Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Mission Duty Call (Kong Stage 1 3200 Points):
Rewards:
8,20 PED Anatomy or Inflict Melee Damage 5,33 or Elektrokinesis 2,67 Ped

Hi Fyrs

Thank you for spending your valuable time on helping us by keeping this updated :)

:beerchug:

just wondering what the instances are on RT? i've seen there is booty raids and hell keys, but rarely see them available. But there is mines too, how do i enter those?

Lockpick kit instances (I-X team and solo):
- requires Lockpick to enter (craftable)
Booty Raid (Vixen)
Booty Solo
I [135339, 87989, 113] Inside building
II [135448, 88023, 106] MAR VU
III [135446, 88075, 107]
IV [135484, 88073, 106]
V [135484, 87965, 106]
VI
VII [135707, 87924, 118]
VIII [135752, 88037, 118]
IX [135261, 87882, 122]
X [135228, 87916, 121]

Booty Team
I [135339, 87989, 113] Inside building
II [135416, 88016, 110] MAR VU
III [135447, 88098, 107]
IV [135484, 88059, 107]
V [135484, 87932, 106]
VI
VII [135707, 87948, 118]
VIII [135780, 88036, 118]
IX [135286, 87872, 122]
X [135265, 87915, 122]

Crib Raid (Street Thugs and zombies)
Crib Solo
I [135347, 87866, 123]
II [135506, 87933, 105]
III [135511, 88034, 108]
IV
V
VI [135254, 87863, 122]
VII [135415, 88118, 105]
VIII [135683, 87923, 118]
IX
X

Crib Team
I [135347, 87866, 123]
II [135506, 87933, 105]
III [135510, 88028, 108]
IV [135520, 88060, 106]
V
VI [135254, 87863, 122]
VII [135419, 88117, 105]
VIII [135683, 87923, 118]
IX
X

Subway (Zombie)
Solo and Team
Subway I [135636, 87942, 118]
Subway II [136264, 93425, 114]
Subway III [136998, 93367, 106]
Subway IV [134622, 93254, 115]
Subway V [135364, 94669, 125]
Subway VI [137304, 95353, 101]
Subway VII [133995, 92586, 129]
Subway VIII [135585, 94706, 128]
Subway IX [137291, 94789, 110]
Subway X [134489, 95192, 129]

Mines (Werewolf) Sorry but lost my sticky for these so need to wander around and grab them again but they are shown on my RT map http://tinyurl.com/RT-Map-New

Hell Key Instances (I-X solo only I believe but may be wrong as I never tested it):
- requires Hell Key to enter (craftable)
Hell (Skeletons)

At Firewall Ridge TP http://tinyurl.com/Hell-Map-RT

Green Hack Code instance (Solo):
- requires Green Hack Code to enter (craftable)
The Proxy
Northeast portion of hell check the map http://tinyurl.com/Hell-Map-RT

Vacation Home instance:
New instance where you can hunt as well as grow the various types of weed. Is different than all the others (where you are awarded loot only upon completion) as you get loot as you kill mobs in this one. REquires a ROCKbuck stack to enter (refine 5 ROCKbucks to make a stack). located behind Club Neverdie next to the travel agent.
Crabs
Vixen Divas
Coral Snakes

The Collective instances:
Two new instances where you can trade the weed you grow in the Vacation Home instance for ROCKbucks. Requires a TRC guest pass to enter (only lootable in the below player instances)

Player Instances (solo):
4 instances (3 in Tangerine, 1 in Camp Crunk)
Ravenjade - lvl 17 Vampires
Melissa - lvl 24 D-Block Mafia
theunicate - lvl 1 Mullholland Boys
Fyrs - lvl 8 Zomhatten St Boyz

If you pm me in game I can message you the way-points for nearly every instance on planet - am only missing those that are not currently in game. Will add more details when I get home from work tonight as well as video walk-through links that I have.

Last edited:
Player Instances (solo):
4 instances (3 in Tangerine, 1 in Camp Crunk)
Ravenjade - lvl 17 Vampires
Melissa - lvl 24 D-Block Mafia
theunicate - lvl 1 Mullholland Boys
Fyrs - lvl 8 Zomhatten St Boyz

If you pm me in game I can message you the way-points for nearly every instance on planet - am only missing those that are not currently in game. Will add more details when I get home from work tonight as well as video walk-through links that I have.
There is some info on the player instances over at http://poptropia.com/inventory.html

I started to put some of the info posted on poptropia and here in the forums over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...notes-thread&p=3550843&viewfull=1#post3550843 .

There's starting to be some info on Entropedia but no coordinates listed in there yet...

Don't trust the loot table pics listed there or the info in forums here since it's definitely not all inclusive or accurate completely...

Ran Camp Crunk last weekend and ended up with a Krulsh BP1 - if you trust the images there and info in the forums here UK Fashion is where that should be coming from... (I'm not complaining at all about that one though since it is a pretty awesome little gun - just kinda sucks that it's not TTable, etc. Not sure if all instance loot is like that or not... I hope not since it might be not so great if it's all user bound stuff)...

also got the crunk hat, a trc pass - opens the collective instances noted above where you trade the stuff - had no idea what the hell it was when I got it so burned that on accident to get this pic of the New Harlem collective down the street from N00bs N00bs N00bs:
(From what I can tell in the collective instances the npcs just take the ganja stuff and trade it in for something else... not really sure how all that works or what it's all about - would love it if there was some more info about that here in this consolidated thread or somewhere in it's own thread...)

There is a London collective over at Tangerine as well. I have no idea if each collective offers different items or what not... it'd make sense it if did, but on the other hand we are talking about copy/paste Neverdie Studios and Mindark here, so it all might just be the same thing in every collective instance?

and a lot of other stackable stuff from that little run. Most of it was muscle oil... Think the key at camp crunk was tt+45 then you have to repair it up to tt value of 80 or so, and final tt value of what I got back was around 60 or so, so loot in these instances isn't any better than elsewhere in game - just a fun little adventure to do from time to time... I think the timer on Crunk one was two and a half hours if I remember correctly, so it gives you plenty of time to complete it assuming you have right weapon/armor for instance... I just used the starter package kong gun off of webshop and adjusted musca in this run through so it is pretty simple on that level 1 stuff - but don't expect it to be easy... Level 1 mobs there do come in swarms as you go... something like 5 or so mobs per each corner you pass... Also the 'invisible wall' problems are in the instance that we see all over the game outside of instances at this point... so you get stuck in the walls sometimes - Luckily you can hit T to get back to revive at the entrance to the instance/maze - just kinda sucks that you are on a timer and that burns a minute if you do unless you technically die... which will cut it down to 10 seconds + fap time... may be easier in that regard to die, so perhaps doing it without armor is a better choice?

Started a price comparison post over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...41-Link-List&p=3569763&viewfull=1#post3569763 but only have a crunk at tt+45 and wasted rockstar at tt+76.77 listed so far as that's all I saw in the shops I was wandering around in at Crunk and Tangerine last night between trips to the house by the bridge to pop open more of the povr boxes. If there's other keys regularly showing up in the shops or shopkeepers somewhere I haven't bumped in to them yet... Crunk's probably only one I'm technically skilled enough to run at this time anyways without some major upgrades in my skill level and gear, lol.

It'd be nice if there was more info on the loot tables for each instance on entropedia or poptropia site or somewhere since I suspect like everything else in game, Mindark hasn't coded it quite the way it was really intended just quite yet, so they are working out some of the kinks as they go along.

========================

Side note on rockbucks... I don't think you get those from the player instances, only form the lockpick ones... Another way to get the rock bucks is to do the whole gta thing with the various vehicles all over the place on Rocktropia, but the markup on the tools to do that is way too high to justify it for what you are getting back... so take the risk if you wish, but it's really over priced... A newer form of getting rock bucks is to go in to politics...

NEVERDIE;n114928 said:
ROCKtropia Government
Main Objective of each cabinet Member is to Strengthen local Economy and Community​

Final Name of Position to be determined before election – Please Discuss in this Thread

#1 President/Governor/Prime Minister –

Job Description: Preparation of VU Priorities, based on input from Cabinet – Advise Ministers where to focus each VU – Management of Minister Elections and Public polls on important Issues – Development of Player Content initiatives

Starting Salary
Month 1 $2,000 Rockbucks
Month 2 $2,500
Month 3 $ 3,000
Month 4 $ 3,500
Month 5 $ 4,000
Month 6 $ 5,000 Hold

#2 Bug Collector/Minister of Bugs

Job Description: Collection and Verification of Bugs for each VU. Provide details of Bugs and Priority lists as reported via the community.

Starting Salary for all Cabinet Ministers.
Month 1 $500 Rockbucks
Month 2 $750
Month 3 $ 1000
Month 4 $ 1,500
Month5 $ 2,000
Month 6 $ 2,500 (Hold)

#3 Minister of Galactic Trade Deficit

Job Description: Must Provide up to date analysis of Imports vs Domestic Product in use on the planet

#4 Minister of Industry

Job Description: Local, tools Weapons manufacturing BP adjustment and analysis

#5 Minister of Wildlife

Job Description: Creature Balancing , Spawns and Loot lists evaluation and recommendations

#6 Urban resource Management:

Job Description: Public Instance Loot Balancing evaluation and recommendations

#7 Minister of Culture

Job Description: Social, Fashion, and Crafting Events Creation – Fashion, Design, decorating etc

#8 Minister of Sports

Job Description: Official planetary Hunting, Mining, Event Design & Management – Also Planet event Comparison and monitoring
Must achieve Planet events competitive with rest of universe.

#9 Minister of Employment

Job Description: Mission and Quests program development

#10 General of Space Defense

Job Description: Active patrolling and Discouragement of Pirate activity Near Rocktropia Space station and Safe Zone also Forum Spam Defence

Objective: Safe Warping in and Out of ROCKTROPIA – Noob Pilot Training Program Director

#11 Minister of Education

Job Description: Noob Management and Mentorships Programs
Organized Sweat collection, Scavenging events creation.

NOTES:
Jurisdiction of the ROCKTROPIA Government Excludes – Hunt the Thing Arctic and SI which are both separate Planets that fall under the POPtropia Banner. (Commonwealth)
VU Submissions
All VU submission made by the ROCKtropia Government will be vetted by NDS before submission to Mindark. NDS will work with the Government to support their agenda.
Cabinet Member requirements

1. Each Cabinet Member Must Stream 5hrs per week. (general activity) on Twitch or other streaming service in order to be accessible to the Citizens for Dialog relating to their position. (With reasonable exceptions) This is Mandatory
  2. Each Cabinet Member will be allocated a section on the governments site and required to Post records of all findings, plans, announcements, and proposed submissions.
  3. Held to the highest standards. NDS reserves right to call for a Cabinet Vote to remove a Cabinet Member that is representing in a Questionable Manner. Said cabinet member will not be able to Vote and NDS will Vote. In the event anyone refuses to VOTE NDS Vote will count for 2.
Elections
Full President and Cabinet Ministers public Elections will take place annually. Anyone wishing to Register to run for a position will be required to be a ROCKtropia Estate Deed owner.
President Can call for Minister Re-election After 3 Months if dissatisfied with performance. (Cabinet will Vote Majority Decides)
Ministers Can Call for President Re-Election After 3 Months (Public Decides)
All Ministers and President Must Vote. (Always uneven number to prevent Deadlock)
No Vote = Automatic Dismissal
NDS will Vote in Deadlocked situations
Public Voters will have to elect new Ministers or President if replacement needed.

VOTING METHOD –
Please Discuss in this thread

Voting Method utilizing Player Event System (subject to change and Testing)
Players must Pre-Register to receive tickets
Multiple Events May be required
Or Elections can be hosted on PopSocial or NEVERDIE Forum??

Who Votes?
Current Citizenship events to Maintain Voting eligibility..
Important to stay Active on RT to Vote??

Government Bonuses

Any Gov member achieveing 1 Year of Service will have an Item named for their avatar.
Any Gov member achieveing 2 Years of Service will receive a Unique Government Unl Component BP.
Any Gov member achieving 3 Year of Service Will receive security Clearances to Presidential Instances (currently under construction)
Any Gov Member that achieves a 4 Years of Service will receive a Large Land Plot
(Government Service Bonuses may be still earned even if years of Service are interrupted.)

TO Run for office –
You must possess a Deed to a RT Estate prior to your election and throughout your time in office.
You Must Register by February 19th 2017 (subject to change)
Voting (Events) will be Held on 11th and 12th of March 2017 (Subject to Change)

ROCKtropia Government Rules and Guidelines will be Subject to amendment prior to first election.

Please Post Feedback in this Thread. Thank you.

OR sign up for the conscription
NEVERDIE;n111819 said:

www.ZOMKONG.com

Do you Prefer to subscribe to online worlds and Pay them $10 Per Month to Play 10hrs a week? Or Would You Like to be Paid $10 (100 Ped) a Month to Play for 10 hrs a week Plus a potential Bonus of 400 Rockbucks per Month for exceeding Quotas?

First POPtropia Conscripts Tour of Duty will be a 3 Month contact.

You Have No choice but to undertake this responsibilty for your World. However if You wold rather not be knocked out with a baseball bat and drageed unconscious from your bed to serve, we will give Priority to the first 10 Individuals who request to be conscripted.

Only Those Volunteering to be conscripted without the use of force will have the opportunity to earn the 400 Rockbucks per Month Bonus.

Anyone who goes Awol and fails to complete their contract will not be eligible in the future for POPtropia Employment opportunities that may or may not arise.

Add Your name in this thread. You will also Post all your Screenshots and Reports in this threads

Conscript positions will be offered on a first come first served basis

Accepted Conscripts for First 3 Month Tour of Duty!

#1 D.O.A
​#2 Doc Gray
#3 mind12si
#4 Hans Penguin Black
# 5 Sgt
#6 Dreaming Nomad
#7 Loki Nightsong
#8 Leon Hawkeye
#9 Billy Jean Ruby
#10 Crystal
#11 Flymaster
#12 Gente Madman Malparido
#13 Frostcaller
#14 jimi seitsmes herb
#15 Cutter
#16Antrace
#17 Jinizinus
#18 Cotton
#19 AurixDarastrix
#20 Tiberius
#21 Priest
#22 Machnbird
#23 DennisBelfry

A few More before this first tour will get underway...

More Details regarding payment times and work details will be forthcoming... The Goal here is to strike a good balance and find the right work details..

Before signing up you might want to know that work Details will likely include Collecting Fruit, Dung, Stones, Oil, Kegs, sweat among other things.
These items need to be collected to Supply the troops on the front line of the War against AI..

For example week 1: Your job might be to collect fruit for 10hrs in the same way a fruit Picker is paid, You will collect the fruit then hand over the fruit of your labors to your senior officer and be paid your weekly fee.

The initial Conscripts will play an invaluable role in testing the work details to find what works. We will also be looking for meticulous individuals with the time and inclination to rise up the ranks on a fast track and manage the work details. Management positions will include pay rises.

The conscription plan is the foundation of a much bigger plan to create minimum wage jobs in Virtual Reality, but to get to that, we must get this working first

www.ZOMKONG.com

What is the Point of conscription?

This is not directed at existing users of POPtropia. Funded by POPtropia It will be geared toward signing up new users and introducing them to the economy and supporting their play for the first year so they can develop a solid understanding of the economy.

