Pls help with some advices...

Cocolino2811

Guardian
Society
ROUA CADETS
xxx PurpleRain xxx
Hi guys...i have an argue with a player(scammer) ingame.After i buy an armor from him,he say that he report me if i don`t give armor back without paying me...ofcourse i didn`t give armor back and he reported me after MA banned him for scam.Then MA banned my acoount and says that i have been reported for scam.in the first the say that,after several discussion they say that i have multiple account(when i decide to play this game,i was having a charr,some 'good friends' want to help me with some items worth around 100 peds,items that has been stolen,and MA banned me.They was right,i did no comment)after that i make this account and reach lvl 60 with big deposits in 1 year.i was playing veri fair and maybe i trade with a lot of u guys if u remember.i mentioned that i loot in 2 weeks over 30k peds and never withdraw 1 ped from game,because i wanted to go higher and higher.MA didn`t bother to verify this and just banned account.Can u helping me with some advice,or with a valid adress?Because my lawyer send them a letter in order to reach an agreement or i go to court,and the letter came back from they adress.i have over 20k peds in storage + lvl 60 skills.in my opinion this is an abuse.if anyoane can help me with some advices or if there is a lawyer here that can help me,i pay,now worries.i have nothing to hide,i provide everything that needed.Thanks for your time guys and pls some help.

That adress don`t accept letters or documents...at that adress i send the notification and returned back.thanks for advice.

That adress don`t accept letters or documents...at that adress i send the notification and returned back.thanks for advice.

I would suggest asking your lawyer to call them during office hours.

When you do send a ticket to appeal (or whatever it is you wish to do), get some friend to help a little with the language. It must be to the point and as clear as possible.

Are you saying you had an avatar before this one which dealt in stolen property and now you think all sins are forgiven because you created a new avatar?

Are you saying you had an avatar before this one which dealt in stolen property and now you think all sins are forgiven because you created a new avatar?

i never stolen something...just to be clear.i was a newbie and accept some things for free.i don`t want to forgive me with anything.i am a fair man,when they right,they right,no comments...but now they don`t.

When you do send a ticket to appeal (or whatever it is you wish to do), get some friend to help a little with the language. It must be to the point and as clear as possible.

sorry about my english...i tried what u say but nothing.thanks

I would suggest asking your lawyer to call them during office hours.

where i can find a post with telephone and hours? thanks

deleted (Hatten was faster ;))

i never stolen something...just to be clear.i was a newbie and accept some things for free.i don`t want to forgive me with anything.i am a fair man,when they right,they right,no comments...but now they don`t.

But if i'm reading this right, you knew the items were stolen and accepted them anyway.

don't need to contact them or take a lawyer
i already know the solution

going to check on google who to contact and i'll be back with the answer

Quiere que le traduzca el texto que quiere enviar de español a inglés?

Would you like me to translate the text from spanish to english that you want to send?

ok, as it's involving money, that's here : (swedish financial supervisory authority)
http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Startpage/About-FI/
[edit]so more here as you're a consumer : http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Consumer/[/edit]
as mindark had been authorized, activities of the game called entropia universe is corresponding to this part : "Stock exchanges, authorised marketplaces and clearing houses"

in plus they have what they're calling a Landsfogden, it's a police for investigation by region

so normally you just have to start 2 complaints, it's not a "trial" but a "complaint"

if you're living in a european country it will be easy for them to receive your complaint

so no need to contact either mindark or a lawyer

this is working only if you have still cash in the game, so if mindark haven't restored your money

you for sure need to give your banking accounting lines with all paiments involved to entropia
all the communications you and mindark had done between the problem occured and now about this case
and explaining all that with the most explanations possible

Last edited:
But if i'm reading this right, you knew the items were stolen and accepted them anyway.

i never know that was stolen items...after i was banned i figured out that was stolen.

ok, as it's involving money, that's here : (swedish financial supervisory authority)
http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Startpage/About-FI/
[edit]so more here as you're a consumer : http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Consumer/[/edit]
as mindark had been authorized, activities of the game called entropia universe is corresponding to this part : "Stock exchanges, authorised marketplaces and clearing houses"

in plus they have what they're calling a Landsfogden, it's a police for investigation by region

so normally you just have to start 2 complaints, it's not a "trial" but a "complaint"

if you're living in a european country it will be easy for them to receive your complaint

so no need to contact either mindark or a lawyer

this is working only if you have still cash in the game, so if mindark haven't restored your money

you for sure need to give your banking accounting lines with all paiments involved to entropia
all the communications you and mindark had done between the problem occured and now about this case
and explaining all that with the most explanations possible

thanks a lot Garci,i have all the peds ingame,never withdraw from game.i just want my account back,but if i don`t succed i will try your way.thanks a lot again

thanks a lot Garci,i have all the peds ingame,never withdraw from game.i just want my account back,but if i don`t succed i will try your way.thanks a lot again

normally with this way you can get your account back, then "reactivated"

normally with this way you can get your account back, then "reactivated"

ohhh,i undestand...i was thinking that i recover only money from game but not the account.Thanks for help again.

ohhh,i undestand...i was thinking that i recover only money from game but not the account.Thanks for help again.

Contacting FI (Finansinspektionen) won't do much good. This is not really in their purview and it is highly unlikely that they even would involve themselves in such a minor case. Landsfogden isn't something Swedish.

I suggest that you get someone to help you start a conversation with Mindark, a formal and precise communication is key. If you know someone fluent in English this would be a good start.

There are different options if that would fail but those that Garci suggested aren't the right ones im afraid.

Contacting FI (Finansinspektionen) won't do much good. This is not really in their purview and it is highly unlikely that they even would involve themselves in such a minor case. Landsfogden isn't something Swedish.

I suggest that you get someone to help you start a conversation with Mindark, a formal and precise communication is key. If you know someone fluent in English this would be a good start.

There are different options if that would fail but those that Garci suggested aren't the right ones im afraid.
Thank you Hatten,i will try everything.

yep, but he said he already did support cases, sent a letter but letter was returned to him

for the Landsfogden i found that in a french doc talking about history of the police services in sweden, so i might have did some errors in dates of what i've read ;)

after, for the fact to contact FI, was because seems mindark doesn't to talk more about this case and seems the account will be locked sine die
but normally the FI would be the normal procedure when the company doesn't answer to the solicitations of the customers
well if entropia was french game i would myself do that with our FI we have in france, would be the fastest way to get the case solved, so just a complaint, the FI contacting mindark (if mindark& entropia was french) and then talking together get the case solved and the account unlocked

Back