#space_flight ~ where pilots and players meet

Status

Yoshii Lem

Dominant
Banned
Just want to take this opportunity to explain that #space_flight having no moderators means so long as you are not advocating hate crime or breaking some other international law you are free to speak your mind in #space_flight. People breaking international laws will likey be reported by users of #space_flight to mind ark and be dealt with by mind ark. Notice for those who hope to take advantage to spread misinformation or attempt some sort of scam: players are free to post links to logs and screenshots of anyone silly enough to try to defraud or in anyway abuse players using #space_flight.

#space_flight having no moderators means nobody is in charge.
During recent days there is a lot of accusations and misinformation accusing #space_flight of being under control of NVE and or other persons in pirate profession. #space_flight is controlled by the players using it. There are no moderators in charge. Nobody has ever been muted in #space_flight because a core prime philosophy of #space_flight is the users of a channel themselves guide its direction and can manage themselves without some small group and or single individual controlling who can speak and what can be said.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and be confident #space_flight will remain as it always has - a channel where people can speak freely.

Last edited:
This thread was likely created because of the recent update in the #space_travel (~3200members) thread:

UPDATE:
Due to recent pirate activities (NVE & Varyag) in building up an alternative transport channel under their own control, it was decided that the main transport channel will in future be an exclusive one to keep passengers safe from dubious flight offers/transport providers in close connection to pirates.

Transport providers will have to make a choice wether they support/advertise in the pirate channel (#space_flight) or the main transport channel (#space_travel).
Advertising flights in the pirate channel will lead to get muted in the main transport channel.

Mr. Jhon, can't u understand ?

it is open to all, like most of others channel.

it is not a pirate channel, what is your problem do u fear the free market?

and i would say that pirates are also registered in the channel where u are the adm. , the only difference is that some are muted.

so the channels are similars, pirates can see advertisemsnts in both onees.

there is not a channel safare than other.

regards

Mr. Jhon, can't u understand ?

it is open to all, like most of others channel.

it is not a pirate channel, what is your problem do u fear the free market?

and i would say that pirates are also registered in the channel where u are the adm. , the only difference is that some are muted.

so the channels are similars, pirates can see advertisemsnts in both onees.

there is not a channel safare than other.

regards

Let there be as many channels as people want. It does not matter how many are created. We all know competition is healthy.

What does matter is one owned and ran by pirates for the purposes of offering safe transport flights is a tantamount to fraud. I care only that people enjoy space in Entropia, and hate to see people being misguided.

Thankfully I am sure most folks are more than well aware, the only thing I hope for is the information to get out there so people can make balanced decisions. To limit or hide what is valuable information is unfair.

Let there be as many channels as people want. It does not matter how many are created. We all know competition is healthy.

What does matter is one owned and ran by pirates for the purposes of offering safe transport flights is a tantamount to fraud. I care only that people enjoy space in Entropia, and hate to see people being misguided.

Thankfully I am sure most folks are more than well aware, the only thing I hope for is the information to get out there so people can make balanced decisions. To limit or hide what is valuable information is unfair.

Apparently you guys dont think competition is healthy considering how hard you guys have fought against the space flight channel.

Apparently you guys dont think competition is healthy considering how hard you guys have fought against the space flight channel.

Which competition ? Every transport provider who advertised in this pirate channel was advertising anyways in the since long established and trusted #space_travel channel.
The only difference was that those who got muted in the transport channel for slander, personal attacks, spam now had their own channel to influence newcomers and resume their former behaviour.

Which competition ? Every transport provider who advertised in this pirate channel was advertising anyways in the since long established and trusted #space_travel channel.
The only difference was that those who got muted in the transport channel for slander, personal attacks, spam now had their own channel to influence newcomers and resume their former behaviour.

So are you blocking legimate (not pirate affilated) providers who advertise on both? Or just the scallywags?

So are you blocking transport providers who advertise in both? Or just the scallywags?

As of tonight i have already been in talk with several of the smaller transport providers who used to advertise in both channels and will now only advertise in #space_travel.

As of tonight i have already been in talk with several of the smaller transport providers who used to advertise in both channels and will now only advertise in #space_travel.

You are utterly disgraceful and Im ashamed to have ever been on board your ship.