People spend a lot more than 10hrs a week playing games with nothing to show. With conscription we will finance people to learn the ropes of the RCE concept and help build a bigger Virtual Goods Market place.

$10 per month for 40 hrs work is obviously below what many western countries perceive as acceptable wages for labor.
However People who are choosing to enter an RCE universe without depositing usually struggle to earn less. So from the outset conscription could be the #1 way to get started.

secondly people pay $10 a month to play some MMORPGs. NO MMORPG pays $10 per month for you to play it..

If we take the View that POPtropia is a Virtual Goods gathering and trading Space that has the potential to be a global platform, then this can function as a wonderful training program.

The balancing of the universal economy of course is a work in progress in order for this to be a really well balanced economy.. However there are always opportunities for those with a keen eye.. And for those willing to Labor there is conscription.

this initial 3 Month conscription opportunity will put 300 Ped and possibly `1200 Rockbucks in your account.. Plus SKills and any other Bonuses picked up..

basically anywhere from $30 - $40+ usd for playing a game , which if used correctly could be turned over into greater value.. as well qualifying the avatars for further opportunities..

Thanks again for your Help! Get ready to started digging trenches ;)

​After this initial 3 Month Tour of duty has been completed and the most rewarding work programs identified the conscription will be scaled up through advertising.

www.zomkong.com​

If by chance you are reading this post and don't already have a POPtropia AVatar.
please visit www.zomkong.com so we know that you are joining to fight the war agaianst AI and create your account. Your Avatar will spawn outside Club NEVERDIE. Take a screenie of your noob avatar, then please register in this thread

PAY

Month 1

You will Receive 50% of Your earned Pay at the Weekends (at a time and Place to be determined). If you have completed your assignments. The Balance will be withheld until the end of your 3 Month Contract at which time you will also recieve Rockbucks and any possible Bonuses.

The First Payday will occur after 10hrs of Work has been assigned and completed.

Other Rules and Special Instructions.
MONTH 1

First Assignment

Okay The First list of Volunteer Conscripts has been Updated.. This is quite enough for the Trial.
You are going to need to collect lots of screenshots to document and to verify your Work.

Every Avatar in the list needs to take a Screenshot of their Avatar to use to set up the following Social accounts associated with your avatar and post the Links in your initial Sign up Post in this thread,

It's recommended starting your Facebook account first as it can be used to create other accounts. If Anyone would like to suggest other social networks or Apps, like Snapchat that might be useful. Please do.

Each Avatar will be credited with 30 min per network - 3.5hrs total for this initial Exercise. You are more than welcome to use your exisiting social Network accounts for this Excercise.

Facebook
Instagram
Popsocial (http://poptropia.com/social/)
Twitch
Twitter
Raptr http://raptr.com/
Add Avatar Pic to Your NEVERDIE Forum Account

NEVERDIE;n111956 said:
Accepted Conscripts for First 3 Month Tour of Duty!

#1 D.O.A - Paid Week 1/
​#2 Doc Gray - Paid week 1/2/3/
#3 mind12si

#4 Hans Penguin Black - Paid Week 1/2/
# 5 Sgt - Paid Week 1/2/3/
#6 Dreaming Nomad - Paid week 1/2/3/4/5/6/
#7 Loki Nightsong -Paid week 1/2/3/4/
#8 Vash Leon Hawkeye - Paid Week/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 - PAID IN FULL!
#9 Saran Nano Roa - Paid Week 1/2/
#10 Crystal
#11 Flymaster
#12 Gente Madman Malparido - Paid Week 1/2/34/
#13 Frostcaller - Paid Week 1/2/3+EB/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 - PAID IN FULL!!!!
#14 jimi seitsmes herb
#15 Cutter
#16Antrace - Paid week 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 - PAID IN FULL
#17 Jinizinus
#18 xxxxxxxxxxx
#19 AurixDarastrix Paid week 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 - PAID IN FULL
#20 Tiberius
#21 Priest - Paid week 1/2/3/4/5/6/+10 ped advance for 7

#22 Machnbird - Paid Week 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 - PAID IN FULL!!!!!!!!
#23 DennisBelfry

In this Thread You will be given work detail instructions and other details including Pay info. You are also invited to make suggestions for work details.
The Purpose of this 3 Month Tour of duty is to figure out what works and to establish realistic Quotas for new players who are recruited through advertising.

You Have until July 10th to withdraw from this Program. If u Desert you will not be eligible for paid work in the future. 50% of Conscript Pay will be held back until completion of your tour.
This is to act as incentive to stick with it also to ensure that Quitters are not paid in full.

You Need to allocate on average 10hrs per Week for this Program. If you Miss a Week during the Month, You can make it up within the same Month. IF you fail to complete your hours during a 30 day period. Your contact will be terminated and you will receive no further pay. ( Requests for Leave will be considered if made in Advance)

Thanks for Participating. All Feedback is welcome.
PAY

Month 1

Pay for Conscripts is $10 Per month + 400 Rockbucks.

Conscript has the option to receive the $10 in PED (100 PED) or choose 1600 Rockbucks

You will Receive 50% of Your earned Pay at the Weekends (at a time and Place to be determined). If you have completed your assignments. The Balance will be withheld until the end of your 3 Month Contract at which time you will also additional Rockbucks and any possible Bonuses.

