Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Diesel In Distress V

Diesel In Distress V

Kill Old Wolves worth 51,200 pts

Reward is choice of:

Telepathy 23 ped

Bioregenesis 23 ped

Electrokinesis 23 ped

I started this a long time ago, so have had no problem doing the various stages. I understand many folks were unable to talk to Diesel Rose NPC to start this mission. Has anyone tried since last Patch?

Hi all,
I completed the Mobile Phone mission and I can't start the Zombie mission chain.
I have the mobile phone on my inventory and when I talk with LT Funk, he kills me, does anybody know if I have to complete another mission between the mobile phone mission chain and the Zombie mission chain?

thanks

Ugh, I completed the mobile phone mission years ago but left it in storage on Calypso. I wonder if it is the same one?

Also, is zombie mission chain fixed from NPC when I try to get it or is there a work a way around it somehow?

Thank You.. :D

Update: Found both missions in first post , I am not sure if it same as old one but I will do it again. :)

Update: It is a different mission for phone ( I got the phone ) and mission chain works great, I am already on Stage III of Zombies mission. OP's list is tremendous help with missions etc..+ rep!

Last edited:
Diesel In Distress V

Reward is choice of:

Telepathy 23 ped

Bioregenesis 23 ped

Electrokinesis 23 ped

I started this a long time ago, so have had no problem doing the various stages. I understand many folks were unable to talk to Diesel Rose NPC to start this mission. Has anyone tried since last Patch?

Is this mission repetable? An what is the highest HP of that mob?

Cheers,
Don

Diesel In Distress V

Reward is choice of:

Telepathy 23 ped

Bioregenesis 23 ped

Electrokinesis 23 ped

Just tried talking to him and it's not possible. Same with Disruptive DJ.

I think MA is deactivating all these because they will soon be replaced by Codex.

Legends

Edit: I also cannot talk to Officer Mahone either, even though I had previously done Stage 1 and 2 before but never started Stage 3...

Last edited:
Duty Calls - Stage V

Hell Mission: Duty Calls V (Kongs) (51200 Points):
Rewards:
  • Dodge (42.67 PED)
  • First Aid (42.67 PED)
  • Diagnosis (42.67 PED)

oh! remove this post
mistake :p

I posted already in another forum... now I found the initial informations that I red before the trip to ROCKtropia: This thread :)

After some years of vacation I came back to Entropia and I'm doing a "Grand Tour" of all planets.

In these days I'm on ROCKtropia. I was there at very beginning of his history and came back just once I think. At that time I did all the "noobs noobs noobs club" missions and had the Cellphone, CND Guestpass and few other things. I red somewhere that to start all the missions chains about zombies you have to speak with LT Funk. I tried but I reiceve instant death.
I tried to remake the "Mobile phone" mission but even if I received another Cellphone and another Guestpass. I cannot make all the passages this time like talk with Big Boy to help the drunk guy or give the drink to Cynthia.
All the mission brokers in BAMF HQ and generally in zombie area won't talk to me.

I'm a bit lost

I posted already in another forum... now I found the initial informations that I red before the trip to ROCKtropia: This thread :)

I have been able to help Sherwood in starting the mission chain.
If anybody else has any issue regarding that mission, he/she can contact me in-game.

Marcus was really a helpfull! We tried together few things and then like a magician he sorted all out :)
I did a lot of initial missions of Rocktropia in the past years when Rocktropia just started, then things changed, got broken or whatever... anyway at my return on the planet I had most of old mission canceled or not working before meet Marcus

I like that, yes very good. Very good news, indeed. (y)

Working on the thieves mission from the dumbbell area, grinding yes. OK

can i get some clarity on the 260 missions/yr thing? does that mean you need to complete the AI War mission 260 times? or just a total of all missions on RT?

and is this confirmed? how do you actually claim the bucks?

did the first 5lb workout mission. gave roughly 0.2PED skill (according to the chip-out calculator on entropiawiki), but it looks like the 5lb workout is a multi-level chain, so i don't yet know what the total is, because the kill counts increase

The OP's link to RT's map is no longer valid. Anyone have a good map of mob locations?

could u update Neverdie dragon mission chain:

stage 2: kill 500 mobs, dont remember reward unfortunately
stage 3: kill 1000 mobs, Laser weaponry technology, ca 30.5 ped

I droppped Rocktropia.rocks

After one year there was a registered user, there were about 5.4 views per day. I guess forums and added info from players is not what the PP needs. *shrugs*
If there was any involvment or even kudos I might have done it another year, but.....

I droppped Rocktropia.rocks

After one year there was a registered user, there were about 5.4 views per day. I guess forums and added info from players is not what the PP needs. *shrugs*
If there was any involvment or even kudos I might have done it another year, but.....
I liked the site and am thinking of remaking a similar one but closer to how nihelper is

re-added a link to downloadable mob maps files at the top of the first post

Last edited:
Updaed the reward for the second stage of Phasms. Says you will receive Gauss Weapon Tech but instead you receive +1 Intelligence

Police mission 10-88 for harlem hsutlers [Rocktropia, 135852, 87905, 119, Waypoint]
these are also found in lockpick 3 crib riads ;)

Police mission 10-88 for harlem hsutlers [Rocktropia, 135852, 87905, 119, Waypoint]
these are also found in lockpick 3 crib riads ;)
Updated

Back