Ecotron v.15e

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
not making this thread to *devalue* the gun.. but rather to justify an accurate value...
(we'll assume tier 0 for the sake of argument)

let's see some similar guns

frontier... pinch more dps much less range.... about same dpp about 4-5k gun
lr s1x3... roughly 3-4k according to mu (even tho i personally value a bit higher due to range and dpp)

so the ecotron has great range going for it, about 85..
dpp is *good*... about 2.95 not superior, but good..
dps is *fair*... can't really go to town with about 40 dps... but it gets the job done.. especially with tagger-type range..

so my gut like first glance valuation was around 7k...

but then upon reconsideration due to similar gun prices and the fact that this gun comes from a terminal that anyone *can* potentially access for little work...
*plus* the fact that we don't really know how many more of these guns will appear.
I've heard 2 so far...
and not to be too presumptive but I think it's safe to say more will be released in the near future.....
so that being said..
*supply and demand*
my reconsideration value for tier 0 would be 5-6k...

market may not reflect, but this *is* a pricecheck topic, so feel free to post ur valuation anyone :)
and give +rep if you like my input :wise:

I own a frontier I recently purchased tier 5.9 for tt+3.7k
this gun you speak of seems exactly like the frontier however it has better range...
it also has better lightly better attack speed (which once u jam on a ring its nice to have +4 more attack speed).

DPP seems same as frontier

Seems like this gun is just a little better than frontier. So your evaluation of 5-6k seems pretty accurate no?

the frontier has 10% more dps though... id value em both the same.

ah ok didnt realize that - entropedia is down so i couldnt check what frontier dps is with a106 vs this gun he speaks off.

yah with 10% dps that does make a difference

An lr s1x3 recently sold for around 2k

Assuming the stats at the above website are correct, and the decay test on the ecotron is correct, then it has superior DPP at 2.969 to the LC100 at 2.951.

The range is over 20 metre's more? that's a big improvement for the mobs this gun will be used on 500hp ish. Can hunt small trooper easier and more eco, less aggro from atrax etc.

Then you have less overkill due to the faster rate of fire. Plus the fun factor of using 80-85 range and 58 reload (wiki offline to verify), no other small carbine comes close to that.

Granted it has less DPS but I'd much prefer the Ecotron and would probably pay a fair amount more for it than the LC-100. We could get a weapon upgrade soon for the justy mk2 etc so it's pretty hard to calculate a longterm valuation on the ecotron, but I'd probably value it 7k.

Def that DPP is way better... Id trade my frontier for that ecotron :D more dpp and more range and faster attack speed? U talking my language

4 DPS less isnt that bad at all

Def that DPP is way better... Id trade my frontier for that ecotron :D more dpp and more range and faster attack speed? U talking my language

4 DPS less isnt that bad at all

Yes, around 3.5-4.0 DPS less.

Last edited:
Hey this happens to be in my Super Eco series, so I thought I'd share

Back