PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

entropia.wiki updates

Rather than hijack the other thread, I'm going to post updates here.

I have been porting the Entropedia data to a MEAN stack. I'm aware that others are working on various versions, but none have surfaced yet, and since I'm still a noob I needed the data now.

http://entropia.wiki

Latest Update:

Update 2016-11-30

Now that Entropedia is back up and in good hands , I don't see the point of continuing to spend time on this. I have plenty of other work to do, and my only impetus for this project was a necessity that no longer exists.

The source is here if anyone wants it for whatever reason: http://entropia.wiki/entropia.wiki-s...161130.tar.bz2

It's built on a MEAN stack, and should run on any platform. If you need any help with getting it going, feel free to PM.
    Last edited by Detritus; 11-30-2016 at 18:10.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Aj the-unknown Henry
    Society
    Perseus Society
    Images
    Good to see work being done on an alternative to entropedia!

+rep

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Sweeet! Great job so far in the short time you had!!
    If i can make a suggestion, would be awesome if we can compare weapons again. Love the search function

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sweeet! Great job so far in the short time you had!!
    If i can make a suggestion, would be awesome if we can compare weapons again. Love the search function
    Yea weapon compare is something I used religiously on EP. I will definitely be adding it. I want to try and get some of the other data (mobs/missions) up first though, since I think those will be relatively quick to add; they are just data lists with no real calculations or anything.

I'd like to also bring in buffs (rings and pills) into the equation, but I'm just focused on getting as much up as I can right now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Nice! One thing - some amps are missing. I didn't look through every single one, but I use the RDI laser amps and they aren't in the list. Keep up the good work though.

Quote Originally Posted by RobBuona View Post
    Nice! One thing - some amps are missing. I didn't look through every single one, but I use the RDI laser amps and they aren't in the list. Keep up the good work though.
    There were a few weapons that didn't get imported because they failed validation (had bogus or missing critical data), but AFAIK all of the amps got pulled in.

Looking at the dump, I don't see any amps with RDI in the name. The latest dump I could find was from February, so it's possible they were added after that. I'm hoping 711 will be able to provide a more recent dump at some point. I will also check the raw export to see if maybe there was an error there.

I will of course make all of this editable after I've got the core data imported and working.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    There were a few weapons that didn't get imported because they failed validation (had bogus or missing critical data), but AFAIK all of the amps got pulled in.

Looking at the dump, I don't see any amps with RDI in the name. The latest dump I could find was from February, so it's possible they were added after that. I'm hoping 711 will be able to provide a more recent dump at some point. I will also check the raw export to see if maybe there was an error there.

I will of course make all of this editable after I've got the core data imported and working.
    I'm not sure exactly which VU introduced them, but they are definitely newer. Just wanted to be sure you are aware. Thanks!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    RDI were added during or after the migration, august or so. And the dump is from march, I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    RDI were added during or after the migration, august or so. And the dump is from march, I think?
    This was the latest I found: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-Database-Dump

February 11th

very well done. i only used the weapon compare tool on entropedia as i have other data on my smartphone app but i needed the entropedia tool to see the actual dpp and dps value including amps... was using the entropia armory one inbetween but that one is not that intuitive and is lacking melee amps. this one looks very good so far though! +rep

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast