Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeopard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not 100% accurate. I recently tried a VPN service and used an exit node in Sweden in order to dispel the myth that Swedish IP addresses get better loot. It did not affect on my logins, nor did it do anything for my loot.
    Depends what VPN.

If it's masking your host computer (mac address) as a good VPN should, expect a lock. If its just changing your end IP then no, that won't lock it - same as taking a laptop on holiday with you won't get your account locked.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eruciva An Rimina
    Society
    Free To Lancer
    Images
    Been uisng CyberGhost some time now and no problem at all
    Block everything, hidden IP, encrypted and all that crap, zero issues with MA
    But paypal did have some issues last weekend but that has been fixed on Monday by MA asap

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Shogomad Shoti 1st
    Society
    Ex Cons
    Images
    My GF waited 3 weeks till support responded and unlocked. Hope you get it sorted sooner.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza View Post
    Been uisng CyberGhost some time now and no problem at all
    Block everything, hidden IP, encrypted and all that crap, zero issues with MA
    But paypal did have some issues last weekend but that has been fixed on Monday by MA asap
    Again, this VPN just masks your IP. MA block you when you mask your mac address (or alter your computer network clock time)... Usually this is when you're going through a work based private VPN.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Megan Meg Arlington
    Society
    GloryHound Irregulars, ex Dirty Dozen, ex...ehhh beta
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shoti View Post
    My GF waited 3 weeks till support responded and unlocked. Hope you get it sorted sooner.
    It seems it got unlocked.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3985_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aio View Post
    Again, this VPN just masks your IP. MA block you when you mask your mac address (or alter your computer network clock time)... Usually this is when you're going through a work based private VPN.
    Last week i had a power issue on my home pc .
    Clock was change and i was able to connect Entropia but not youTube

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eruciva An Rimina
    Society
    Free To Lancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aio View Post
    Ahhh, thanks for this extra info on the VPN
    I have the premium plus package and i must say that it does a very good job at keeping everything out where ever one might wander on the net and that only for a few euros month

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Behemoth excremator macabre

Locked too

Locked too!! 3 years in game with no problems and dont making a probles, and finaly no reason locked . Last time then i was in game i was on planet Rocktropia killing some vixen, there was many ppl killing vixens was 1 persons who steal mobs and one guy reported about that and send a video, avatar name who steal mobs [kura] full name i dont remember, after that all guys make a shared team to kill this mobs to not be stolen accidentally. i dont break any rule of EULA, im obedient player, I do not need problems i respect rules. i make deposits every month, small but is deposit =). Now 1 month was passed no answers from support i make 5 cases. i wrote them in facebook and finaly was some answer f it was "We can confirm Support are currently aware of your query, they will answer in due course." How much i need to wait??

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    Locked too!! 3 years in game with no problems and dont making a probles, and finaly no reason locked . Last time then i was in game i was on planet Rocktropia killing some vixen, there was many ppl killing vixens was 1 persons who steal mobs and one guy reported about that and send a video, avatar name who steal mobs [kura] full name i dont remember, after that all guys make a shared team to kill this mobs to not be stolen accidentally. i dont break any rule of EULA, im obedient player, I do not need problems i respect rules. i make deposits every month, small but is deposit =). Now 1 month was passed no answers from support i make 5 cases. i wrote them in facebook and finaly was some answer f it was "We can confirm Support are currently aware of your query, they will answer in due course." How much i need to wait??
    Same thing happened to me on cyrene some people decides to hunt near me so that i shot mob which they are shooting and report me so that i get banned.

Mike maybe you can post the whole video with all the things happened before, too?
    Like the part where we (nikki, Piki and me) hunted there and u just showed up and steal killed our mobs to eternity so that we leave and that u can have the spot for yourself?

And the part where u shoot mobs with your too big gun, and if they evade just let them stand with full HP until some other shoots it and and u still get the loot because u spent more in that one shot?

just my 2 pecs.
    Last edited by MasterJPF; 01-10-2019 at 19:55.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast