"Perfect" work of MA support

i.cromme

Prowler
Society
A free bird
Igor Kromas Guk
no answer for 2 months
thatshowsupportworks.1479467608.jpg

have any ideas how get answer from them?

Did you hear of "summon claim"?

Yeah Summon claim deals with those inaccessible problems I thought.

didnt he say it got stucked after summoning it? i had something similar with support and didnt get an answer in 4 weeks and was quite pissed so i threatened with selling out everything and tada... 1 day later i got a response to 90% of my still unanswered sup cases...

It is annoying how support sometimes replies within a few days and then sometimes appears to ignore the submission completely.

MA really need to do something to fix this. Someone needs to take responsibility for support be it MA or the planet partners. Probably the best option imo is if each planet operated its own support with the ability to elevate cases to MA support if necessary. Each planet's and MA's average response time should be published each quarter.

Maybe if MA/PP responded to people on the forum with official lines there would be fewer support cases submitted and fewer duplicates :wise:

Maybe if MA/PP responded to people on the forum with official lines there would be fewer support cases submitted and fewer duplicates :wise:

This already works well in the various PP forums. It is entirely unnecessary to go through official support to reach any of the dev teams there if you need to. ND's forum is a bit less suitable, but he can be reached directly in-game quite often or through his other social network presences.

Problem is, some issues can only be resolved by MA. PP don't have access to much in terms of logs, etc, I think.

didnt he say it got stucked after summoning it? i had something similar with support and didnt get an answer in 4 weeks and was quite pissed so i threatened with selling out everything and tada... 1 day later i got a response to 90% of my still unanswered sup cases...

so, if i threaten to sell out, they will answer? interesting ...

Summon claim would be a thing
however dont lose your hopes, i have a support case opened since mid July without an answer :)

And it was to report a huge flaw i seen some players doing that is game breaking so not like taking anything out of it, just wasting my time

I suggest re-submitting the case (don't bump the current case). Might help.

Support has never failed to compensate me for claim issues and they usually respond within 1-2 days of opening the case.

Just be sure to provide the date/time of the claim as you did with your original case.

Should've bought a white jumpsuit..

Priority Support. Now you have to wait for cases from all of the other white jumpsuit owners to get fixed before they reach yours.

The PP can be advocates for you if support isn't answering. Mindark is a bank with few resources. It's time for pp to step up

The PP can be advocates for you if support isn't answering. Mindark is a bank with few resources. It's time for pp to step up

MA may need to delegate some of the support powers to PPs so they can handle stuff like this. It would be really helpful if PP could handle all support issues (other than deposit/withdraw issues and login issues)... And it would seriously lighten the load for MA

Some time ago, I got support help immediately after summoning a claim into my house (outside was hostile), where it was not accessible. I even got a bonus because they paid me back a different already extracted claim I had the same day, which was bigger than the lost claim. I did tell them, but they told me to keep it.

I hear support do occationally get a lot of bad reputation, but to me they have always been quick and helpful. Maybe it's because I dont spam them with less important stuff?

I have a support case from March that hasn't even had an initial answer, as well as a support case from over a month ago, again without an initial answer or a 'we'll look into it' or anything.

Seriously considering hitting that withdrawl button and letting them know why.

deposit

If you are a depositer, you get answer. I got answer for an old case almost instant, when I did a small deposit...

reality check

hi, not here to bitch, because i think it sux to lose a claim

but a reality check

you mine, get a hit and you can dig up.

for whatever reason you decide to summon the claim.

summon claim replaces the claim right in front of you so you summoned in a rock by standing on the wrong place.

its entirely your mistake.

so you ask for help from support while you did a stupid thing yourself.

offcourse you will not have priority.

Then you go bitch and even open a forum post about your own stupidity.

You have no rights at all, so you need the kindness of support.

you might see already where the problem is, suport doesnt have to solve your problem.

i would be surprised if they will even react but if they solve it thank them on your bare knees

i wouldnt do shit tbh.

Good luck

support must give any answer, thats their work

Back