extremely slow. Will have to stay a week at this speed (to reach L7)

nero

Do they come with an explanation of what the relationship between Leperchauns, Cthulhu and Monria is?

:scratch2:

lollore :laugh:

Do they come with an explanation of what the relationship between Leperchauns, Cthulhu and Monria is?

no, its a mystery!

nero

Are these guys hard hard to train? I'm level 12 and it is extremely slow. Will have to stay a week at this speed (to reach L7)

nero

Stay where? On Monria? You can spawn the leprechaun on Calypso, as Monria is a moon of Calypso.

On a related note, the buff at level 11 does not unlock, like the other pets that have this particular buff. The criteria stays at 0.0% and no one seems to know how to get it moving.

no, its a mystery!

nero

That's good, I thought you were going to tell me it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma.

Stay where? On Monria? You can spawn the leprechaun on Calypso, as Monria is a moon of Calypso.

On a related note, the buff at level 11 does not unlock, like the other pets that have this particular buff. The criteria stays at 0.0% and no one seems to know how to get it moving.

Ya, I'm already seeing them on Caly, makes as much sense as my Dhampyre I guess :laugh: What are the buffs?

Do they come with an explanation of what the relationship between Leperchauns, Cthulhu and Monria is?:
There is none. New Irish owners want to leave their mark on the moon, thus boxing and leprechaun.

What are the buffs?
Only buff is decrease regeneration 20% (-4food/h). I guess MA don't want these pets to be any cheaper to train.

Owner of Monria is Irish and decided leprechauns and boxing gloves would accurately portray his heritage.

Why stick to storylines when you can just shit all over your USP concept.

in answer to the OP's question , yes they do seem slow to train.

I was given one but threw it in storage, it's more of a novelty pet to me.

I believe it's 'average' training, so sure it will be harder than 'easy' pets, many players are used too.

If it has focus passive, once unlocked that will help speed training up a lot.

It's good though from an appreciation point of view, as players get a feel for how hard some of these pets are to level. Training a "Hard" pet really can test you.

The Epic panda for example not only has no focus passive, the exotic trick (biggest trick) still doesn't give XP and the pet won't gain XP faster until you unlock the taming skill passive at Level 13. That one really is a test of patience.

My Royal dragon has the same slower "reduced" metabolic rate passive (one of the 3 passives on that pet), and I've never found a solution to unlock it, it's still at 0.00%...(I gave up looking). If someone finds out, post it here please.

Rick

Feck - That is All

Owner of Monria is Irish and decided leprechauns and boxing gloves would accurately portray his heritage.

Why stick to storylines when you can just shit all over your USP concept.

LOL, I bet new players are so fucking confused in this "SciFi" game.
But on a brighter note I am looking forward to the Guiness Kegs!!

Back