Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

nice

thank you for the info

Kill 1000 Pop Dragon
About 21 ped Combat reflexes
3532 -> 3993

do any of the papoo on secret island actually count towards the kill pappoo missions you get there? The petit variations don't seem to add to any points in those missions... Do you have to go to secret island to do these missions, or is there some secret location of the papoo not listed in the wiki, or is the mission simply broken?

do any of the papoo on secret island actually count towards the kill pappoo missions you get there? The petit variations don't seem to add to any points in those missions... Do you have to go to secret island to do these missions, or is there some secret location of the papoo not listed in the wiki, or is the mission simply broken?

Petit Papoo are a separate species with no mission attached afaik. They have been removed from Next Island. All mission mobs that exist in both places count towards the same missions.

Petit Papoo are a separate species with no mission attached afaik. They have been removed from Next Island. All mission mobs that exist in both places count towards the same missions.

just seems odd as hell that the mission broker is on secret island, but the mob for the mission is on next island?

Wish there was a quick little tp from one to the other instead of you having to jump through space hoops to get from one to the other.

just seems odd as hell that the mission broker is on secret island, but the mob for the mission is on next island?

Wish there was a quick little tp from one to the other instead of you having to jump through space hoops to get from one to the other.
The mission brokers are available on both sides. On Next Island from a single mission terminal (ask in NI chat if you need exact coordinates), on Secret Island there is a bunch of NPCs iirc residing in the building at ND 500 Race Track. Additionally, you don't need to return when you completed one stage; you get a popup immediately upon the last kill giving you your reward and asking you if you want to continue. So you need to visit the broker only once at the beginning. (Only exception is Storm Drake unless it's been fixed since last time I was there; its mission was added a little later than the others and can only be picked up on Secret Island, seems they forgot to put it in the terminal on the other side.)

Kill 100 Neverdie Dragon
About 1.21 Telepathy
41->515

subscibed and + rep for fyrs :yup:

... and hmm should we try once again the zomie npc in hell :scratch2::confused::laugh:

Steampunks mission is repeatable, allows to retake it 1h after finishing.

Awesome job + rep !!!

Wanted to add Stage IV for Horny lil Devils since no info was on it anywhere. Fun mission and now onto 10k ;)

51.88 Ped - Heavy Melee Weapons
51.88 Ped - BLP weapon tech
16.54 Ped - First Aid

Some pretty nice rewards and I went with the First Aid since it's the only thing I needed there.

Last edited:
Lorespade's video...

Saw this on youtube. Most everything's already been covered in this thread, but just posting it since for new players it might make sense to see it.

Hating On Haters 10k mission reward

Haters 10k stage ( Courtesy of Alessya TCH Connor)

Choice Of:

Courage 17.19 ped tt

Dodge 8.59 ped tt

Evade 8.59 ped tt

1. The Hunt For Captain Petter #1 (Shark)
You have gained 2.0555 experience in your Handgun skill.
2019-01-23 10:22:27 [System] [] Mission completed (The Hunt For Captain Petter #1)
with 8900.47 resulted
so it's about 2 peds of skills according to Jdegre but I can not calc exact.

2. Assisting Mahone (City wolf)
Stage II
Anatomy 1.8
Athletics 1.17
Bravado 0.58
added to first page : NO

3.The Rise Of The Lycans #2 (Vamp)
2018-06-03 14:08:10 [System] [] You have gained 6.7911 experience in your Anatomy skill.
2018-06-03 14:08:10 [System] [] Mission completed (The Rise Of The Lycans #2)

Can not say amount

4.Dominiques Domination #2
2018-06-03 13:20:50 [System] [] You have gained 300.1951 Alertness.
2018-06-03 13:20:50 [System] [] You have gained a new rank in Alertness!
2018-06-03 13:20:50 [System] [] Mission completed (Dominiques Domination #2)
Can not say amount

2018-06-03 19:12:54 [System] [] You have gained a new rank in Shortblades!
2018-06-03 19:12:54 [System] [] Skill requirements regained for use of skill Melee Damage Assessment.
2018-06-03 19:12:54 [System] [] Mission completed (The Revenge Of Montose #2)
Can not say amount

2018-06-04 21:04:30 [System] [] You have gained 53.8422 experience in your Athletics skill.
2018-06-04 21:04:30 [System] [] You have gained a new rank in Athletics!
2018-06-04 21:04:31 [System] [] Mission completed (Catscepades #1)
Can not say amount

Last edited:
things mission stage2 in hunt the thing.

combat reflexes 10.80 ped
athletics 7.07 ped
bravado 3.53 ped

just did stage one the other day as well n didn't realize its not updated here sorry

Is there a Rocktropia mining map anywhere?

Is there a Rocktropia mining map anywhere?

