Armor droprate

Kerham

Elite
Society
Project Y
Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
Hi there guys, are armors still being looted? The sets which I have in mind, each of them for odd various reasons, are:

Pixie, Goblin, Kobold, Shogun, Gremlin.

Made myself a neat small quest of looting these armors. Hunted, tried, all I got was: 2x pixie armguards, 1x pixie thighs, 1x pixie gloves (F) and a Gremlin faceguard.

Bery, Cornundacauda, Caudatergus, Snable, Exa, Daikiba, Molisk, Cornundos, Tripudion - random runs of these used to drop abundant quantities of first 4 sets, Grem being the more rare, okay.

Also haven't saw any piece of Vigi. Not even going to mention Nemesis or Jaguar lol, only looted some Jag shins once in my entire career.

But rest? Can't loot a set of Goblin? Seriously?

Shogun is dropping on RT from haters, looted footies the other week.

As for jaguar, it seems to be dropping during events. I know of one helm looted last merry mayhem atleast.

looted Vigi Gloves F yesterday from Warlock some month ago Gremlin Arms from Atrax Stalker

might depend on how fast the armor that is already in game is being TTed?

might depend on how fast the armor that is already in game is being TTed?

Nah, I don't see whole universe mutually deciding to stop tt'ing goblin and pixie at VU 11 and 12.
Also is not bad for newbs to have access to stackables rather than items, but I have troubles with this scarcity. At least some L counterparts.. Something.. I don't want to buy boar L for some 10-15 protection and using plates on tt armor is rather uneco.

Looted Kobold gloves (a year or so ago) and Kobold shins (a few months ago) from Mourner

/Andy

Looted vigi arms off a drone, i think maybe 6 months ago. Wasn't even a global, lol.

Hi there guys, are armors still being looted? The sets which I have in mind, each of them for odd various reasons, are:

Pixie, Goblin, Kobold, Shogun, Gremlin.

Made myself a neat small quest of looting these armors. Hunted, tried, all I got was: 2x pixie armguards, 1x pixie thighs, 1x pixie gloves (F) and a Gremlin faceguard.

Bery, Cornundacauda, Caudatergus, Snable, Exa, Daikiba, Molisk, Cornundos, Tripudion - random runs of these used to drop abundant quantities of first 4 sets, Grem being the more rare, okay.

Also haven't saw any piece of Vigi. Not even going to mention Nemesis or Jaguar lol, only looted some Jag shins once in my entire career.

But rest? Can't loot a set of Goblin? Seriously?

The only relevant armor that I see in this list nowdays is gremlin, why even drop the others?
This list: Pixie, Goblin, Kobold, Shogun, Gremlin.

The only relevant armor that I see in this list nowdays is gremlin, why even drop the others?
This list: Pixie, Goblin, Kobold, Shogun, Gremlin.

First use would be for newbs before finishing discipleship.
Second use would for everybody even afterwards, because those have better eco than adj pixie.

In my case, I look for random 10-15 protection to complement my fap on 40-50dmg hits.

Vigi gloves M and F from defenders in the last few weeks

The news are fantastic :)) Used to loot these from caudatergus :laugh:

This list is still reasonably accurate.

And judging by the state of my storage, Pixie drop rate is too high.

had some pixie foot out chirps doin daily bonus and had some nemisis foots out of big bulk few weeks ago to

I got Nemesis foot off molisk some months ago.

This list is still reasonably accurate.

And judging by the state of my storage, Pixie drop rate is too high.

Interesting. I've camped exa and snable for the last days and I was amazed to no loot any kind of armor in more than 4k kills. On cornundacaudas I have doubts, did killed some hundreds, will try some continuity to see if it helps. The only mob where I saw the same trend I knew was daikiba. Thanks for the link.

My landarea has mourners. I hunt there myself regularly and I think I.have looted 7 kobold shins m/f in a year.
I have also looted 2 kobold parts from corns

Caudatergus will drop the vigi gloves every so often

Back