The First Payday will occur after 10hrs of Work has been assigned and completed.

Other Rules and Special Instructions.
WEEK 1

First Assignment

Okay The First list of Volunteer Conscripts has been Updated.. This is quite enough for the Trial.
You are going to need to collect lots of screenshots to document and to verify your Work.

Every Avatar in the list needs to take a Screenshot of their Avatar to use to set up the following Social accounts associated with your avatar and post the Links in your initial Sign up Post in this thread,

It's recommended starting your Facebook account first as it can be used to create other accounts. If Anyone would like to suggest other social networks or Apps, like Snapchat that might be useful. Please do.

Each Avatar will be credited with 30 min per network - 3.5hrs total for this initial Exercise. You are more than welcome to use your exisiting social Network accounts for this Excercise.

Facebook
Instagram
Popsocial (http://poptropia.com/social/)
Twitch
Twitter
Raptr http://raptr.com/
Add Avatar Pic to Your NEVERDIE Forum Account

Vixen Sweat needed at the Front Line!

5hrs of Sweating Vixens in the Parking Lot outside of Club NEVERDIE.
Leave your Lootbox window open While you Sweat and take a screenshot of the Loot box every hour to show the accumilation of Sweat Bottles.
Also be sure to get the Shy Vixen Skill Point Mission and Leave the tracker open the Avatars with the Most Points added during the Sweating Sessions will compete for ROCKbuck Bonuses.

At the end of the 6 hrs you must take a screenshot of the total number of Sweat Bottles collected during the work period.
All Screenshots must be posted in your Instagram account and shared accross your the other networks.

This Sweat will need to be turned in to collect your pay

Fun and Games!

Your Final assignment to earn 1.5 hrs will be to participate in Doc Grays event on SI on Sunday at 16:00hrs MA Time.

You will receive your Due pay when you turn in the sweat collected at the parking lot at the end of this event once the screenshots in your Social Accounts have been Verified.

Good Luck!

See you on Sunday at Secret Island!

- A Little Reminder - Disclaimer!

by participating as a Volunteer conscript, you are helping test the formula and work details for the Conscript Program. We will be creating dedicated Web Pages etc and extensive rules to support this Program in the future. For now You are part of a Rag Tag organization ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 2 Assignment

If You didn't participate in Doc Grays Event to earn your last 1.5hrs - You can make up the hours this Week by Spending 1-5hrs Sweating Vixens at the Parking Lot. Provide Screenshots for each Half hour and Your Grand total sweat for the 90- Minutes.

First 6 Hrs

MAIN Assignment for Week 2 is to SURVEY Rocktropia and help identify Great Locations for ROCKtropia Land Plots. Now that Mindark have introduced some functionality to the land Plot system on their Home Planet Calypso. We need to Pick Some Prime real estate on ROCKtropia for Plot development.

Spend 3 Hrs Surveying City of Dreams Quadrant & Spend 3hrs Surveying the Zomhattan Quadrant
Screenshot from Multiple Angles Your TOP #3 for each Quadrant. Locations you think would be suitable for Plot Development. Please Provide coords and also Birds eye Views - With Plost Sizes Marked out if you are able. If Not Just provide the Birds eye shots... You can also Submit Names for the Locations you identify and they will be considered when its time to start developing the Lands. Make sure to Provide a couple of Real Beauty Screenshots as high rez as possible that can be used for promoting the developments.

Your Job is to present 6 Locations total.. Appx 1 location per hour of Surveying

The Top 3 Best Presented Surveys will Receive a 200 Rockbuck bonus at the end of the 3 Month Contract.

Supply the troops with BEER!

Spend 3 Hrs collecting Beer Kegs at Motorhead Stadium.

Please Keep your Loot window open and screenshot every Hour as well as including a Screenie of your final Tally of Kegs.

Turn in your Kegs on Payday.

Play Time 1hr

Participate in Doc Grays Secret Island event Sunday at Noon - If You Cant make it. Spend an hour Sweating Vixens.

PAY DAY will be after Doc Grays event or on Monday at CND Lagoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WEEK 3 Assignment

The Troops are getting Scurvey fighting AI in Hell

We Need not only to provide the troops with Fruit and Vitamin C, We need intelligence on the amount of fruit, Dung and Stones that can be Scavenged throughout POPtropia.

Please Provide Screenshots for every find. So we have full documentation to Cross reference

This Week Spend 2hrs in each of the Following Zones

City of Dreams
Zomhattan
The Arctic
Hell
Secret Island

if you are unable to access Secret Island, Please do double duty in Hell.

Please Catalog every find of Fruit, Stones and Dung and turn in the finds on Payday!

Any Conscript Who Also Competes in Doc Grays CAMP CRUNK Saturday Event and posts Screenshot Documentation from the event Will Receive a 5 Ped Bonus on Payday to cover Ammo used in the event

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 4 Assignment

RECON

We need up to date info on the maturities of All the Mobs in the City of Dreams Quadrant, including all the Universal Mobs and the Dragons. So we can identify which Maturities are missing.

Screenshot all the Spawn areas and detail the Maturities with the Coordinates.

