Varyag Blows up Normandie

Status

Yoshii Lem

Dominant
Banned
A few days ago Varyag blew up Normandie stay tuned in case we do it again :)

Is so pretty when motherships blow up! :D

Indeed, Normandie was parked near locusta hunting grounds for skilling with 3 sections at 5% and one at 60% with the last person onboard about to leave, but nevertheless good go for attacking a ship that you were in peace with using inside info from shared repaircrew in an act of piracy.

Since then Varyag is on ToS KOS list and has been killed 8 times.

you have not blown us up at full strength either :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Today we to were surrounded by mobs with almost no crew and low health :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Indeed, Normandie was parked near locusta hunting grounds for skilling with 3 sections at 5% and one at 60% with the last person onboard about to leave, but nevertheless good go for attacking a ship that you were in peace with using inside info from shared repaircrew in an act of piracy.

lol well you mention that you were skilling at the time of attack. The 8 times we have been killed has also been while skilling so we thank you for repair skills :)) not to mention the pilot skills much appreciated ! :wtg::yay:

John Black Knight tut tut you keep forgetting to mention your failed attempt to take us down when we were surrounded by mobs. Do you remember? You pumped us full of shots and could not get us down and you turned tail and ran back to Arkadia space station. We had a good laugh about that. Do you not keep count of failed attempts? You are at one fail so far :laugh:

John Black Knight tut tut you keep forgetting to mention your failed attempt to take us down when we were surrounded by mobs. Do you remember? You pumped us full of shots and could not get us down and you turned tail and ran back to Arkadia space station. We had a good laugh about that. Do you not keep count of failed attempts? You are at one fail so far :laugh:

I wasnt even on at that time lol, but grats on surviving the solo attack of 1 gunner - not that you could have come to the idea to actually try and 'win' the battle if you like ship explosions so much - missed chance for you i guess ;)

Is it me or is the epeen waving of these space people starting to overtake the levels of landgrab socs?

Is it me or is the epeen waving of these space people starting to overtake the levels of landgrab socs?

Dunstone... your not one to talk :D
Why dont you go and cry to ND so he can spawn you up another Vamp pet ?? :laugh::laugh:

Sooky bitch.

Cry me a river chances.

Or as your name suggests try me again and next time you will find yourself banned.

Making fun of someones family who has cancer was a low blow for anyone and I hope you go stand in front of a bus for saying it.

Cry me a river chances.

Or as your name suggests try me again and next time you will find yourself banned.

Making fun of someones family who has cancer was a low blow for anyone and I hope you go stand in front of a bus for saying it.

How does go fuck yourself sound ?

Dont fucking accuse me of something I never did, now your putting words in my mouth.

YOUR the one who keeps going on about me cheating - well howcome im still in the game you retard.

Wake up to yourself you FAT fuck.

giphy.gif

Duplicate ..

Dont fucking accuse me of something I never did, now your putting words in my mouth.

YOUR the one who keeps going on about me cheating - well howcome im still in the game you retard.

Ill wait till this gets deleted. But you did comment inside the biodome about my mother having cancer and making a joke out of it. You may not have known but its something I wont forget.

you are and always have been a dick and I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner.

Ill wait till this gets deleted. But you did comment inside the biodome about my mother having cancer and making a joke out of it. You may not have known but its something I wont forget.

you are and always have been a dick and I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner.

Aww diddums ... :rolleyes:
So were not friends anymore ? :D

You got any proof that I said that ?
Id be very interested to cross reference with my logs.
If I was to say something like that it would have been in retaliation for something just as bad you said. I dont go around wishing peoples families ill health - not my style...

You on the other hand should give jenny craig a call I hear... :yup:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Duplicate ..

John Black Knight you seem full of excuses why your ship gets blown up. Before Varyag blew up your ship your excuse was "Normandie was a lot weaker then"

Well now Varyag has blown up your shiny ship and now your excuse is low health, not many gunners, too many mobs blah blah blah :)

I really do enjoy our encounters. Alainax states Normandie crew likes the daily blowing up of Varyag so we can look forward to continued encounters. You are correct John Black Knight I did miss an opportunity to blow you up a second time shame on me :rolleyes:

See you in the tg :)

Oh another thing John...
You say you were offline when this happen yet your pretty certain of the percentages of each of your repair points *cough bullshit cough bullshit".

The fact is that your "mightly" normanDONT got blown up...
Only 6 pirates and a couple of others who come along for the ride were able to take you down in less than 20 seconds with the damage you had already.

Perhaps you need to get some more SI ?

If anything I think its yourself who needs to get your shit back together ;) ... you wouldnt want to run into us when we have a full crew looking for some of that jbgay goodness :cool:

giphy.gif

lol well you mention that you were skilling at the time of attack. The 8 times we have been killed has also been while skilling so we thank you for repair skills :)) not to mention the pilot skills much appreciated ! :wtg::yay:

Did he mention the time that qster shot for 10 mins straight and couldnt take us down lolololol. Great skilling JBK.