Here you go:

rtminingmap.jpg

If you need something specific, it's usually easy to acquire the information if you're polite and constructive enough.

NB: if you ask for alicenies and they tell you to go to hell, it just means there's no alicenies planetside. :cool:

Hiryuu 1st workout: 0.15 PED Alertness
Sumima 1st workout: ~0.95 PED Athletics (entropiawiki has it at 1.00 PED but seems to be slightly less than that)

Si Mission Do It For Archie IV Gorillas

SI Gorillas Mission Chain Reward

Do It For Archie IV 25600 pts

Choice of:

BLP Weapon Technology 65.6 ped

Inflict Ranged Damage 42.67 ped

Evade 21.33 ped

Mobile Phone mission to unlock zombie chain and various repeatable missions:

Hyperplex TP: 135277, 88167, 107
noobs noobs noobs club SE if hyperplex TP

Speak to big boy
Speak to tipsy tony at end of line
Speak to lying larry inside pawnshop next door to club
Speak to big boy at club again
Speak to Gus at petrol station across the road and get gold coin
Go back to big boy
Go back to gus and get glam ingot
Give glam ingot to big boy and get next mission
Go to try east down the road. Mission locator will show the way
speak to boris the bum close to try. mission locator will show the way
Go to dumpster. mission locator will show the way
Go to boris and give smokes
Go to big boy and give rocktropia record
This gives you access to the club

Speak to Tiffany on dance floor for cocktail
Give Cynthia (on dance floor) the drink and , she will give you a cellphone

--
Zombie mission chain
Mission Name: The Road to War
Mission Broker: LT Funk south of city of dreams : 136215,84726
Tasks:
Go to cave entrance : 136063,84818
Go to cave exit : 135723,84998
Go to Main road: 135420,85058
Follow the road north: 135128,85981
Continue down the road: 135426,87127
Get to the center of new harlm studios: 135462,87998
Get to the docks: 135844,88390
Cross the waters: Note the way point on the map is not correct instead go to 135756, 89245
Reach the coast of zomhatten: 136490, 90339
Follow the coast: 136587,92028
Keep going: 136773,92709
Head to BAMF HQ: 136449,93062
Speak to Drill SGT Breakerz: 136189,93056

This gives you the zombie mission chain Boot Camp. After finishing each kill count mission make sure you read the text as it tells you the next NPC to talk to, to receive the next kill count. Otherwise you just have to run around clicking on them all.

[/COLOR][/B]

Hi all,
I completed the Mobile Phone mission and I can't start the Zombie mission chain.
I have the mobile phone on my inventory and when I talk with LT Funk, he kills me, does anybody know if I have to complete another mission between the mobile phone mission chain and the Zombie mission chain?

thanks

Last edited:
Hi all,
I completed the Mobile Phone mission and I can't start the Zombie mission chain.
I have the mobile phone on my inventory and when I talk with LT Funk, he kills me, does anybody know if I have to complete another mission between the mobile phone mission chain and the Zombie mission chain?

thanks

Could you please edit your post to remove the huge quote of the 1st post?

You may find an answer quicker in the Rocktropia chat channel. Have you been killing cops you are not suppose to?

GL!

Diesel Rose the broker for Old Wolves doesn't give me the Diesel in Distress mission or talk at all, maybe because he gave me the "Things" mission in the past that the wolves did count for, but that mission is gone from the log as well. Any workaround for it?

completed Garcia dragons1 got 53.031 ALERTNESS brining me to 3738.. seems that's just under 2pedtt someplace

Diesel Rose the broker for Old Wolves doesn't give me the Diesel in Distress mission or talk at all, maybe because he gave me the "Things" mission in the past that the wolves did count for, but that mission is gone from the log as well. Any workaround for it?

I have the same issue with the same mission..also in hunt the thing I had same issue getting the thing mission but after relogging right away infront of npc I managed to get it. I haven't tried this with diesel but may work.

I hadn't acquired the 'things' version (which in my understanding is just a copy/paste error) but he won't talk to me either.

There's an update promised Tuesday, maybe there will be a fix. Or not. idk

Luck Token?

St. Patrick's Day Collection:
2019:
Rocktropia:
Luck Token
luck1.jpg

luck2.jpg

Now if someone would just create a tutorial on how the hell to use this thing?...

Any idea on how to use this token, or if it's even worth using?

If you log in to neverdie.io under dashboard->Avatar there is a luck icon but no idea on how to link this to Entropia? If it's possible how do you do it, and more importantly, is it worth doing, and if so, why? Seems like linking something to an Entropia account that is outside of the realm of Mindark's security features may be a mistake???...

They did kill off Deep Token after all... why should we trust this neverdie.io thing since it seems somewhat similar to that idea at least in that it involves cryptocurrencies?

Last edited:
Back