ATH: 7 seconds to 13:37

Sav -=Elite=-

Guardian
Society
-=Elite=-
SavioR Sav El Rivas
It was yesterday, 2016-11-14 7 seconds to 13:37 (EU time)

I just came back after a disastrous attempt on killing the Mighty Feffox Queen.

I decided to do a last try on explosives with my last peds. (3k)

Just a few klicks in, (7 seconds to 13:37 ) my computer got laggy and one after another

the 10k metal residue started pileing up. :eyecrazy: Only thing i was looking for was that damn Diamond

everyone told me explosives crafter gets when they hit bigger hofs. Not even one tiny Diamond did iget. :confused:

I stod up, grabed my son (4 year old, standing next to me) Well this is his ATH to. last Friday the Dr took his tonsils ,

and thats why i was home from work. Well back to the story on the ATH. I grabed him and i belive i kissed him

over and over for minutes, he wasent that happy . But im stronger then him, for now :laugh:

During that time the chat/PM went crazy. I still get PM/chat gz and belive it or not ppl have many things to

sell :D Next hour Went to telling my loved ones. Still shaking i now starting to plan what to do with the peds.

Sorry for the Spelling and the grammar but i have dyslexia.

//Sav

grats I guess.
Would you mind sharing a bit more about your past in EU?
I tried to look up your avatar on entropialife to get an idea of what kind off player you are, but I was unable to find you.
Excuse me for not knowing your ava but I haven't been pleying a lot for the last 3 years.

Congrats Sav, well deserved! I was probably responsible for that first attempt on the Feffox Queens, but atleast it worked out fine for you at the end of the day :D

Last edited:
heh nice story,gz :)

GZ! But in your excitement you forgot to mention what you won? :laugh:

What ATH?

Or did I just miss it?:scratch2:

GZ! But in your excitement you forgot to mention what you won? :laugh:

What ATH?

Or did I just miss it?:scratch2:

Check out nr 4 in the crafting Ath!

Congratulations!!

I had to log in-game to find out what had actually occured (in your shock you failed to mention it!)

Here's your missing screenshot too:

sav_189k_ath.jpg

Gratz on this big win

I have always wondered what people buy with those huge hofs , those that don't take it out of the game.

Gratz on this big win

I have always wondered what people buy with those huge hofs , those that don't take it out of the game.

They repair their pixie.

Big Gratz m8 that is a dream loot for sure :eyecrazy:

Big Gratz! Sav :)

As how to use those peds don't repair pixie :p instead buy clds :p

Gratz m8! :) it's about time you hit something good!

Wow!!! massive gratz on your $18921 ATH.

Rick

Already gratz'd you in da svenska chat, but always nice to see someone whom always is nice and polite in chat and gratz'ing everyone else hit something like this! Well deserved indeed! Congratz Sav! :thumbup:

Nice one m8:yay::yay: Gratz :)

Big grats!

May not be popular opinion, but I suggest you put the EPIV BP away for good. That is a great windfall and you can do so much to up your game to make sure you will be playing off those winnings forever. Don't pour it back into EP, it will take it all away.

Damn thats a nice hit Sav! Big gratz! Dont spend it all at ones:laugh::yay::beerchug::woot::tongue2:

Back