Achievement: No more stinky Feffox!!

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
well... actually, I wouldn't mind if they made a bronze, silver etc stage of the feffox mission. I usually did well hunting them.

But for now... I'm totally done with feffox.. Finished the last stage and took the courage reward. I went from 6291 courage to 6498. Yay!! I forgot to take screenies, but I did make a video if any are interested. I was kinda blonde about the hp gain I got though, so don't laugh at me too hard if you watch it. :)

Not sure what caly mob mission chain I want to finish next... My problem is I get so bored so easily shooting the same mob for weeks at a time.

gratz :wtg::wtg:

that isnt a problem, if a game is too boring for you - dont play it :laugh:

I'm not bored with Entropia.. I just get distracted easily by shiny! :D

Gratz! You're almost caught up to my skillz. It may take a while but I know with hard work and dedication you'll soon achieve the awesomeness I have obtained. :scratch2: well now that, that delusion is over.

Huge gratz on the hard work you've spent on these missions. Whatever mission you choose next I'm sure you'll grind into the ground and finish in no time...

ps. Nice blonde moment :silly:

I finished Feffox a few months ago as well.

They were a fun (although not very profitable mob) for me.

Wouldn't mind more stages on them!

well... actually, I wouldn't mind if they made a bronze, silver etc stage of the feffox mission. I usually did well hunting them.

Gratz RavenJade and I agree :D

Gratz. I also finished them last week then went back to my grinding on atrox. still working on stage 5 for those then will probably finish my ambu mission.

heh,12 hp increase would make me scream also at first,and im not even blond !!!
well..used to,now im just kinda bald

Thank you everyone. :)

and haha fluske.. blonde moments come in all hair colors and baldness levels :D

heh,12 hp increase would make me scream also at first,and im not even blond !!!
well..used to,now im just kinda bald

Gratz RavenJade! I wouldn't mind another mission on them, I did quite well, several HooFs! (yes, typo meant :))

Back