Entropia Universe 15.10.4 Release Notes

OMFG!!!!

what is up with messing up your storage order when you move stuff in and out of your storage!!!!

Anyone know how to do it without it messing up all my organization?

Other bug fixes are nice but this one may cause me to get frustrated fast and just take vacation from the game....

A simple solution before they fixed is to keep a sample of every item in storage and "Add" stuff there. When there is already same kind of item you doesn't face that bug. But it's huge issue ofc
btw, I hope to see very soon major fix for mobs hitboxes also. This will make me extra happy and as many of our fellow entropians out there!

Also when you repair an item it sometimes does not return to it's prior position in inventory.

Also got no idea. Maybe it's some issue that enhancers vanish from auction into a black hole or something.

Or, maybe a general player didn't know that un-ticking the Little box above the enhancer slot window made the stats of the item (weapon) exclude enhancer enhancements. (There also is that box on the attachment (eg amp) window, but that's not applicable in auction.)

Lots of other nice bug fixes though!

For me it was really the other way around... I would intentionally look for auction listing which had enhancers applied. So many times you could get a cheap fap for +20 ped, with 20 enhancers on it making the fap essentially free.

So perhaps it's a "protect the idiots" fix.

Whats this z-angle again?

Flying mobs used to be difficult to target when they stand directly above you. You had to move backwards sometimes to place a shot at all, at least with the auto on.

A simple solution before they fixed is to keep a sample of every item in storage and "Add" stuff there. When there is already same kind of item you doesn't face that bug. But it's huge issue ofc
btw, I hope to see very soon major fix for mobs hitboxes also. This will make me extra happy and as many of our fellow entropians out there!

Found a fix,went to crystal palace and hunting Aurli. Can deal with my mini storage up there compared to Calypso storage.

Also when you repair an item it sometimes does not return to it's prior position in inventory.

Do a ALL repair when you have many items broken and see how that goes :scratch2:
I used to have everything nice and ordered and easy for me to find but now :mad::laugh:

I hope this gets a fix in the near future since i do carry all of my stuff with all the time and i usually have many clothes/weapons/armors that needs repairing but for now i'm gonna stick to 1 outfit and no other activity :laugh:

But also good job MA on all other stuff that did get fixed :wtg:

Good job Mindark to focus on fixes :yay:

Do a ALL repair when you have many items broken and see how that goes :scratch2:

Yeah, I didn't realize the full scale of the catastrophe until today I used 3 armor sets on single run and all my neat layout of armors and plates turned into mess after "repair all" :D

For me it was really the other way around... I would intentionally look for auction listing which had enhancers applied. So many times you could get a cheap fap for +20 ped, with 20 enhancers on it making the fap essentially free.

So perhaps it's a "protect the idiots" fix.

Ya I kinda like the enhancers on there. Like a bonus for buying my item. Also you can check out full enhancer potential when they are all loaded. Gonna miss this I think but good steps in the right direction MA

Could you explain why not putting enhancers on weps on the auction was a big deal and how that putting enhancer on a wep would help a scammer, please.

You guessed it, have no idea what the Z-angle is :scratch2: :).

The explanation by Aia few posts after mine. I didn't know about ticking/unticking the box, I presume others didn't, and I do not believe that listing guns with enhancers had an informative role.

The explanation by Aia few posts after mine. I didn't know about ticking/unticking the box, I presume others didn't, and I do not believe that listing guns with enhancers had an informative role.

I still have not idea what scamming has to do with putting enhancers on auction.

Back