Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

Rock Crab mission is active now - added in some info on reward for stage one but did not catch the exact amount awarded.

Will work to get Dix's company and prison exit info added in the near future.

Mission updated (Hating on Haters Vol III) 1000 kills

1,72 clubs

2,63 shortblade

0,86 cryogenics

Rock Crab mission is active now - added in some info on reward for stage one but did not catch the exact amount awarded.

Will work to get Dix's company and prison exit info added in the near future.

Oh BTW on ofthe first Company Missions ( Dont recall the name) in which youre sent out to Assasinate someone is bugged. You get a rifle and some cool company mission "Fake Police" clothes, but then youre sent to a wp and the victim never appears. This mission was back in the old Evil Cathedral land area when I did it, but it was moved when that area was closed. But no worries, you are able to continue on and do other company missions and keep the cool clothes.
Only problem is that these clothes and the Company Assasins clothe are L and only .05 tt value! I know some Avas that did this in the early days already lots their clothes due to haveing to take them off> It would be nice if this were fixed considring the length of prison mission chain.

(Hell mission) Hackathon Stage II 6400 points
Reward:
- Rifle (20.40 PED)
- Inflict Ranged Damage (13.17 PED)
- Translocation (6.58 PED)

[System]: Mission completed (The Tale Of Vampire LeCroix #1) 100 phasm
[System]: You have gained experience in your Light Melee Weapons skill.

Edit: stage 2 rewards plasma weaponry technology

Last edited:
[System]: Mission completed (The Tale Of Vampire LeCroix #1) 100 phasm
[System]: You have gained experience in your Light Melee Weapons skill.

Edit: stage 2 rewards plasma weaponry technology

TY, will add it.

Coral snakes give diagnosis, i went from 3061.36 - 3176.42 so whatever that works out as

i have a quest called "the great al war" what do i have to kill and where is the mob to be found. the mob AL is not counting on this quest

regards cambuurrinse

i have a quest called "the great al war" what do i have to kill and where is the mob to be found. the mob AL is not counting on this quest

regards cambuurrinse

regards cambuurrinse

Virus Kongs:
Mission Name: The Great AI War
Mission Broker: Sgt Barriga [39393, 19782, 116]
Reward:
Stage 1: 24 PED Evade or Dodge
Stage II:

Use the Hell Map link in teh first post to see where they are in hell

National Guard Operations Officer activation

Can you add to the National Guard ***Important note about Mobile Mike that there is 2 mobile stands (1@Noobs Noobs Noobs TP and 2. near City of Dreams TP) and only Mobile Mike [136353, 84753, 237] @ City of Dreams gives Mobile Repaire mission.

At least that was for me.

Thank you Fyrs, that You took the time to put together this material.

Stage 1 of the "Hunt Things I" really Old Wolf I rewards:

Perception 5.4 peds

Alertness 3.53 peds

Telepathy 1.77 peds

And yes for Stage II, "Diesel In Distress" mob name has been corrected to Old Wolves.

city wolwes s4 rewards

Rifle 7.20 ped or
Inflict Ranged Damage 4.67 ped or
First Aid 2.33ped

hmm... guess another election went through... saw this on neverdie's facebook feed:
https://medium.com/@Nevereverdie/rocktropia-virtual-world-blockchain-election-results-b88fd60836b4
ROCKtropia Virtual World — Blockchain Election Results.

