Server Downtime for Release

Fix LOOT FFS! TT value of "my items" down over 30%.

Must be the big space update: the hitbox of hermits got adjusted - soon they may even be reintroduced ;)

In further news cargo missions have been a success - no transport fees had to be payed out because there still are no missions...

Must be the big space update: the hitbox of hermits got adjusted - soon they may even be reintroduced ;)

In further news cargo missions have been a success - no transport fees had to be payed out because there still are no missions...

Come on the last 20 updates have been about space already, it's time we get stables now :)

Come on the last 20 updates have been about space already, it's time we get stables now :)

Actually i proclaim a record for space - we have officially been ignored longer then tamers ! :yay:

This...

Move the damn buffs from "Item" to "Action" category and i will be buying strongest speed buff all day long...

Its 10min job to do and at least some people would be buying buffs from stables (now its only hp buff for events and thats it).

Falagor
:bandit:

Actually i proclaim a record for space - we have officially been ignored longer then tamers ! :yay:

Funny.

When MA finally do a space update and bring in loads of new ships. then I hope they go down the route of upgradable parts rather than pumping tons of ores into ships. It would be much more palatable trading in an old part, or upgrading it somehow.

Or even building ships, collecting parts or modules to build a whole ship (almost like those collectable magazines maybe, buy a new part every week). It would make it interesting too if reasonable priced per part.

Looking forward to any taming updates thats for sure. Even a tameable mob between the levels of devils and atrox.

New tricks maybe, for further levels of pet handler required.

I doubt it, for this update.

Rick

Fix LOOT FFS! TT value of "my items" down over 30%.

If they had any intent to "fix" the loot, they would be very straightforward about tt gains and losses. Mindark can easily provide details to the players on these metrics. But unfortunately that is EXACTLY what they avoid talking about at all costs.

That's like my manager avoiding at any cost discussing a promotion with me. Guess how many times I got promoted as a result. Zero times? - that's precisely right.

Now you draw your own conclusions about the probability of fixing the loot.

TY MA for the MF amps .. its about time.

Back