Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Arson chip is T8.2 currently

SB: 14k
BO: 17k

All serious offers will be considered, but mostly looking for pure peds or a trade including summer 2016 ring, or hyper204

I will consider offers of a lower arson (T3-5 or so) + peds as offers. But the amount of peds will have to be considerable.

This is 1 of the 2 Tier8+ Arson chips in game. T8 cost me roughly 1000ped TT to tier up. This is one of the most amazing tools in this game for a serious hunter/grinder/event participant if you are looking to seriously boost your DPS in an eco way. It hardly eats enhancers, those who know me i hunt all day long and a stack of 10 last me weeks if not months.

Feel free to ask any questions or make offers in this post or via PM here or in game.

Last edited:
:vampire: buuuuump it

All serious offers will be considered, but mostly looking for pure peds or a trade including summer 2016 ring, or hyper204

I will consider offers of a lower arson (T3-5 or so) + peds as offers. But the amount of peds will have to be considerable.

This is 1 of the 2 Tier8+ Arson chips in game. T8 cost me roughly 1000ped TT to tier up. This is one of the most amazing tools in this game for a serious hunter/grinder/event participant if you are looking to seriously boost your DPS in an eco way. It hardly eats enhancers, those who know me i hunt all day long and a stack of 10 last me weeks if not months.

Feel free to ask any questions or make offers in this post or via PM here or in game.

iiiiYepp true and can confirm that :)

iiiiYepp true and can confirm that :)

I assume your not going to quit hunting since you are considering hunting items in trade, why sell if so amazing? :scratch2:

i'm really interested to know since I have a t6.6 atm.

You are correct I am not quiting hunting. I very much enjoy it:cool: I am about to cross the mark of 99 pyro damage thanks to this beauty :eyecrazy:
Just switching up my style a bit. I'm not really concerned if the chip doesn't sell. I use it daily. I'm looking to free up a bit of peds for another purchase so ideally I would probably just trade down to a low tiered one, as max dps isn't my biggest concern at this time with my hunting style but a nice boost is always welcome.

Reactions: Mac
I'll offer 8,000 ped,
just have to shot my Un-amo first

Thanks for the offer but I won't let this go under SB. Use it daily and I love it. :cool:

tier 7's sell for tt+7K ped, your never going to sell for your SB so why open this thread?

tier 7's sell for tt+7K ped, your never going to sell for your SB so why open this thread?

This is a sale thread not a discussion thread. Please open up another thread if you would like to discuss a price of an item.

Back