Rocktropia The first Virtual World with a Real Cash Economy Governed by the Citizens.
The First ROCKtropia Government has been elected by the citizens. All Votes were cast by Citizens from their Registered Ethereum/NEVERDIE Coin Address. Each Vote was cast with a Rock Dollar Fragment (ERC20 token). All ROCK Dollars were earned by the citizens during gameplay.
All Government Candidates were required to be ROCKtropia Estate Deed holders.
The ROCKtropia Government will assume all responsibilities regarding planet management and will prepare content proposals, fixes and balancing adjustements for each VU.
The Planet ROCKtropia is an independently developed Pop culture themed Virtual World on the Entropia Universe Platform which features a GNP of appx $400 Million USD per annum. ROCKtropia is the first MMORPG/Virtual World to fully disrupt all gaming business models by providing all players the ability to earn up to $15 Per month for completing minimum wage gamified jobs. The ROCKtropia Government Ministers are highly skilled jobs and each minister will receive a dynamic monthly salary paid in NEVERDIE Coins based on the economic activity of the planet. Tracking of the Rocktropia Economy can be done inside the current NEVERDIE Alpha Wallet.
NEVERDIE Studios will Present all Government VU submissions to MindArk the Entropia Universe Platform Partner for approval . NEVERDIE Studios will execute all approved content development and Adjustments on behalf of the Government.
Future Elections will be fully automated through the NEVERDIE Wallet. Currently in Development.
Full Details of the Election follow
ROCKTROPIA Government
#1 Rocktropia Governor — Voting address — 0x96A05BEF8fa5B386aC4398F7ED915e74a305664E
Job Description: Preparation of VU Priorities, based on input from Cabinet ? Advise Ministers where to focus each VU ? Management of Minister Elections and Public polls on important Issues ? Development of Player Content initiatives
Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.01 RD (5 Votes)
Programmer Doc Gray 0.02 RD ( 20 Votes ) Elected
Amber Blastie Knightley 0.03 RD (2 Votes)
All Salaries adjust monthly based on ROCKtropia Planet revenue. (ROCKtropia Planet fund)
Prime Minister Starting Salary 0.5% of ROCKtropia Planet Fund Monthly USD Revenue Payable in NDC
#2 Bug Collector/Minister of Bugs — — Voting address — 0x34689D753BC76Cb869B63E4B601c247E27866d65
Job Description: Collection and Verification of Bugs for each VU. Provide details of Bugs and Priority lists as reported via the community.
CANDIDATES
Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.01 RD (3 Votes)
Fyrs Fyrs Yced 0.02 RD (15 Votes )
Amber Blastie Knightley 0.03 RD (6 Votes)
Starting Salary for all Cabinet Ministers. 0.25% of Rocktropia planet fund Monthly USD Revenue Payable in NDC
#3 Minister of Galactic Trade Deficit — Voting address — 0x7374d681842502289ca4733A65c180fe64e96DCb
Job Description: Must Provide up to date analysis of Imports vs Domestic Product in use on the planet
CANDIDATES
none
#4 Minister of Industry — — Voting address — 0x8CA2840D20c92694942E0ad9de0CB134fe4E2F9B
Job Description: Local, tools Weapons manufacturing BP adjustment and analysis
CANDIDATES
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout 0.01 RD (12 Votes )
NO ONE 0.02 RD (1 Vote )
NO BODY 0.03 RD
#5 Minister of Wildlife — — Voting address — 0xC8A5224cC3E78dd08B07ECc91f8547c74F69D360
Job Description: Creature Balancing , Spawns and Loot lists evaluation and recommendations
None
#6 Urban resource Management: — 0x0626e5157C4084CaBBCf827d51c4bfB92e0902e9
Job Description: Public Instance Loot Balancing evaluation and recommendations
CANDIDATES
Shadow Theunicate Soul 0.01 RD (12 Votes)
NO ONE 0.02 RD
#7 Minister of Culture — — Voting address — 0xd05E650b4916FE16F630618DD0655Caa30A07dFD
Job Description: Social, Fashion, and Crafting Events Creation ? Fashion, Design, decorating etc
CANDIDATES
Kara RavenJade SummerWind 0.01 RD (14 Votes)
NO ONE 0.02 RD
NO BODY 0.03 RD
#8 Minister of Sports — — Voting address —
0x35c5D87877d32f92D334C603f8588c917A503FF8
Job Description: Official planetary Hunting, Mining, Event Design & Management ? Also Planet event Comparison and monitoring. Must achieve Planet
events competitive with rest of universe.
CANDIDATES
Caleb cc Caven 0.01 RD (9 Votes )
Shadow Theunicate Soul 0.02 RD ( 1 Vote )
Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.03 RD (6 Votes)
#9 Minister of Employment — — Voting address — 0x02f5778C2ea17f03Aa71ac2896F9986AD0c7B1f6
Job Description: Mission and Quests program development
CANDIDATES
Zz Frostcaller zZ 0.01 RD ( 4 Votes)
Shadow Theunicate Soul 0.02 RD (o)
Amber Blastie Knightley 0.03 RD ( 9 Votes)
Phil “Phleabag” Baggers 0.04 RD (o)
#10 General of Space Defense — — Voting address — 0x80e7235672da9AfEF56988941d0d487333cC0506
Job Description: Active patrolling and Discouragement of Pirate activity Near Rocktropia Space station and Safe Zone also Forum Spam Defence
Objective: Safe Warping in and Out of ROCKTROPIA ? Noob Pilot Training Program Director
CANDIDATES
None
#11 Minister of Education — — Voting address — 0x906fA6947C4E1bB6599093Acf92763bD60e5281F
Job Description: Noob Management and Mentorships Programs
Organized Sweat collection, Scavenging events creation.
CANDIDATES
Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.01 RD (5 Votes )
Amber Blastie Knightley 0.02 RD (10 Votes )
#12 Online Ambassador — — Voting address — 0x3Fd41459987B579414A2449EE5252bd0c76A2E14
Job Description: Management of the ROCKtropia sites and web Social
Objective: to constantly improve the ability of the outside world to see into the incredible ROCKtropia Virtual World and access it
CANDIDATES
Thaddeus Rusty Venture 0.01 RD ( 6 Votes)
James Jambon Zidane 0.02 RD ( 8 Votes )
looks like at least one candidate won more than one spot?hmm...

