Entropia Universe 15.10.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features and Adjustments:

• Waypoint markers are now visible for multiple tracked missions.
  • Non-tradable items now indicate that they cannot be looted in lootable PvP areas.
  • The Screenshot action is now mapped to the Print Screen key by default.
  • Enhancers must now be detached from items before placing them on the auction.
  • Projectiles now disappear properly upon detonation.
  • Added support for lossless PNG image format for the Screenshot action in the Options panel.
  • Vehicles are now allowed inside Monria’s craters.

Fixes:

• Item info model view optimizations.
  • Fixed an issue causing targeting issues at extreme z-angles.
  • Fixed an issue causing the criteria for Decreased Metabolic Rate not to increase.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Trade Terminal and Missions to not work properly after changing planets.
  • Fixed a post-processing issue causing items to take up too much inventory space.
  • Fixed an issue causing avatars to become stuck in animations in some situations.
  • Fixed an issue causing skill modification enhancers to work improperly after skill increases in some situations.
  • The Boxing ring on Monria is now a permanent PvP zone.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Love the focus on core functionality! Keep up the good work! :)

This is a good list of fixes and improvements again. Things are moving in the right direction, thank you and keep it up!

I am impressed. Mostly by scammers not being able to put enhancers on weps in auction, and also the z-angle targeting (so hopefully aquatic hunting will be easier now). Goog goind with the fixes.

Fixed an issue causing skill modification enhancers to work improperly after skill increases in some situations.

Just slipped that one in there eh! Thanks for finally fixing it ;)

Best VU since select target removal VU! Very very impressed! Keep up the good work!

Wat about al broken L ring in may storage ??? Ned TT shit

This is a good one
Keep up and fix more :yay: we like that

• Fixed an issue causing skill modification enhancers to work improperly after skill increases in some situations.

You have gained experience in your Bug killing skill.
You have gained experience in your Support trust skill.

So 13 days after my support case with some additional information about the potential reason, it is fixed. Even as the support answer made me a bit :confused: :scratch2: :confused: it seems it helped.

I am sure I wasn´t the only one to report it but at the moment I will just believe that my additional information put them in the right direction. :rolleyes: (Which motivates again to report stuff here and there)

Well done MA.

• Fixed an issue causing the Trade Terminal and Missions to not work properly after changing planets

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I am impressed. Mostly by scammers not being able to put enhancers on weps in auction, and also the z-angle targeting (so hopefully aquatic hunting will be easier now). Goog goind with the fixes.

Could you explain why not putting enhancers on weps on the auction was a big deal and how that putting enhancer on a wep would help a scammer, please.

You guessed it, have no idea what the Z-angle is :scratch2: :).

just confirmed. space tt terminals and planet tt terminals have been fixed with relogs in the middle of them. about time MA!:yay:

Nice to see a bug fix VU, cool stuff.

Round of applause for MA!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

msy.gif

cwtf.gif

Anyone test Rex to see if autouse tool while hunting improved?

My main problem with rex (and some other mobs) is that using auto-aim + auto-use I can hit them only directly from front or behind. At any other angle the avatar keeps bumping into it until the mob agroes and faces it.

This doesn't seem to be fixed.

Features and Adjustments:

• The Screenshot action is now mapped to the Print Screen key by default.
  • Added support for lossless PNG image format for the Screenshot action in the Options panel.

Two excellent improvements... bet you wish you'd implemented them years ago eh? :cool:

My main problem with rex (and some other mobs) is that using auto-aim + auto-use I can hit them only directly from front or behind. At any other angle the avatar keeps bumping into it until the mob agroes and faces it.

This doesn't seem to be fixed.

I don't think it is a problem with the auto-aim + auto+use I think it has more to do with the hit box on the rex and auto-aim. When the auto-aim losses the rex because it moved that also stops the auto-use. Aim at a different mob using both tools and then quickly move off the target with the mouse, for me, most of the time, the auto-use stops even thought the target is still selected.

Anyway just my experiences.

Aaand I found a first problem :) Dragging items between inventory and storage doesn't place them at the cursor position but at the top (or the first available position of proper size) of the container instead.

Relogged to make sure it's reproducible, and lots of items in inventory (weapons, armor sets) moved to the top of their tabs (I keep items in inventory below the first "page" so looted stuff don't mess them up).

Good work done, MA!

I like bug fixing! Except i have to do bug fix in my own games ... lol

Aaand I found a first problem :) Dragging items between inventory and storage doesn't place them at the cursor position but at the top (or the first available position of proper size) of the container instead.

Relogged to make sure it's reproducible, and lots of items in inventory (weapons, armor sets) moved to the top of their tabs (I keep items in inventory below the first "page" so looted stuff don't mess them up).

I can confirm this bug.
Dragging stuff, from my avi into storage (residue, tools and other items). All refused to stay in place and they go on first available place on top in storage! Needed to move 'em again in the right place after that.
Headache for someone who have many items and all in order :ahh:

Confirming drag-and-drop has fresh issues.

• Items dragged into storage or inventory drop into highest available spot, not where they are dropped.
  • Another minor issue - dragging items out of a container, TT or repair terminal deforms their select frames in an odd manner. Doesn't impair functionality but looks quite ugly.

Nice with focus on improving / fixing core functionality

Could you explain why not putting enhancers on weps on the auction was a big deal and how that putting enhancer on a wep would help a scammer, please.

Also got no idea. Maybe it's some issue that enhancers vanish from auction into a black hole or something.

Or, maybe a general player didn't know that un-ticking the Little box above the enhancer slot window made the stats of the item (weapon) exclude enhancer enhancements. (There also is that box on the attachment (eg amp) window, but that's not applicable in auction.)

Lots of other nice bug fixes though!

Lots of very odd bugs in this patch I can confirm as well the storage one

OMFG!!!!

what is up with messing up your storage order when you move stuff in and out of your storage!!!!

Anyone know how to do it without it messing up all my organization?

Other bug fixes are nice but this one may cause me to get frustrated fast and just take vacation from the game....

Back