Pricecheck; Arkadian Golden Key

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Hi,

I would like to ask around on the forums if any one knows what this might be worth;
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=MiscTool&id=111

Arkadian Golden key,

Can be used and in the treasure vault/instances there is a chance you loot Dark Knight of Arkadia and other high end armors from Arkadia

Any ideas?

Much appreciated,
Edge :cool:

Last edited:
Gosh Entropedia link works! ;)

Good luck with sale, if you sell it Edge.

Very little if anything.

The golden key of today is nothing like the golden key back when it was introduced. No armor has dropped in 1.5 years, and only 1 piece has dropped in the last 2 years.

MA has nerfed it hardcore so its hardly worth doing for TT value let alone markup.

Disclaimer: I've got a key that cost me 12k ped to make sitting in my storage and I'm really fucking pissed MA did this.

Very little if anything.

The golden key of today is nothing like the golden key back when it was introduced. No armor has dropped in 1.5 years, and only 1 piece has dropped in the last 2 years.

MA has nerfed it hardcore so its hardly worth doing for TT value let alone markup.

Disclaimer: I've got a key that cost me 12k ped to make sitting in my storage and I'm really fucking pissed MA did this.

Thank you for your input Svena, very much appreciated.

I was watching your youtube videos and I was wondering if this was nerfed or if the "armor loot pool" for these armors was emptied.

I heard a couple of years ago that unlimited items drop in correlation to the amount of active avatars on that specific planet - dunno if this is what has happened and that's why the armors don't drop as often any more..

That would explain why some items, like EP-41 (old school version) has started dropping again now that we are eating them in order to create the adj version....

Either that, or they nerfed the drop rate as you said...

I was offered to trade my mod 2350 for 1 arkadian gold key - my reply tho was that I would need peds with the key and that I would need to know the value of the key before the trade.

Glad I checked, especially glad that you replied Svena, as you are the one avatar whose name I kept seeing as I tried to find more information about them... Sorry to hear what happened to you.

Last edited:
I think with the mats required to craft one, the associated MU of those items and the 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 success rate to craft a price of around 3000Ped seems to be the going rate.
Once someone gets a couple of big loots they will be in demand again.

Saying that if you are selling yours cheap let me know

The price has really come down quite a bit. Since hardly anyone runs them anymore, the mu on the parts has dropped to manageable lvls (specifically the codex chamber).

I heard a couple of years ago that unlimited items drop in correlation to the amount of active avatars on that specific planet - dunno if this is what has happened and that's why the armors don't drop as often any more.

Aye, my videos are why I try and speak up about the golden key whenever I see it mentioned. Lilliane on their new alt keeps trying to sell keys for way more than they are worth and it pisses me off quite a bit. I guess I really need to look up how to add some notes or something to my videos :laugh:

The item limit is one theory, but I don't think that is how it happened. There was a period of 6 months to a year where most golden key parts did not drop, specifically the codex chamber. Before the golden parts stopped dropping the key was still dropping 1-3 armor parts every few runs or so, averaging about a part to half a part per run. Then MA turned the golden parts back on and at a much higher rate than it was before. So far in this period only one set of M Dark Knight thighs have dropped. In addition, the key drops massive amounts of golden parts where it used to drop very little.

I think ark got fed up with MA dicking around on their planet yet again and just demanded their top tier instance back and this is what MA gave them.

So far in this period only one set of M Dark Knight thighs have dropped. In addition, the key drops massive amounts of golden parts where it used to drop very little.

I think ark got fed up with MA dicking around on their planet yet again and just demanded their top tier instance back and this is what MA gave them.

Ahh, thanks a lot again!

yeah sounds like something that could happen; increase drop rate of key parts, lower drop rate of armor... that's one effective way at killing the MU of the keys.. =/

Back