Someone suddendly no longer joking ;p

Im definitely not joking. Space flight isnt even moderated by anyone. How could it be pirate affilated in the first place if NOBODY moderates it. You are trash.

Its a shame because I quite like SoReal but you have proven to me you are willing to sink to extremely low levels and I no longer have any respect for normandie or yourself.

I might be a pirate but I do have some standards. You have none.

I might be a pirate but I do have some standards. You have none.

Quite the opposite in fact. Do bear in mind Varyag and her owner put herself in this situation. Deciding to declare yourself a pirate has far reaching consequences, and this is one of them.

You can claim it's not a pirate channel all you like, but it is yoshiis channel, who runs a pirate ship and the channel is full of pirates! The channel has a sole purpose of " space flights". Speaking of standards.... I think that's bloody wrong.

Of course you as a pirate will try to convince people it's us being big meanies, that's to be expected, but I am sure people will see right through that. They do have a right to know.

Quite the opposite in fact. Do bear in mind Varyag and her owner put herself in this situation. Deciding to declare yourself a pirate has far reaching consequences, and this is one of them.

You can claim it's not a pirate channel all you like, but it is yoshiis channel, who runs a pirate ship and the channel is full of pirates! The channel has a sole purpose of " space flights". Speaking of standards.... I think that's bloody wrong.

Of course you as a pirate will try to convince people it's us being big meanies, that's to be expected, but I am sure people will see right through that. They do have a right to know.

Course you are going to defend your egotistical husband... and she doesnt run flight services and never will... People have nothing to be afraid of using space flight other than your husband bullying other smaller flight services not to use it to advertise in it.

It is an umoderated public channel. Yoshii has never moderated it and never will.

What you guys are doing is beyond disgusting.

You arent hurting varyag or the activities by attacking space flight. You are hurting everyone who relies on advertising in all possible avenues. I am honestly flabberghasted that you guys have gone to such low lengths when it doesnt affect varyag at all.

I honestly hope people see through this bullshit and boycott normandie.

Last edited:
Course you are going to defend your egotistical husband... and she doesnt run flight services and never will... People have nothing to be afraid of using space flight other than your husband bullying other smaller flight services not to use it to advertise in it. It is an umoderated public channel.
What you guys are doing is beyond disgusting. You arent hurting varyag. You are hurting everyone who relies on advertising in all possible avenues.

People have the right to know that it is owned, ran and operated by pirates, and that it is a space flight channel. It's that simple! Wether she runs flights herself is irrelevant. She is a pirate. We are going round in circles here.

People have the free will to choose any numerous amounts of channels they wish to join, what I think is poor is them being conned into using one ran by pirates. Knowledge is power and they have a right to know all about this sordid channel.

But anyway, I hate to repeat myself or go round in circles, so if you or anyone wishes to chat further do feel free to PM me.

People have the right to know that it is owned, ran and operated by pirates, and that it is a space flight channel. It's that simple! Wether she runs flights herself is irrelevant. She is a pirate. We are going round in circles here.

People hace the free will to choose any numerous amounts of channels they wish to join, what I think is poor is them being conned into using one ran by pirates. Knowledge is power and they have a right to know all about this sordid channel.

But anyway, I hate to repeat myself or go round in circles, so if you or anyone wishes to chat further do feel free to PM me.

Bullying other smaller space providers from advertising in spaceflight is not just telling them its run by pirates. Its giving people an ultimatum to either solely advertise in the channel run by your douchebag of a husband or get muted. That is not just educating people.

P.S. she does no moderation whatsoever. its basically a public channel. Stop lying bonnie!

Bullying other smaller space providers from advertising in spaceflight is not just telling them its run by pirates. Its giving people an ultimatum to either solely advertise in the channel run by your douchebag of a husband or get muted. That is not just educating people.

P.S. she does no moderation whatsoever. its basically a public channel. Stop lying bonnie!

You seem to be under the false impression that anyone would get forced to 'not like' pirates - short reality check for you - most people dont like pirates, especially transport service providers dont like pirates -> they happily support a channel that is under soft moderation but free of pirate influence over one that is hosted/controlled by them.
The only reason people joined Yoshii's channel was cause she keeps spamming it all over the place and people think at first sight 'oh space flights i do need them/provide them at times lets join' but once people know the background there is nothing to argue.

