Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi

Selling this shop Omegatong West Habitat -Delta Block C - Shop #1

SB 3.5k
Bo 4k

Decided to end this auction at monday 28.11.2016; 18:00 MA time.Highest offer wins.

Highest offer is 3200 PED

Last edited:
Good old shop that worked nice when advertised ;)
Not using it atm

2 offers at 3k so far.

tong0707-0716_l.jpg

Not up to make food yet mastermesh :p
But up for a BUMP ^^

Up With this

Decided to end this auction at monday 28.11.2016; 18:00 MA time.Highest offer wins.

Highest offer is 3k+1 AUD atm.

BUMP. Few days left

Less days left and bump

Some pictures of the location would be neat as I am away from calypso atm :)

I do like the West Habitat area, but cant seem to figure out where the gamma building is located nor that shop in my brain ^_^

Also would be neat to know whats the general traffic in the specific building and surrounding area + item points :)

if memory serves me correctly (Previously owned a shop in a block and a bunch of apartments upstairs), Delta is down the hill from the tp, between the tp and the service center, and the C block is on the side that's opposite the of both the tp and service center...

and as far as the photo goes... It's OmegaTON, not tong.

if memory serves me correctly (Previously owned a shop in a block and a bunch of apartments upstairs), Delta is down the hill from the tp, between the tp and the service center, and the C block is on the side that's opposite the of both the tp and service center...

and as far as the photo goes... It's OmegaTON, not tong.

Yes it's on the wrong side, which is why his pricing is not 7k peds. It's a good deal but it can only be successfull with an owner who's really active in advertising. But it will probably go to a reseller.

Got offered 3200 PEDs.

Auction ends today at 18.00 MA time

Auction ends in 1h from now!

Highest bid 3200 PED

Consider this shop sold. Will PM the new owner to trade.

Gratz to him

Back