Make ESL stand out in chat please

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hi,

I have recently unlocked ethereal soul language, and now I can't tell if someone is dead or alive. In the old chat system there was a slight difference in color but now there is no difference at all.

Maybe put a small ghost icon next to the message, like we have a little heart when we read friends.

spooky_esl_demoooooooooo.jpg

Thank you !

Last edited:
Hi,

I have recently unlocked ethereal soul language, and now I can't tell if someone is dead or alive. In the old chat system there was a slight difference in color but now there is no difference at all.

Maybe put a small ghost icon next to the message, like we have a little heart when we read friends.

Thank you !

This!

It is annoying as hell to not know if someone dead is speaking - i vote big fat YES!

Falagor
:bandit:

Yes please do that !

Unlocked this about 3.5 years ago, please make it more obvious I'm talking to a ghost.

ghost_talk.jpg

I think this would be a fabulous icon to have btw (perhaps a little smaller but the more I think about it, the more I like it!)

Last edited:
I agree! +1

I made this two icons, the same size the friend heart is:

Spooky ghost:
spooky_ghost_esl.gif

Spooky tombstone:
spooky_tombstone_esl.gif

And here is a demo of how cool it would look (careful, it's very spooky Ahhh !):
spooky_esl_demoooooooooo.jpg

:)

Agreed with the suggestion.

I too unlocked ESL a while back, and have never known if someone chatting is dead of alive. Kind of difficult to know when the skill is actually working when we can't recognize dead chat.

+rep for the suggestion
Edit : Must spread rep blah blah :(

This suggestion is awesome!:yup:

Yes please !

It'd be funny, yes please!!

DRM

Now I know how Jennifer Love Hewitt must feel. Minus the boobs... plus a nice moustache... so we are even :)

Help us MA :eyecrazy:

Bump for awareness

It's really spooky out there :eek:

and the ability to turn on the oOoOOoOoOOOoOoo... again

Back