No Halloween gift for Calypsians in 2016?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Hi!

Have Calypsians been naughty boys and girls this year?

No Halloween gifts at all?

AVALON2 made an excellent list of gifts since the start of Entropia
(2016 isn't updated yet but I'm sure it will be now I've effectively bumped it)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268968-Gift-List

In 2013 you gave out a gift on 7th November, there is still time....

Come on, you know you want to!!! :D

we_re_worth_it_.jpg

"Get your Entropia Halloween gear from the time limited Halloween Strongboxes, available in the Entropia Universe webshop from Thursday October 27, 14.00 UTC."

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/halloween2016/

:rolleyes:

A gift is free Mac, it doesnt require a purchase....

Only Rocktropia did it right this year with the:

Thrilla Zombie Action Figure
Thrilla Zombie Statue

A gift is free Mac, it doesnt require a purchase....

Only Rocktropia did it right this year with the:

Thrilla Zombie Action Figure
Thrilla Zombie Statue

Can you still get those if you go there now?

You probably can, but there is a time limit on gifts. I received mine last weekend.

No they stopped giving out now. A lot of noobs are selling a small figure thou.

No they stopped giving out now. A lot of noobs are selling a small figure thou.

I'm not happy.

If you feel similar then this is your thread to post your feelings, I waited this long because I felt sure someone else would - but they didn't.

The coloured Halloween clothing items mentioned earlier were in previous years strongboxes btw (I own several), but this "No Halloween Gift" in 2016 is a precendent.

Well, I guess we get the precendent we deserve....

(Yes, I was being clever there)

There's time yet to quickly put in a mission to upgrade old presents or recolour them (for a fee).
:laugh::laugh:

It is a pity there isn't one though, enjoyed seeing what they were, pumpkin mask was kinda cool.

Last edited:
I am conflicted, even in my own thread, I was never a fan of giving every player the abilty of killing other players anywhere (5 Pumpkin sweets) as my PVP opinions are fairly well known (non consensual anyway)

One year everyone received just 1 gift, an Infernal Trident (2009) but MA were very busy getting VU10 together that year, so it was very understandable.

For no gift though, it doesnt look good for :xmas: now does it?

I am conflicted even in my own thread, I was never a fan of giving every player the abilty of killing other players anywhere (Pumpkin sweets 5) as my PVP opinions are fairly well known (non consensual anyway)

One year everyone received an Infernal Trident (possibly 2010)

For no gift though, it doesnt look good for :xmas: now does it?

I'm not really into EU pvp but used the pumpkin sweets to wake up the campers at the rig, was a laugh for all :).

Lets see what xmas brings :)

Last edited:
So much for fun annual traditions :confused:

Rotten pumpkins are in the instance. Think they are doing like easter and making you work for em?

I had to wait until past midnight of course.

Remember...
Remember...

The 5th of November!

This sucks and I can't think at a reason I would accept.

I'm just going to post this here, spot as many references as you think I've managed to include in 1 picture.

No prizes, I guess we have to get used to that. :(

I think they have just forgotten about us lol

I think that there are now so many people playing the game that to give everyone a present could possibly break the bank.

Ooooooerrrrrrrr! What am I saying here?

This is only the second time RT has got Halloween gift the other was broom (that nerfed with vehicle movement decay) and we only ever had 1 xmas gift (xmas fab, for RT born avatars). Even though gifts are great to get, we should not forget they are free and we should appreciate them when we do get them.

This is only the second time RT has got Halloween gift the other was broom (that nerfed with vehicle movement decay) and we only ever had 1 xmas gift (xmas fab, for RT born avatars). Even though gifts are great to get, we should not forget they are free and we should appreciate them when we do get them.

You are 100% correct.

We should also note when we stop receiving them.

Valentines Day gifts were dropped some years ago too. :love:

There is probably some pathetic PC reason as to why all these traditions and festive days slowly vanish. "Get Triggered or Die lonely" phobia OR all the other PP's just happened to forget all at the same time.

You are 100% correct.

We should also note when we stop receiving them.

Valentines Day gifts were dropped some years ago too. :love:
Honestly bit surprised rt didn't start doing nd birthday gifts yet, lol

Since when did they add Lego's©™ to the loot???
legos.jpg

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Had to Mention my Pain over the Old Witches Broom, and the then newly added, months after Halloween, - MOVEMENT DECAY!!!!!!!!!!&^!^*&!^*&!^*&!^*&!*&*&!

@^*&@^&@^&@&*^@*&@*&@&

3dxmas3l.gif

Red/Blue Anaglyph Glasses on for MindArk!*(&!*(&!*(!*(*!*(!*(!

:mad:

No give is some BS IMO. Thanks for giving me a reason to come back MA (sarcasm) Once again I compare to other MMOs and what I spend vs. what I get - company here could give a crap about loyalty, this seems like another example.

Also - yea what you were saying, why not some pumpkin creature pills?

What ever happened to that anyways? They never loot from mobs, I thought it was going to be this new ongoing thing, and just some pumpkins, vamps, and hijacker I think ran some Big Bulks, but overall the creature control pills went in the trash.

MA is no fun. Time to get that Christmas Tree up in Twin and leave it there for 4 months!:dunce:

I had to wait until past midnight of course.

Remember...
Remember...

The 5th of November!

Thanks - cause it was my birthday!

I was really disappointed by this too.

I've been around for a while and it was always a nice gesture to get a little something from MA. It didn't have to be much but the fact that it was absolutely nothing is so :(

Why are we losing this tradition after so many years?

Maybe when they take down the hollowen instances update we will get some treats? We can hope I guess

Back