We can then Cross reference the intelligence to create a detailed Map for the troops.

Spend all ten hours on the City of Dreams Quadrant.

You can spend a Maximum of 10 Minutes documenting each Spawn.

Your goal is to Provide at least 60 screenshots of Spawns and maturities.

You can Pick up a 5 Ped Bonus on Pay Day if you include a screeenshot proving participation in Doc Grays Saturday Camp Crunk Zombie Hunting event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 5 assignment!

OIL from The Arctic

This is a critical Mission.

The Rig in the Arctic drops Oil.

Over the course of the Next Week Spend 10hrs at the rig in 1 or 2hr increments - and collect Oil. Post the TIme of Day that you were or were not able to collect the Oil...

If None Drops - Stay for just One Hour waiting. If Oil Drops Stay for as many hours as u like..

Turn In Oil Next week for Pay

This excercise will help us determine at what times of Day oil can be collected..

--------------------------------------------------

WEEK 6 Assignment~

10hrs of hunting on 10 Ped!

How many hours can U last with 10 Ped?

You have a budget of 10 Ped which you can collect before or after you start this assignment- CHoose your own Weapon and other gear.

Can u make 10 Ped cover 10hrs of hunting including Decay?

Document your attempt. Your Job is to return as much of the 10 Ped as possible to you commander, or to prove yourself a true Champ,Split a Profit above 10 Ped with your commander.

Provide Screenshots and accounting for each hunting cycle

mobs hunted, Skill Gains, Items Looted, TT Value, Mark up etc, Weapons and Tools used.

The assignment is over when u have burned through the 10 Ped or When u have exceeded 10hrs.

--------------------------------------------------

WEEK 7 Assignment

Gratz to those who have passed the Halfway Mark on this Tour of Duty!

This Week We need to Research Noob Crafting on ROCKTROPIA.

Your Job is 2 pick any ROCKtropia BPs and try to hunt or Mine for the ingredients yourself and then craft as many clicks as possible on a 10 Ped Budget for ingredients. Once u have cycled through your 10 ped your assignment is concluded...

We are looking to see how many times u can gather ingredients , Craft and Gather ingredients again and craft again etc...

Please document the crafting and the hunting and the results from each activity.. TT Profit Loss etc...

You will be refunded the 10 Ped or if u need it advanced the 10 Ped to fund the assignment.

----------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 8 Assignment!

​Gratz to all conscripts who made it through week 7 :)

​This week we will do another funded Exercise.

​You can be advanced or refunded a 10 Ped Trading Budget.

​Your Job is to Buy and Sell on ROCKtropia for 10 hrs this week. Please Document all your trades.
​You may keep the profits and just refund the initial capital if advanced.

We need to know what type of trading can be profitable So that future Conscripts will know how to make the most of their Wages.

--------------------

WEEK 9

Paid Vacation!

All who make it through till the end will be paid for Week 9!

-------------------------

WEEK 10

Creative Juice!

This Week collect Sweat for 8 hrs and Trade the Sweat for Ammo - Hunt for Rocktropia Records and trade other loot for Metal residue
and Craft Creative Juice

You will also need get your hands on a Creative Juice Remix BP!

Please Document the Amount of Sweat Gathered the Trade Price for the Sweat, the results of the hunting including number of ROCKtropia Records looted and Finally how many Creative Juices you manged to Manufacture!

----------------------

WEEK 11

Find as Many Caves as you can in 10 hrs on Secret Island and Document the search and exploration of them as beautifully as possible.
Please Dont research where they are, try to use your Nose to find them :)

​---------------------------------

​WEEK 12

​Congratulations Conscripts on getting this far! In this the first ever (to my knowledge) Paid Conscription to a Virtual World or MMO and the first step in creating a Billion Jobs in Virtual Reality. Your final assignment for this tour of duty is to do the following.

​1. Write a Paragraph to share on your social channels and please copy here that encapsulates what it felt like to be paid to play in Virtual Reality, did it alter your perception of your experience in ROCKtropia? Please include your favorite screenshot in your social Post so I can share the post in the official channels..

Please Provide the Link here.

​2. Based on your experiences write a List of 52 Weeks of Missions for the Next Wave of conscripts. You can keep it really simple one liners if u like.. You can repeat missions etc. You can allocate Small expense budgets for certain mission as we did here... Your contribution to the next wave of Conscripts will be very helpful. We will be able to compile the most compelling 50 Missions by choosing the most exciting ideas from each of your lists!

​3. Collect your accumulated Wages on Sunday or this following week. PM me to let me know when you have completed your final Mission and we can meet up.

​Congratz again!!

SO..... as time goes on markup on rock bucks should drop a lot... if they get full time conscription going on in a year or so I'd suspect that the markup on them will drop to 110% over 3 years or so...

Last edited:
Can advise which Secret Island mission is for Stamina? and details?

Can advise which Secret Island mission is for Stamina? and details?

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/hunting-challenge-mission-list.19557/

Death Drake and Great White Shark reward with Stamina tokens, but I'm not aware of any repeatable mission or stage hinted at above. Storm Drake was added after this list was gathered, and last time I was on NI (ca. a month ago) it wasn't added in the terminal, so can only be picked up on SI from the NPC there. I don't know what its rewards are. Other than that, all of them are the same missions in both places and kills count on either side, guess it's because they still live on the same server.

