Arkadia Advisors Helping in Calypso?

the-unknown

Prowler
Society
Perseus Society
Aj the-unknown Henry
ark_advisor.jpg

Was bring a disciple around when I noticed that the Calypso NPCs which give missions at PA are all wearing Arkadia Advisor tops?

And the armor they wear looks familiar as well.... lol

Looks like Arkadia Advisors have to help the calypso newbies ;)

someone has to try to keep people in the game. I don't see calypso doing much.

It happens to npcs when you come to Caly from Ark and don't relog. Can be advisor clothes, musca, naked and other variants.

It happens to npcs when you come to Caly from Ark and don't relog. Can be advisor clothes, musca, naked and other variants.

Naked NPCs happen when travelling between any two planets but Musca and 'other variants' seem to be limited to coming from Ark.

Thanks to this 'feature' we know Turrelions are human. :)

edit: and Leigh is female :p (technically that's a unisex name, and the armor she usually wears isn't very elegant)

Last edited:
Bukin dude looks so much better in Musca :D

Naked NPCs happen when travelling between any two planets but Musca and 'other variants' seem to be limited to coming from Ark.

Thanks to this 'feature' we know Turrelions are human. :)

edit: and Leigh is female :p (technically that's a unisex name, and the armor she usually wears isn't very elegant)
Oh, Sweet Sussi.... :rolleyes:

Lol I have never seen that before - I only seem to see all npc naked :ahh: followed by an awkward explanation to my house mates explaining that its a glitch :laugh:

Back