How many CLD left?

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
I was wondering how many of the 60.000 CLD are still left?
So, how many have been converted to CLD(X)?

Right now the CLD(X) price is rising together with the normal CLD, but there will come a point that the CLD(X) will stop rising due to the fact the payout will no longer sustain a higher price. I think around 2k would be the max at an 2~3 ped weekly payout. Thats around 5~7,5% return.

But the unclaimed CLD will keep rising because the availability will become smaller with each claimed plot.
At least, that's my theory.

But I have no idea how many CLD's have been converted yet. Is there some place to check that?

I was chatting to a good friend "SLIM" online last night who hadn't logged in for a while, then found his items and store locked "in-game" and no response from support (multiple attempts). He has got 9 CLD's. The good news was his items were still listed via a check from the caly website, but he had no access to anything in game.

I won't get into a debate about the rights and wrongs of it, as many have already made themselves very clear in "TOU thread" that if they don't log-in and keep their account live, then having your items locked out and ignored by support is the way to go...these players are in full agreement...fools.

So the point is I guess there's a lot of CLD's locked in accounts right now. That will have an impact on CLD prices, who wants to invest thousands of dollars if MA can just "take it away".

Maybe that's the risk for a 20% return....where a bank in the real world, wont take your cash and just give you 1% interest.

I suspect MA have been buying back (or taking from idol accounts) CLD's for a long while. In addition they're going down the road of making the game more eco.

Understanding MA's mindset, they've now paid back 1000 ped+ in dividend, so in MA's "eyes" they've done their bit. The eco and efficiency trend will simply transfer peds from CLD owners to players, more and more as this develops into the new era. This is pretty clear considering the average return has continued to fall from day one.

The other problem is a few people "turned" CLD in CLD (X), claimed plots, then sold CLD (X).....and did this over and over again, until they made enough to own loads of plots. I said before, good luck to you if you turned a profit on that. But if you hold a majority of the plots and don't sell them down, MA will simply 'stop' developing it. You don't think that's true? Then explain why nothing happened with hangers, after one person owns most of them (I've not checked for a year, if that's still the case).

Personally I wouldn't touch them now...way over priced. I suspect though the next big thing is compet, once MA go live. Maybe Jan-17. Do I hold my breath....no...lol.

It's a game, maybe it's best to treat it as such and forget the investing.

Rick

ps: Slim told me he had no access to the ped flow centre either, so he couldn't even pull down the div.

Last edited:
Well, lets not discuss if you think it's worth buying CLD or how MA is scamming us all. That feed for other threads.

I just want to know if there's a way to find out how many regular CLD are left.

<removed off topic>

As far as cld goes, they are never gonna tell you, just like they never told you how many cld were sold before they all sold out, how many aud were sold before they were all sold out, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, lets not discuss if you think it's worth buying CLD or how MA is scamming us all. That feed for other threads.

I just want to know if there's a way to find out how many regular CLD are left.

10% in locked accounts
40% quietly bought back by MA
20% in the market (non X)
30% converted to plots.

LOL...humour aside. Why don't you count up all the plots, then calculate how many CLD that would suck up if all plots are claimed.

There were 60000 deeds I believe (wasn't it £6m MA made? 60000 x $100 (I've forget now).
But even if all plot were 9 CLD's that's still over 6666 plots for all CLD's.

Someone will have to do the maths I guess.

However here's the interesting bit. Ma will only put in enough plots for CLD's remaining. So this gives an indication of how many CLD's now actually "still exist" in game....Funny stuff.

Rick

edit: I didn't state MA were scamming people, I simply said you need to consider the risk of owning them against the possibility that your account might get locked if you fail to adhere to the TOU to keep your account alive.

Last edited:
LOL...humour aside. Why don't you count up all the plots, then calculate how many CLD that would suck up if all plots are claimed.

Cuz i'm to lazy to run around and count all plots.
I'd hoped some entropia fanatic could do that for me ;)

So, what I am supposed to do, if I have a CLD in my inventory? Any advice? Think I have one or two.

Sorting things out after years of absence, lol. Just checked. I have one. Do I have to convert it or do something else with it?

No you dont have to convert it, in fact its worth slightly more 'uncoverted'

Both CLD and CLD(X) pay out identical amounts per week.

No you dont have to convert it, in fact its worth slightly more 'uncoverted'

Both CLD and CLD(X) pay out identical amounts per week.

Thx Mega as helpful as I remember you have been from day 1 :)

Back