Don't trust the loot table pics listed there or the info in forums here since it's definitely not all inclusive or accurate completely...

Ran Camp Crunk last weekend and ended up with a Krulsh BP1 - if you trust the images there and info in the forums here UK Fashion is where that should be coming from... (I'm not complaining at all about that one though since it is a pretty awesome little gun - just kinda sucks that it's not TTable, etc. Not sure if all instance loot is like that or not... I hope not since it might be not so great if it's all user bound stuff)...

That list at the popshop of what is in each player instance is not updated. The Krulsh BP1 is a loot upgrade that can be bought and added to an instance. I know that mine ( UK Fashion) has it and apparently so does theunicate's which is where you got it. Mine also has the http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Xdra_LR13_(L)

There is a London collective over at Tangerine as well. I have no idea if each collective offers different items or what not... it'd make sense it if did, but on the other hand we are talking about copy/paste Neverdie Studios and Mindark here, so it all might just be the same thing in every collective instance?

I went into both and are the same from what I could tell.

Started a price comparison post over at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...41-Link-List&p=3569763&viewfull=1#post3569763 but only have a crunk at tt+45 and wasted rockstar at tt+76.77 listed so far as that's all I saw in the shops I was wandering around in at Crunk and Tangerine last night between trips to the house by the bridge to pop open more of the povr boxes. If there's other keys regularly showing up in the shops or shopkeepers somewhere I haven't bumped in to them yet... Crunk's probably only one I'm technically skilled enough to run at this time anyways without some major upgrades in my skill level and gear, lol.

Mine (UK Fashion) are +40 and the keys are for sale in my new shop (The Tangerine Shop [134400, 83667, 144]) just north of the Tangerine TP. Raven usually has her stocked in here shop (/pos below and just across the street from the Wasted Rockstar shop.

UK Fashion Basement [134342, 83580, 144]
Owner: Fyrs Fyrs Yced
Mob: Zombhatten St Boyz (level 8, 400 hp)

Wasted Rockstar Basement [134314, 83581, 144]
Owner: Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker
Mobs: D-Block (level 24)

Avatar Gastropub Basement [134292, 83501, 144]
Owner: Kara Ravenjade Summerwind
Mob: Vampires (level 17)

Camp Crunk Cloth Crate [133401, 93013, 104]
Owner: Shadow Theunicate Soul
Mob: Mulholland Boys (level 1)

Side note on rockbucks... I don't think you get those from the player instances, only form the lockpick ones... Another way to get the rock bucks is to do the whole gta thing with the various vehicles all over the place on Rocktropia, but the markup on the tools to do that is way too high to justify it for what you are getting back... so take the risk if you wish, but it's really over priced...

They can be looted in player instances as well as The Proxy instance. They also drop in some of the lockpick instances, but not all. The big reason for the high MU on them atm is two fold - first, as they are valued at a 10:1 ratio compared to bananas for purposes of buying items from the popshop people think they should charge that much (and people have been paying it). also, it is the only way to buy land plots on RT (using ROCKbucks). You can also get a small lad plot doing the Great AI War mission 10 times instead.

Prison mission chain
Get lockpick out of dumpster: 135427,88116 - You don't get a interactive symbol on cursor for the dumpster. Just click on it.
Head to tangerine TP : 134411, 83613
Head to building amongst shops: 134340,83450
Find the safe up stairs. Put any combination in. It does not matter anymore. Kill the cops and then it well send you to prison. Head to the entrance and they will get you started on the massive prison chain.

After messing with the safe, only 1 cop spawns. It usually gets killed instantly by a turret, so needs to abandon and redo the safe mission until the cop spawns far enough from turret. The mission says you need to kill 60 cops, but killing that one completes it. Then it tells you to go to prison and talk to the Booking Officer.

Here I got stuck, as talking to the Booking Officer instantly kills me.

After messing with the safe, only 1 cop spawns. It usually gets killed instantly by a turret, so needs to abandon and redo the safe mission until the cop spawns far enough from turret. The mission says you need to kill 60 cops, but killing that one completes it. Then it tells you to go to prison and talk to the Booking Officer.

See, this is how it was for me when I first started the chain years ago but everyone tells me it has changed to the above now.

Perhaps they have reverted it back? When did you start it and try the safe portion?

Perhaps they have reverted it back? When did you start it and try the safe portion?

I found the lockpick back in 2012, but I never knew what to do with it until I read your post yesterday and found the safe :)

Reward for Vixen Shy stage I (The color of Envy I ) is 0,80 ped skill implant (Aim, Blp Tech or Combat Reflexes).

Steampunks
Mission Name: Disruptive DJ
Mission Broker: Disruptive DJ (Inside dragon head pub) [134380, 83504, 144]
Reward:

12.75 ped (Dexterity or Longblades or Weap.Handling) or 4.11 ped Diagnosis or 8.23 ped Alertness.

No followup.

12.75 ped (Dexterity or Longblades or Weap.Handling) or 4.11 ped Diagnosis or 8.23 ped Alertness.

No followup.

