Question: Many avatars doing 24/7 hunting

Status

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
reply to da's quote below made me quite pissed, but I don't want to poison that post so replying here

I have heard this claim "many doing 24/7 hunting" so often...
imho this claim is so wrong, comparable to rednecks ignoring statistics and saying the guns are making them safe

Smilgs is doing runs of ~10-12 hours in weekdays and maybe ~10 hours over the weekend
that is average of 10 hours per day
with that in mind, here is the list of activity in the last 360 days
Code:
Gaina Messi91 Cristi		11473
Girts Smilgs Niedra		6793
Aurora Linzey Zamperath		6655
Cerb Hulk Beris			6647
Inguts Sokolade Spurz		6448
Andreas strongsoul Nilsson	5890
Joker Poker Uber Smoker		5514
Kamonpach BKK Empress		5407
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse		5346
MH Grave Digger			5150
Number of globals is proportional to the number of hours on big samples.
So , Messi is indeed doing 17hours or so per day.
The rest, all ~10 or less (so around your quoted "normal player")
Anyway, will a lot of us make the buff x cost back?
Can not say for sure for easter ring owners, but I don't think so considering the price of those things.
But for me, mk2 set, perfected ares, perfected athenic is a perfected waste as I am not even
breaking even on hunting, not even talking about covering the salaries that must be paid.

Hating is your right and very popular in this community, but in my opinion completely unjustified considering statistics and actual returns.

Have you ever considered that those buffs cost soo much becouse those who buy them use them 24/7 to make their money back.
As a regular player, you will almost never earn that back ingame
If buff X gives me 10 ped/h & costs 100k ped then it will take me 10000 hours to make that back.
Now if I, the normal player play 8h/day it would take me 1250 days to earn it back.
Now the ppl who play say 18h/day will make that back in 555 days.
For that reason alone, I kinda hate the ppl that share their ava.

People hunting 24/7 are paying my rent so I don't mind. I will buy them a beer some day :beerchug:

TBH, I don't know why I pissed you off.
I clearly said those who buy them.. not Smigls
To move along, have you checked with those players how they do lootwise?
& lastly, I haven't even touched the subject of stacking those buffs, wich makes the situation even worse.

Don't worry tho, I can fully understand the situation you're in.. I've had my struggles with loot before.

reply to da's quote below made me quite pissed, but I don't want to poison that post so replying here

imho this claim is so wrong, comparable to rednecks ignoring statistics and saying the guns are making them safe

OFC there's the event hunters like hulk..
I hunted next to him on LT's this year.. please you check his tracker for that period.. now add to that the mod fapper alt that ran behind him the whole time & think how much he saved vs me & how much profit he made.

smilgs i think u prove again how stubborn u are just ignoring the tax u make ...so please stfu :)

I dont seem to get what the list or post is actually about, but since im in da list:
I hunt more than 10 hours on weekdays(up to 15) and less on weekends and shitloads of my globals arent tracked and only im running my ava. I dislike multiple ppl running same ava, sharing items for events etc but if i could i would do too as they are not against rules. To be more accurate i hate that rules dont prevent those, not the ppl who are actually smart/trusting/strategic enough to do so within da rulez

What's even more funny is of that list of players how many 'few' people now own 'all' those avatars?

It doesn't bother me at all, I no longer have a personal interest in chasing for the top lists.

Good luck out there.

Rick

I clearly said those who buy them.. not Smigls
To move along, have you checked with those players how they do lootwise?
Bought the hp coat, ares perfected, athenic perfected, mk2 set just like everyone else.
It is true that people play a lot more during events, but on average it is not way above 8 hours/day, which it would be were it (so) profitable.
The only return I can vouch for is my own, and maybe they are indeed doing better.
smilgs i think u prove again how stubborn u are just ignoring the tax u make ...so please stfu :)
just saying I am not making anything anymore so it doesnt matter if it is done 1 hour or 10 hours per day
I dont seem to get what the list or post is actually about
shitloads of my globals arent tracked
the point of the thread is to debunk the "there are so many playing 24/7 all time" myth - and it is obvious you are also not even close to the number quoted

So , Messi is indeed doing 17hours or so per day.

I usually play 18-19 hours per day when i an on vacation, it is easy when u are addicted and love this game if u play by Yourself :smoke:

Reactions: Mac
the point of the thread is to debunk the "there are so many playing 24/7 all time" myth - and it is obvious you are also not even close to the number quoted

Maybe they're hunting 24/7 and use 3 different avas for 8 hours each, and never sleep :)

What's the point of the myth are people complaining?

Rick

I know a bunch of them, and even avatars that got bought to benifict of the higher skills for that purpose
However naming would breech rules on PCF and would turn this into a shitstorm.

If people are right, well you should add up the tax, not the EST hunter's fault that you pay yourself tax and basicly hunt nothing else as a promoting point of view.

