Tomkat

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen
what is price on these mindforce chips,

Cryo VI payed +200
Cryo VII One sold on auction last week for +420
Cryo VIII (Was one on auction 2 days ago with a buyout of +2100ped or so who got bought within few hours).

I bought VIII tier 3 half a year ago for +1,6 and sold it few weeks ago as tier 4 for +1,8.
This sold very fast so probably worth more then that :p

CRYO VIII

Yea, thx for your input, I put in my chip for +1400ped start bid or so and a +2350ped buyout, hope it is correct priced.

I reckon even tier 0 could be worth the +1400 and tiering alone is around 1k ped when mark up is included.

I know of the highest tiered ingame who sold for over 6k ped in a private trade, witch was the reason I bought one to tier one up, as an investment to sell later at a higher tier.

My opinions are pretty biased, -

but I think it is popular for pvp events as it has a high cold damage output. (who puts cold armor on for pvp?)
And in pvp I know lots of people spends thousands of peds just to be unbeatable or be able to kill certain single persons, its a great tool in pvp.

Skilling with this took me from level 40 to level 54 in 2 weeks, using 20% skill pills, I spend no mark up at all on weapon and had a pretty bad ass dps and dpp still with this tool.

The chip itself still have potentional if mindforce amps be implemented or other mindforce related boosts. witch there is not much of yet.

And I think skilling mindforce been the fastest I ever skilled ingame up to date, everything seems so nerfed but mindforce skills.

I skilled up from zero Cryo skills up to around 6k in 6weeks,
chips used in progress, -
III
IV
V (L)
VI
VII
VIII

My decision to sell is because I need to focus on other professions, but the "Hobby" cryo skilling took overhand,

Back