Oh another thing John...
You say you were offline when this happen yet your pretty certain of the percentages of each of your repair points *cough bullshit cough bullshit".

The fact is that your "mightly" normanDONT got blown up...
Only 6 pirates and a couple of others who come along for the ride were able to take you down in less than 20 seconds with the damage you had already.

Perhaps you need to get some more SI ?

If anything I think its yourself who needs to get your shit back together ;) ... you wouldnt want to run into us when we have a full crew looking for some of that jbgay goodness :cool:

giphy.gif

100% safety guaranteed. LMAO.:wise:

Qster himself said he wasnt looking when it happened so you have no idea what the SI was like when we took normandie down. Lol. JBK pls.

You are begging for us to get a full crew online so we can blow your ass up.:lolup:

Careful with that giant ego... Its almost as big as my penis!

giphy.gif

i reported you for that comment. shows your real character though.

i reported you for that comment. shows your real character though.

LOL :) your such a cutie :girl:

If he wants to bring up some bullshit about what I "apparently" said about his family - which is a total lie to make me look like the instigator here... Then ill take some low shots also, its funny that its fine for them to make totally frivolous comments about myself but as soon as I come back with some FACTS then aww aww trigger alert ...

So glad I looted you for your crappy pet food... sorta put you into your place - just another crybaby... why dont you go and start a class action lawsuit like some of your other butthurt space friends :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When is the book coming out ?? the one with all the reports youve made over the past few months?? :) I want a copy !! Hardback!! :)

giphy.gif

(psst... your the ginger kitty (no soul) :D)

You actually made a thread about the time last week when you shot us in the back, at what 2am? When we had one crew mate taking damage at 5% health? To be honest, I thought you would have been ashamed of that. Crew mate thought it was a rouge locusta till he seen chances outside! A moment of weaknesss from a pirate who couldn't resist... was the catalyst in a chain of events which leads to the demise of the Varyag.

You shot us when we had no issue with each other, now we have not only killed you repeatedly as a result but ensured your actions ( or lack there of in this case) have far reaching consequences.

Yoshii you have shown your true colours over the past week. I knew you were a bit unstable and easily led, but I never judged you for that and still considered an acquaintance.

You've got a lot of work on your hands now if you wish to come back from all of this. To be honest, I don't even know if those bridges are burned for good now.

Ok the plus side, with friends like you have now chosen, who needs enemies...

Last edited:
Ok the plus side, with friends like you have now chosen, who needs enemies...

Best fun theyve ever had in the game from what I hear ! :)
Youve made the right choice Yoshii :cool:

You are begging for us to get a full crew online so we can blow your ass up.:lolup:

Careful with that giant ego... Its almost as big as my penis!

Ehm...
On the profil it says u are female...

Don't dream about owning stuff you can't handle the size of oO

LOL :) your such a cutie :girl:

If he wants to bring up some bullshit about what I "apparently" said about his family - which is a total lie to make me look like the instigator here... Then ill take some low shots also, its funny that its fine for them to make totally frivolous comments about myself but as soon as I come back with some FACTS then aww aww trigger alert ...

So glad I looted you for your crappy pet food... sorta put you into your place - just another crybaby... why dont you go and start a class action lawsuit like some of your other butthurt space friends :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When is the book coming out ?? the one with all the reports youve made over the past few months?? :) I want a copy !! Hardback!! :)

giphy.gif

(psst... your the ginger kitty (no soul) :D)

it is you are btw and your. and nobody can verify if it is true what he said you said but insulting others makes you just look like a liar and a fool. only people who dont have a valid argument go ahead and insult people. maybe your intelligence doesnt allow you anything more than childish insults.
also you should seek medical attention about your need to post gifs at the end of each of your comments. how old are you?

it is you are btw and your. and nobody can verify if it is true what he said you said but insulting others makes you just look like a liar and a fool. only people who dont have a valid argument go ahead and insult people. maybe your intelligence doesnt allow you anything more than childish insults.
also you should seek medical attention about your need to post gifs at the end of each of your comments. how old are you?

Ummmm who started insulting people ?? Wasnt me ?? :)
Perhaps you should seek some medical attention for your eyesight, or if that is apparently ok then your head is probably fucked...

I like to put gifs, my friends think theyre funny...

And thanks for the grammer corrections, maybe this year ill get an A+ for engrish !

like this one ... isnt it just adorable ! :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did he mention the time that qster shot for 10 mins straight and couldnt take us down lolololol. Great skilling JBK.

Any one that's ever hunted in space know that loot isn't good. So what if my returns went from 30% to 0? The skill gains alone make it worth it. Never mind the fact that it was just me with no pilot and I had to leave for work.

In regards to the cheap shot while we were at locusta. I know what the si was when I jumped seat and considering JBK logged off mere minutes before you shot at us, he has a good idea as well.

Ehm...
On the profil it says u are female...

Don't dream about owning stuff you can't handle the size of oO
you don't understand jokes lol

Status
Back