Adjust movement speed to equipment weight

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
Id like to see the equipment eight (weapon and armor etc) have an effect on the movement speed. lets say u use a big heavy gun and wear big protective heavy armor u should run slower than someone using no armor for example.
many games implement that and it would reduce the unfairness of the EST armor a bit when its made heavy and also would / could increase the value of + movement speed items pets etc

Such a ridiculous request made me go straight to check your tracker history. Now it makes sense. I would spend more time playing and understanding the needs of players, and the game itself before coming up with proposed changes if I were you.

Such a ridiculous request made me go straight to check your tracker history. Now it makes sense. I would spend more time playing and understanding the needs of players, and the game itself before coming up with proposed changes if I were you.

he is playing since 2006 , still lost in space

so you prefer to insult and make unqualified statements but no point that would show why this would a bad idea? just because you dont like it? and then you insult me because of it? and now think again how that makes you look and how it makes me look...

but anyway i know that WSS doesnt like me and they all behave like dicks or little kids so what do i care about your opinion? lol
might anyone with a normal reputation have anything to say about this?

and btw WSS guys. you can insult me in chats as much as you want. i dont give a single damn about that. just shows what you guys really are.

so you prefer to insult and make unqualified statements but no point that would show why this would a bad idea? just because you dont like it? and then you insult me because of it? and now think again how that makes you look and how it makes me look...

but anyway i know that WSS doesnt like me and they all behave like dicks or little kids so what do i care about your opinion? lol
might anyone with a normal reputation have anything to say about this?

and btw WSS guys. you can insult me in chats as much as you want. i dont give a single damn about that. just shows what you guys really are.

So much rage!
I am WSS, and i have no problems woth you. Please dont generelise.

However i do agree with CC that its a silly idea. People skill hard to get their skills and atributes Agilty increases your speed and strength increases your max carry weight. I think its a perfect balanced system, that actually works amd provides people reasons to play/skill. What you are suggesting is to bring disbalance and devalue skills/atributes. Armor sets are not heavy, guns are not heavy eother. What is heavy is those 3-5 vehicles everyone has in their inventory which then should mean if MA would agree to your idea then vehicles should be stationary, pets dont weigh anything, but lets be honest a gorilla in real life should weigh some 300kg? Make them stationary too. Oh and ammunition, whats about that? Having 1m blp packs attached to your gun should mean the weight would deem your gun stationary. Dont compare to other games, this isnt any other game.

My 2 cents from the hateful WSS!
/Soko

im not taking about stuff in inventory though. just equipped ones. would add a little variety to the game

im not taking about stuff in inventory though. just equipped ones. would add a little variety to the game

Having 1m blp packs attached to your gun should mean the weight would deem your gun stationary.

how about this then? sure ammo dont have weight now, but it makes no sense right? both ammo and shrapnel is very heavy RL and fairly heavy in other games. In EU i dont see how you could limit ammo to a few rounds..

Would it?

I think it would actually just screw those with low agility and no hermetic rings / eudoracells. All it would is create a further class divide between a new player wearing his first armour set and using his first rifle, to the mod merc, hermetic ring, EST, eudoracell using uber.

Which, I think is exactly the opposite of what you want.

That kind of limitation belongs to games where the higher gear you have, the more overpowered you become, until eventually you are in god-mode and the game essentially ends. Since in EU the gear alone doesn't makes life easier - at least not for your pedcard, and only your actions can give you an advantage - with any gear at any level really, there is no need to artificially make gameplay harder as you progress.

forum troll, nothing to see here

same shit on al forums

Back