CalyNET: Hatchling Havoc!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Atrox Hatchlings will soon be nibbling at people’s ankles (and jumping for their throats) according to the predictions of prominent biologists!
The pesky, pint-sized dinos — that haven’t been seen for years — are predicted to return with a vengeance on November 10 around Cape Corinth, Fort Ithaca, Minopolis and Fort Zeus.!
Exactly what caused the comeback is as yet unknown and has given rise to wild speculation amongst the populace. Half-baked theories abound, varying from “RDI biologists cooked up the Hatchlings to play ‘Mini-Dino Derby’” to “They don't grow up they grow down”.!
The CDF has invited Colonists to cull the maniacal miniature monsters till they ‘disappear' again.!
Good luck hitting the little bastards!!

Originally Posted Here

do these count towards atrox mission?

In the past they did.

thats pretty cool then - cause that is a muich better deal on evade reward mission than the gold rush mob.
alot less HP to drain for a lot more evade

Not quite fair to us who did the iron challenge the harder way :)

I remember how I killed like 300 of them for my Iron back in 2012, dying hundreds of time over many days, was such a feat, one of the earliest instances when I had balls for something bigger than argos :D Later when I started hunting troxes for real, I really missed these little guys. And now being on Bronze and required to hunt Old+, they are useless again.

Where there's babies there's a mum ;)

seams too many ppl left caly for events on other planets...

so is the newbie-sized event I've been demanding all this time? or are they still ridiculously big (for their size)...? :confused:

If they do count, it will be a popular way of doing the Iron (for those who haven't completed it)

I hope they count for the gold mission too :D

Been awhile but i remember them being pretty aggressive and hitting decently hard. Looking forward to it this time :)

They hit hard but have low hp so i think newer players can kill them fine. Hope it lasts for a bit and queens yay.

what time are the spawners set for? its the 10th but no atrox turds running about way to go MA cant even read a calendar :p

They counted for iron before, I killed a couple thousand, which helped me get to bronze.

Would love to blast a few !

what time are the spawners set for? its the 10th but no atrox turds running about way to go MA cant even read a calendar :p

Yeah, a timeframe for when it starts would be nice. Im sort of waiting for it, don't want to start doing something else just to discover that the event has started.

:confused: am i bugged, or do they ignore armor?

from no armor to full shadow+5B - they always do full damage on me.
the armor receives full decay though.
(didnt try acid or electric damage armor)

anyone else?

:confused: am i bugged, or do they ignore armor?

from no armor to full shadow+5B - they always do full damage on me.
the armor receives full decay though.
(didnt try acid or electric damage armor)

anyone else?

With MM's + 5B's they only did 1's

I'm doing goblin + 5D atm for 3-23 dmg

They are so small, they infiltrate through the seams of armor :)

I remember nemesis+5b was useless against them, probably acid.

I was taking 1.0...5.something hits in Stolen Imperium, so at least some acid seems likely.

In Adj Musca they however ate me in seconds.

Can anyone confirm that they do or do not count for any of the Atrox missions?

Can anyone confirm that they do or do not count for any of the Atrox missions?

They do count for Atrox Iron Stage I :tongue2:

(never bothered with trox, and it'll probably stay that way)

Thank you, can anyone speak for the bronze?

awesome thanks - i should go to calypso then :D
Seems like a great way to get evade skill at a cheap price

awesome thanks - i should go to calypso then :D
Seems like a great way to get evade skill at a cheap price

Cheap price? No way, unless you like 5+% defense bills.

Each hit on Stolen is like 1.6...2.0 pec (not sure what's the actual max damage is), and it's a 90 PEC critter. So one hit per mob is ~2% already; and huge overkill is not an option either, as they spawn in droves and gnaw on you anyway.

I found I have no way to do them solo unless I resort to sleip, and I don't do that. (Disclosure: lvl 24 evader, 154 hp + adj aeglic, wide choice of fast weapons.) We'll probably give it another try tonight in a duo but so far this seems not for me.

Any word if they count for Bronze? If not, I rather stay with magurgs :)

Back