wiki.entropiahub.eu

Siniko

Mature
Society
Antipodean Army
Kristofer Siniko Samuel
Hello everyone,

http://wiki.entropiahub.eu

You will be able to find the map here as soon as i am done, i am hoping in the next few days.

I am currently finishing the search feature with autocomplete, which should be done tomorrow.

There are still some bugs but i decided to upload it anyway.

Will update as things changes.

There will be an API if anyone wants the data as JSON, or to update the database.

It looks messed up on my mobile device.

Aren't you the guy who supposedly was working on fixing the Entropedia for past couple of years? Why suddenly a duplicate site? :scratch2:

Hey, yes indeed.

It isn't suddently a new duplicate site, as i have explained before. The Entropedia code is old, and i decided back then to start a new project.

If this site would be put under the entropiawiki.com domain.

All PCF link would still work.

This site is currently hosted in 1 data center, but when a stable version will be released it will be deployed in 3 or 4 data centers.

It looks messed up on my mobile device.

Mobile version will be fixed today.

I also have plans for iOS and Android App.

I know the current site is pretty basic, but most of the work i've done is in the backend, and i have some work to port over from an older version of my project.

I have also worked on an Architecture where if Entropedia would crash, it would start a new machine automatically with the latest stable version, to minimise downtime.

just to let you know,

the trading sites don't look relevant anymore? there's only one that accually has entropia info on it and that one seems at least 6 years inactive.

just to let you know,

the trading sites don't look relevant anymore? there's only one that accually has entropia info on it and that one seems at least 6 years inactive.

Thanks, i just removed them.

It sounds modern and robust! Thanks for the great work!

Mobile version will be fixed today.

I also have plans for iOS and Android App.

I know the current site is pretty basic, but most of the work i've done is in the backend, and i have some work to port over from an older version of my project.

I have also worked on an Architecture where if Entropedia would crash, it would start a new machine automatically with the latest stable version, to minimise downtime.

Something goes wrong when you shrink your browser window

attachment.php

Yes, i will push the update for that and the search in a few hours.

But thanks for the info. :)

Good to have alternatives to the entropedia.

Good work :)

+Rep

Aren't you the guy who supposedly was working on fixing the Entropedia for past couple of years? Why suddenly a duplicate site? :scratch2:

Is the case as he said and he is the guy. Not surprised when someone began the effort to replace that we get this. There is a pattern.

Good luck though. Need to decentralize the info since entropedia is abandonware.

Is the case as he said and he is the guy. Not surprised when someone began the effort to replace that we get this. There is a pattern.

Good luck though. Need to decentralize the info since entropedia is abandonware.

I have been working on an API, that will be public and with documentation.

This Website and API will be hosted in different Amazon Servers through out the world, load balanced and auto scalable.

I am hoping for no more downtime of Entropedia, guess everyone is familiar with that.

I will be working all night on the site so i will update as soon as i have some more news.

Is there a GITHUB location or similar for this, so others can assist or as noted below and you no longer wish to maintain it like predecessors others can just continue.

Not surprised when someone began the effort to replace that we get this. There is a pattern.

Back