Hatchling Havoc: Other Hatchling Species Spotted!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Hatchling_Havoc_HP.jpg

It has now been confirmed that other species of Hatchling have 'joined the party' along with the Atrox and Atrax Hatchlings!

The CDF advises Colonists search them out around Cape Corinth, Fort Ithaca, Minopolis and Fort Zeus.

Originally Posted Here

WTF's that, a feffox?

Looks like one, just under different lighting conditions than their usual habitat.

Any one got the coords for feffox hatchlings? been tp jumping / flying around zeus without any luck so far

Any one got the coords for feffox hatchlings? been tp jumping / flying around zeus without any luck so far

Not ingame atm but did you try looking east-south-east where the mulmuns were? IMHO that's the usual spot for event mobs there.

Not ingame atm but did you try looking east-south-east where the mulmuns were? IMHO that's the usual spot for event mobs there.

I went there, sadly nothing so far.

I really want these small feffoxes :D

Found the Feffox Hatchlings!!

[87060, 94683, 285]

They do count for the iron mission.

I remember the last time I saw Atrax Hatchlings. They were fun!

atrax_hatchling_comparison.jpg

I also remember their mother was around at the same time....

atrax_queen_comparison.jpg

Will history repeat itself in 2016? :cool:

Either way, lots of fun! :sniper:

Yes that was Windows XP, so it was a few years ago '-)

any one have coords for atrax hatchling??

So... 2.5 day left and so many chains to do! ... just ... how? :laugh:

Who needs sleep, right?

Falagor
:bandit:

Feffox hatchlings are L19, 700hp, super slow, barely any agro, 6 points for the Iron.

Back to troxes, they are more fun :)

any of em tameable?

Minopolis right now - Lv 118 Atrax queens, and hatchlings

I'll try pull them away from tp, to the east

print_screen_2016-11-11_19-18-46.jpg

Damn it, all these last minute events can be a pain to take part in cos of scheduling.

Well, at least I have already finished the feffox mission chain.....

Would be nice to have them forever..... or atleast X days each month :)

Don't worry, hatchings will be back everytime another planet has a popular event and MA needs to pull players back to caly :laugh:

Shared loot Feffox and Atrox Queen have spawned West of Fort Argus

[74329, 92572, 410]

Can we have this event extended few more days? (If not tell us at least at what hour on 14th nov it ends)?

Also if on that: can we have a little bigger spawn too? Mayby not more dense but rather "bigger" in area size.

Sometimes when people with rockets come to hunt them - they can take and "hug" a lot of the spawn on their own. Solution would be to have much more mobs available for everyone.

Falagor
:bandit:

Can we have this event extended few more days? (If not tell us at least at what hour on 14th nov it ends)?

You may have as little as 2 hours 15 minutes left.

Be a shame if it ended so soon though.

Great event! I had fun killing tons of these challenging creatures. Let's do it again soon!

The feffox queens are still at argus!

:yay: I've been a bit too busy to really get some time in on the feffox, I hope its still there when I get home.

We are making an attempt to kill some Feffox Queens right now! Join us.

Back