Pc: A204 / oc204 / hc204

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Looking for price check on the following

A204

OC204

HC204

Take my PC as a starting point as I might have outdated info.

A204 ~14-15k

Over A204 ~16-17k

Hyper A204 ~32k

bump for more estimates :wtg:

bump for any recent sales info

Ive sold several h204 and all has sold instant at 30k peds so I assume its in the lower of the pricerange for this item.
Last sale was very recent.

//Linz

Reactions: Mac
Those are the prices theyve sold in the past. Far too much for an amp. Better off using the L counterparts and save you $3000 bucks.

Make the HF or buy the Eomon thingies. Better off in the long run and more peds for the br.

Those are the prices theyve sold in the past. Far too much for an amp. Better off using the L counterparts and save you $3000 bucks.

Make the HF or buy the Eomon thingies. Better off in the long run and more peds for the br.

Which HF, the 30?

"more peds for the br."

br?

Banana republic.

Bankroll obviously. Any hotfoot.. it's whatever you want to use.. 5 to 50.

Youre a fast man, past is like the past few weeks and then another month back maybe. Id even bet that its the latest sell of a h204 the one I did.

Its free to buy the RDI amps but they are ending and they are at todays value allso crappier DPP and half the DPS of h204.

Youre a man of math, Im sure you can count some on the value of the difference between them two. Aaaand if its a price from the past then please find me a cheaper and I can grab a mew one :)

Any idea why MA is so stingy with the 204 drops? :scratch2:

Ive sold several h204 and all has sold instant at 30k peds so I assume its in the lower of the pricerange for this item.

//Linz

I've seen them not moving at 32k, so I am not sure that your latest price is the lower bound, just the most recent data which is what I was looking for so thanks for the input.

I have an oc204, have wanted to upgrade to hc somehow, so wanted to get an idea of buying another 204 , or oc or hc directly depending on availability and didn't want to be off on prices.

I tried a HF45 during HM, I think I got 4 hours out of it, and it had a fairly pricey mu, so I wasn't too happy with that. I am not much of a crafter so I don't have the skills to make them, and chasing mats down for the best price is not very interesting activity to me.

//Linz

I can second this, i bought my hc204 for 30k a few months ago (not from linz).
32k is still fair price. Even if its slightly higher, the item you get in return is well worth it.

/Soko

Youre a fast man, past is like the past few weeks and then another month back maybe. Id even bet that its the latest sell of a h204 the one I did.

Its free to buy the RDI amps but they are ending and they are at todays value allso crappier DPP and half the DPS of h204.

Youre a man of math, Im sure you can count some on the value of the difference between them two. Aaaand if its a price from the past then please find me a cheaper and I can grab a mew one :)

I dont know what you are jabbering about. I simply reinforced your statement about what you sold them for. Please re-read again.. and let's try again.

I don't count much value in many of these UL items. This amp is only the price it is because of rarity hence it is fragile. If you already have an OC204, you can certainly try to grab a 204 when they drop or try to loot one and then craft it. The value in using your amp vs. Making laser amps depends on whether you want to lock up peds on a UL amp and if the peds you save from avoiding mu is worth it. You hunt a lot, so maybe it is. It will cost you another 15k to grab an OC and make a HC.

The value in using your amp vs. Making laser amps depends on whether you want to lock up peds on a UL amp and if the peds you save from avoiding mu is worth it. You hunt a lot, so maybe it is.

Comparison with MM:

with i105:
84.7 base dps, 117.56 with 28% FR buff

with h204:
98.6 base dps, 136.85 with 28% FR buff

So almost 19 dps gain from using it instead of i105, not to mention the enhancer/scope/sight cost decrease relative to turnover or the reduce in defense cost and the slight dpp gain

Comparison with MM:

with i105:
84.7 base dps, 117.56 with 28% FR buff

with h204:
98.6 base dps, 136.85 with 28% FR buff

So almost 19 dps gain from using it instead of i105, not to mention the enhancer/scope/sight cost decrease relative to turnover or the reduce in defense cost and the slight dpp gain

Thanks for all the imput.

I was curious why you picked i105 for comparison?

Ive got a hc204 so iam coloured in this discussion.
But there is a hc for sale by melman but he wont go under 32k even if its bumped for a while.

Is it worth 30k peds theoreticly, id say yes but with like rings scopes you must be high cycler.

entropedia indicates Eomon and Mulaak'f drop them, is that still accurate? I think Mulciber drop them too, anything else?

I'd like to know what I need to work up to :)

entropedia indicates Eomon and Mulaak'f drop them, is that still accurate? I think Mulciber drop them too, anything else?

Aurli queen and mulakf

Hey Mac, there's another thread that could drop it here .

I know a couple of OC sold for around 14-14.5k this summer, which makes more sense than 16-17k..

Good luck!

Last edited:
Aurli queen and mulakf

Thanks, good to know. I can do both of these. But need a crew of secret service body guards for the Mulaak'fs :D

Hey Mac, there's another thread that could drop it here .

I know a couple of OC sold for around 14-14.5k this summer, which makes more sense than 16-17k..

Good luck!

Thanks for the price info on the OC, I wouldn't mind putting together an hc if I could get the other parts reasonably. I was aware of the other two sale threads, but not ready to pull the trigger on 30k+++ atm...

Looks like Yulebot in MM Cat 5 Solo drop them too!

(they just didn't drop for me in all of my trips through there :laugh: )

GZ to the looter! :wtg:

Maybe the looter or buyer will update the A204 sale price for us :)

Last edited:
I belive it was looted from Yulebot S5 (i was online when looted)

bump :)

I belive it was looted from Yulebot S5 (i was online when looted)

bump :)

Looks like you are correct sir, my mistake, thanks for the correction!

Omegaton A204 fredrik freddex lubbe Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:43:26
Yulebot (Solo 5) 72 PED Sat, 31 Dec 2016 13:43:28

I guess we can add Big Bulk to the list of mobs that drop A204 today, I wonder what maturity that was? Joda?

I guess we can add Big Bulk to the list of mobs that drop A204 today, I wonder what maturity that was? Joda?

It didnt drop from bulk, it was in pvp4 :)

Back