Also the small list you gave us, most own top notch gear

but it doesn't matter. as explained they are not doing even 40% of the claimed 24/7...
there is nothing to gain except on the MU which is taking from other players, not the angry birds
I know a bunch of them, and even avatars that got bought to benifict of the higher skills for that purpose
Also the small list you gave us, most own top notch gear

I heard from a... "little bird" :), for an avatar who's online from an internet cafe for almost 24/7 and played by more than one person ofcourse.
What's the problem with that? since the owner like to share he's account and risk for any loss due this action.
I don't think it effect my game and what shit I loot. Since I can't spend/invest more idc!

I heard from a... "little bird" :), for an avatar who's online from an internet cafe for almost 24/7 and played by more than one person ofcourse.
What's the problem with that? since the owner like to share he's account and risk for any loss due this action.
I don't think it effect my game and what shit I loot. Since I can't spend/invest more idc!

And that person owns multiple very high level avatars with great gear and is dominating events. People are getting discouraged and tired of this and I think it's going to hurt the game. I guess I can't name names but they are all in one society as well.

img_2378.jpg

Number of globals is proportional to the number of hours on big samples.

Provided the mobs are of the same size. You can slay punies for 100 hours without a single global.

Also, shared loot and team hunting won't show in the ranking.

The claim "no one hunts 24/7" is most likely true but I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by attaching half-baked argumentation (and that crap about "rednecks") to it.

but it doesn't matter. as explained they are not doing even 40% of the claimed 24/7...
there is nothing to gain except on the MU which is taking from other players, not the angry birds

IMO...

It depends on your ava, what kinda mobs you hunt & how often you hide in teams.
Only MA knows for sure how much/long each ava plays & I do hope they read this a adjust the system..
Why would I ever consider moving up the ladder knowing I have to compete with those ppl.
No thanks, I'll stay a noob forever & take out 10-20k ped/year by playing casual & logging in for a few hours every now & then I have the time.. been working for the last few years so..

IMO...

It depends on your ava, what kinda mobs you hunt & how often you hide in teams.
Only MA knows for sure & I do hope they read this a adjust the system..
Why would I ever considering moving up the ladder knowing I have to compete with these ppl.
No thanks, I'll stay a noob forever & take out 10-20k ped/year by playing casual & logging in for a few hours every now & then I have the time.. been working for the last few years so..

I'll have to agree with that.
From what i noticed diferent avatars using diferent gear got usually diferent type of loot pattern.

Also from the list I'd have I could point out bunch that hide in teams also for that exact reason, so they aren't known till they are found by someone and someone speaks up.

Yea that is the disapointing part of EU, to reach certain point you got to break some rules and some ethic values that, at least im against.

I rather aswell stay the noob but trying to be loyal to some principles

Booya, morals & principles...
2 drops 1 pocket?

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Thanks, I don't consider myself a "redneck", but I will go ahead and keep my weapons. Feel free to use your statistics to defend yourself.

Thanks, I don't consider myself a "redneck", but I will go ahead and keep my weapons. Feel free to use your statistics to defend yourself.

Well said.

Reactions: Mac
and there are 2 kinds of presidents, the good kind and then the one you chose :)
feel free while you can indeed :D

picture with it as well
KIDS-STAT-WORLD-721x0-c-default.png

Last edited:
and there are 2 kinds of presidents, the good kind and then the one you chose :)
I didn't have any say in who the choices where, in my opinion they were not good choices, haven't been for many years imo, but at least we had a choice.
feel free while you can indeed :D
I will.

picture with it as well
I don't know where you got your numbers and frankly I don't care. My 2A gives me the right to keep and bear arms and that right shall not be infringed. People live, people die, shit happens, I will take my chances. You can do what suits you. We can agree to disagree. My last OT post in this thread.

Valar Morghulis:scratch2:

Are those nosey Europeans picking on US again? :ahh:
I'd say they should learn and listen instead... u can say many things about US but this country will still be around in 100-150 years, when Europe is long dead and gone. Looks like they're doing something right?

(I'm European btw, but I'm not blind... and sry for the OT)

Still .. doing this game or any other computergame for 10-12 hours a day is not healthy.

Stopped giving this thread any seriousness when you decided to take a shot at farmers (which is the origin behind rednecks) regarding guns. You want a gun debate, I'll give you one in a separate forum and just a heads up, you will lose. Also, your statistic image is very misleading and if you don't know why, this will be a very lopsided battle.

You could have made your point without that potshot. i thought you were better than that.

Still .. doing this game or any other computergame for 10-12 hours a day is not healthy.

So is working in front of a computer 8 hours a day, which is unfortunately what I do. So add that on top of a few hours of EU after work, its actually not all that uncommon.

Status
Back