Thanks. There was supposed to be a follow up activated with the last VU - guess it is one more thing that didn't get done.

i got Combat Reflexes for the Green Snakes, can't say how much as i didn't know which skill would raise i didn't know which to watch. but it wasnt a large jump maybe 1-1.5peds worth

Police Daily missions
Police Call 10-66 [135729, 83528, 199] 60 stereo jackers
Police Call 10-57 [136952, 83940, 269] 40 mulholland boys
Police Call 10-59 [136349, 84750, 237] 20 soulshakers
**Others as well but still pending details

Coordinates on Entropedia are a bit different than this... stumbled around a bit to get 10-66 just now. Didn't get exact coords on it, but will try to next time I restart it. (middle of the road on the dashed line near the tower is where I think you basically have to be)

Last edited:
Hell Mission: Duty Call (Kong Stage 2 6400 Points):
Rewards:
Shortblades (16,40 PED) or Inflict Ranged Damage (10,67 PED) or Bioregenesis (5,33 PED)

I noticed that some info was missing for Horny Devil mission:

Horny Devil
[39406, 19690, 110]
[System]: New Mission received (A Deal With The Horny Devil I)
100 Horny Devil, Combat Reflexes, Anatomy or Dexterity
[System]: New Mission received (A Deal With The Horny Devil II)
500 Horny Devil,

Can't find my screenshot of the stage 1 reward atm...

I noticed that some info was missing for Horny Devil mission:

Horny Devil
[39406, 19690, 110]
[System]: New Mission received (A Deal With The Horny Devil I)
100 Horny Devil, Combat Reflexes, Anatomy or Dexterity
[System]: New Mission received (A Deal With The Horny Devil II)
500 Horny Devil,

Can't find my screenshot of the stage 1 reward atm...

A Deal with the Horny Devil I
Kill 100 Horny Little Devil
Reward:
Anatomy: 1.04 PED
Combat Reflexes: 1.04 PED
Dexterity: 1.04 PED

A Deal with the Horny Devil II
Kill 500 Horny Little Devil
Reward:
Aim: 5.19 PED
Weapons Handling: 5.19 PED
Courage: 3.31 PED

Hell Mission: Duty Call (Kong Stage 3 12800 Points):
Rewards:
Handgun(38,80 PED) or Courage (21,33 PED) or First Aid (10,67 PED)

Thanks to all who are contributing. Will get the details added into the first post tomorrow. Been flying internationally all day and spent atm.

I think the correct pos to Hyperplex TP is [135277, 88167, 107].

updates made - thank you all for the input

The AI war (repeatable mission)

40 kills AI Mob
Rewards : Presidential 2 ped Credit Card : value 2 ped
CheapA$$ Ammo: value 1 ped
Presidential Pay Stub: value 0.00ped

Hell Mission: Duty Call (Kong Stage 4 25600 Points):
Rewards:
Weapon Technology (65,60 PED) or Inflict Ranged Damage (42,67 PED) or Evade (21,33 PED)

Company Mission "The Cure"

For those who finished the prison chain, There are some Company missions: There is a relatively new one called "The Cure"
NPC is Medical Officer inside Company Safe House. Mission is to kill 50k points of Intelligent Zombies: Prospects 1 pt, Enforcers 2 pts, Decomposing 3 pts, Nomads 4 pts, and Outlaws 5 pts.

Reward: Company Issued Zombie Vaccine which gives access to infected or contaminated zombies.

There is a "Rogue Trader" NPC in the penthouse of the Chelsea building that exchanges various items for loots. I went to him and exchanged the Zombie Vaccine and received a Mindkey. i gather this is used to start Virus Kong waves in Hell. My only problem is that this Mindkey is not tradeable, while the Zombie Vaccine is.

How To Exit NWO Prison ( If you're not a prisoner)

You may die near the NWO prison LA and revive inside or just explore there and find yourself lost. There have been some rule changes over the years so there is a lot of confusion on what you can do to leave.

If you are just a "visitor" you are free to leave anytime. Lets assume that you are at one of the 2 revive stations, both of which are in the main hall. Jump down from your revival cell onto the main floor. Don't try to walk down the stairs, you will die. Dont try to talk to any npc's you will die.

If you have a flying vehicle, you can just go out to the main yard, spawn it and fly away.
Or there is a one way teleporter that you can find and go to any tp on planet.

Here's how to get to the TP: Face West, you will see the staircase, and also a bench press and a boxing heavy bag. Go towards the heavy bag, and pass by it just to the right and you will see a passageway behind the wall.
Take this passageway and go through the doors. Turn right and go down to end of room and you will see a doorway to the left. Go Through the doorway and go up staircase. Leave stairs when you get to 3d level ( next to last) and enter empty room. Turn left, then turn left again and you will see another staircase. Take this up and it winds around and you will come to the TP.

If you just want to spawn a vehicle outside , go East from the middle of main hall just passing South of some tables. When you come to the wall turn right then go through the doors into mess hall. Go Straight and you will come to another wall with tt, repair, crafting machine. Take the door on the right and go through hallway until you come to another room with a cage. Go Through the double doors and you will be out on the yard where you can spawn a vehicle.

Back in floor of the Main Hall, There is a guard by the main stairs. He is a televator, not an npc. You can take him down to level 0, there are a few prison cell shops. A few are active.

Back