You seem to be under the false impression that anyone would get forced to 'not like' pirates - short reality check for you - most people dont like pirates, especially transport service providers dont like pirates -> they happily support a channel that is under soft moderation but free of pirate influence over one that is hosted/controlled by them.
The only reason people joined Yoshii's channel was cause she keeps spamming it all over the place and people think at first sight 'oh space flights i do need them/provide them at times lets join' but once people know the background there is nothing to argue.

Didnt even deny it. You sly dog.

The 'new' kids (pirates) on the block always try to 'win' on the forums the longest...when they cant ingame ;)

Dont you remember I used to repair on your ship. Have you figured it out why so many ex crewmembers turned pirate? Its because your gigantic space ego turns them to the dark side where we have hookers, tramps and booty.

Funny thing is you dont realise that I have no horse in this race at all. I am new to the pirate world and none of this shit affects me whatsoever. I just see repulsive behaviour and call it as I see it.

The difference here is we admit to being filthy pirates while you act all high and mighty while doing the most deplorable shit. As well as bullying other space service providers out of advertising in spaceflight. As I said before, I might be a pirate but I do have standards with how I behave. You however, Have none.

Last edited:
Dont you remember I used to repair on your ship. Have you figured it out why so many ex crewmembers turned pirate? Its because your gigantic space ego turns them to the dark side where we have hookers, tramps and booty.

Funny thing is you dont realise that I have no horse in this race at all. I am new to the pirate world and none of this shit affects me whatsoever. I just see repulsive behaviour and call it as I see it.

The difference here is we admit to being filthy pirates while you act all high and mighty while doing the most deplorable shit. As well as bullying other space service providers out of advertising in spaceflight. As I said before, I might be a pirate but I do have standards with how I behave. You however, Have none.

Yeah i see your repulsive behaviour too and yes most of the people who come new to space repair on my ship at some point or another (have seen thousands over the years) and when they pick their path for the future and its different from ours that is their choice - some like you pick a poor choice but thats fine as well ;)

PS: For someone not having a horse in the race you seem to be affected alot, maybe your 'horse' is your own 'ego' ;)

Yeah i see your repulsive behaviour too and yes most of the people who come new to space repair on my ship at some point or another (have seen thousands over the years) and when they pick their path for the future and its different from ours that is their choice - some like you pick a poor choice but thats fine as well ;)

PS: For someone not having a horse in the race you seem to be affected alot, maybe your 'horse' is your own 'ego' ;)

Yes because I run a small business IRL and have similar shit done to me by competitors. Its dirty.

Yes because I run a small business IRL and have similar shit done to me by competitors. Its dirty.

Totally agree, thats why pirates in my opinion should never advertise/defend a transport service or channel - its dirty business practise - but then we all play the same game and the reason this discussion takes place on a forum is the very same - this thread was created to advertise a channel that has the purpose of shaping public opinions.
The reason i keep replying to you is because i have a post in second place that gets the message out that #space_flight is a pirate channel and every bump to the thread works for that purpose.

Totally agree, thats why pirates in my opinion should never advertise/defend a transport service or channel - its dirty bussiness practise - but then we all play the same game and the reason this discussion takes place on a forum is the very same - this thread was created to advertise a channel that has the purpose of shaping public opinions.
The reason i keep replying to you is because i have a post in second place that gets the message out that #space_flight is a pirate channel and every bump to the thread works for that purpose.

I think your tactic of trying to monopolize the chats is even dirtier. Its not just pirates who think that either.

I think your tactic of trying to monopolize the chats is even dirtier. Its not just pirates who think that either.

You forget how it startet, with transport providers comming together deciding to support one channel (#space_travel) for the purpose that all passengers can easily find a flight anywhere all the time.

Its the pirates (including Varyag) who tried to have 'free speech' on a forum outside of pcf cause they keep getting banned here and who tried the same with an ingame transport channel after getting muted in the main transport channel (#space_travel ~3200 members) for insulting others, excessive spamming, slandering and straight out telling lies - we dont need that in a transport channel.

Be welcome to create a channel called #space_trashtalk and invite everyone there - you wont see any interference from the side of transport providers ;)

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Last edited:
15192701_1457281184289925_7047081449264094475_n.jpg

all this arguing is getting pretty annoying.. from both sides.. what is this? kindergarden? on a second thought... they wouldn't be arguing this much at a kindergarden.

Status
Back