Updated the info from this page to the original post.

i did - Cellmate Politics (Santana) - Obj.: Kill 50 Inmates. Reward: Combat Reflexes but didnt get any cr

i also need help getting [No Way Out Prison Identification Card]

Prison mission chain
Get lockpick out of dumpster: 135427,88116 - You don't get a interactive symbol on cursor for the dumpster. Just click on it.
Head to tangerine TP : 134411, 83613
Head to building amongst shops: 134340,83450
Find the safe up stairs. Put any combination in. It does not matter anymore. Kill the cops and then it well send you to prison. Head to the entrance and they will get you started on the massive prison chain.

Once a prisoner, missions must be done in order. If you talk to the wrong NPC, interact with the wrong object, try to utilize the stairs from a floor/tier you are not yet on, or try to enter an area you do not have authorization for yet you will be killed. If you leave the prison during this entire mission chain you will be considered a snitch and incur an additional penalty mission requiring you to kill 200 prisoners before your normal prison mission will continue.

i done this, cant open new missions now. it didnt send me to prison, i had to go there myself

Last edited:
Secret Island: Do It For Archie II ( Gorillas)

6400 pts Gorillas ( Stage 2)

Choice Of:

Shortblades: 16.4 ped implant

Inflict Ranged Damage: 10.67 ped implant

Bioregenisis: 5.33 ped implant.

Sorry, forgot to write it down when i did, but when completing 1000 purple snake u get about 5 ped perception

Secret Island: Do It For Archie III ( Gorillas)

12800 pts reward, Choice Of:

Handgun 32.8 pts

Courage 21.33 pts

First Aid 10.67 pts

Vampire wars 2

Reward for Vampires Wars 2 is 13.0928 Experience points in Melee Combat skills..

(Now all you have to do is converte that to the equivalent in a implant and you got that one filoled will do vampire wars 3 next

Sgt. Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Maries,
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper " and (His_Dog_Spot)

Assisting Mahone V (city wolves):

Increase Cryogenics OR Electrokinesis OR First Aid skill - 4.67 ped

Reward for Vampires Wars 2 is 13.0928 Experience points in Melee Combat skills..

(Now all you have to do is converte that to the equivalent in a implant and you got that one filoled will do vampire wars 3 next

Sgt. Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFN Maries,
A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper " and (His_Dog_Spot)

but you dont get a fixed amount of skill points you get a fixed amount of ped skill reward. that means your skill gain is worth nothing when we dont know the points you had before. 13 points gained when you got 200 points in that skill is a totally different value than 13 points when you got 8000 points in the skill...

Gorilla Kill points:
Mission Broker: Archibald the monkey behind the bar inside Club Neverdie
Any gorilla type counts (island. mountain, kong, sacred kong)

--
ND 500 Raceway Market TP: 38221, 22350, 122 (Just NW of TP inside hut)

The bar is there but Archibald is gone.

The bar is there but Archibald is gone.

Hey Svarog, I just logged in and checked and he is still there behind the bar in Club Neverdie.

Based on the part you quoted, I think you are confusing the location listed below the --- as where he is. That location is for the next set of missions. Achibald is inside Club Neverdie (the club where you first arrive with TPing into SI).

EDIT: Just changed the wording below the --- to indicate that it is for the other missions to avoid confusion.

Diesel Distress Old Wolves

25600 points Old Wolves

Reward- Choice Of:

BLP Weapon Tech 35.6 ped

Inflict Ranged Damage 23.0 ped

Evade 11.5 ped

Back